You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 27, 2021, 12:45:59 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I made some self-discovery, and I'd like my account here to reflect that  (Read 749 times)

Offline MxWaddlesTopic starter

• If you don't shut up about me being "too horny" I WILL suck you off. I have a mouth and I don't fear using it, coward.
  • Liege
  • Seduced
  • Pronouns: Fae/Faer/Faers
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
So... I've been away from roleplaying in general for some time due to personal reasons and I'd like to come back, but I'd want my account to reflect my recent identity update (Look mom, I'm being formal!). I'd like my gender role and tag or whatever be changed from Lady to... was it Liege the one with no gender? I think that's it, Liege. I'd want that then as my role.

I don't have that much problem with my name but if it could be changed to "MxWaddles" instead it would be nice (not that important though. It's only a 1 letter change, I can live with it as it is now if changing it is not an option for me).

Anyways thanks in advance anyone from staff who could help!
~Kisses :-*

Online Ariel

• The Wicked Witch
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: I made some self-discovery, and I'd like my account here to reflect that
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 02:24:04 am »
Hey there! Wanna send me a PM so we can begin the process?