You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 16, 2021, 05:17:25 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Take a moment...
to meet and greet.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M x F - Polite, Respctfuly Guy: Real Life, Science Fiction, Taboo. Let's talk.  (Read 300 times)

Offline Artairus DentTopic starter

Hey All,

Long time roleplayer.  I started here on Elliquiy, but have been active in on other boards and forums over the past few years but I wanted to jump back in here.

I'm a very creative and friendly writer with lots of experience both writing erotica and in erotic roleplay.

As mentioned in my title, I enjoy science fiction, slice of life, and a mix of taboo (taboo at times, but not required).

I tend to steer clear of fandoms because I don't generally feel that I can live up to the other person's view of what happens in their favored world.  That said, I will happily play in a broader universe with original characters.

I'll post some specific ideas soon, but for now I wanted to post this and let people know that I'd love to get to know you and discuss any ideas you might have.

ROLEPLAY PREFERENCES

3rd Person, paragraph-plus.

I don’t get too hung up on length (insert rimshot) as long as it is moving the story forward. I’m not much of a one-liner guy, but sometimes, a one or two sentence response is all that’s warranted. I will say if you are the kind of person who feels that each and every post MUST be 300 words or 5-plus wordy paragraphs, we’re probably not a great match.

PARTNERS
I’m a male IRL and only play with IRL females.

OOC CHAT
I can be fairly chatty ooc from a friendly perspective. I don’t mind knowing about your life, etc. That said, this isn’t expected and if you prefer to keep things separate, I’m totally cool with that. Just let me know.