Being in a stepfamily is awkward

Started by atlantashawn, November 29, 2019, 01:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atlantashawn

YC can be the parent or the child.
YC can be male or female.
And of course, your gender can be male or female too.

The scenario I suggest is that YC and MC have just been thrown into a new family dynamic by a sudden marriage. The two protagonists barely know each other and it's "awkward" living together for the first time. We would develop the backstory together that would help establish each protagonists' personality and motivations.

I imagine both protagonists find the other sexually attractive, but they both attempt to respect the boundary of the other. The story evolves as they both slowly test the waters. Perhaps they both see the other as "safe?" Perhaps they both think that the other is safe to flirt with or even subtly flash because they are certain that the other would never "cross the line"? Perhaps there are some hidden resentments regarding the marriage that create cracks in the veneer?

In this story, we would focus on the emotional and psychological underpinnings that cause our characters to react the way they do. Our story would be focused on how our characters develop. How do they each gradually have their boundaries lowered? How do our characters respond? I can see this story delving deep into their psychological understanding of their relationship. We would reveal our characters thoughts and feelings... That adds almost a voyeuristic feel to the story as we see the plot progress.

My Ideal Partner:
   *will focus on their character's feelings, thoughts, and inner drives
   *will enjoy weaving a story with twists and turns
   *can post at least once every few days - and preferably once a day
   *enjoys plot twists and re-directions
   *will write at least a few solid paragraphs with some attention to grammar, punctuation, and tense
   *will proof-read

Some of My Favorite Story Elements;
   -modern day, slice of life
   -are reasonably realistic - even if a succubus or supernatural element is involved
   -involve a developing story arch in which both characters slowly have their boundaries whittled away
   -contain a taboo relationship in which power dynamics heightened the erotic thrill
   -have a bottom Topping-from-below
   -have the character who is naturally Dom succumbs to the bottom
   -dub-con or slow seduction to the naughty dark-side
   -petite female character with a small bust: She looks so sweet and innocent, the girl next door -
        but what a naughty mind hides behind those big eyes

PM if you have thoughts... Let's create the story together.
I love detailed scenarios with a plot -- and solid characterization.   In many of my scenarios, there is a slow erosion of boundaries as we both become increasingly desensitized to being more and more kinky.... the possibilities are endless!
My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/Shawn%20from%20Atlanta

atlantashawn

I love detailed scenarios with a plot -- and solid characterization.   In many of my scenarios, there is a slow erosion of boundaries as we both become increasingly desensitized to being more and more kinky.... the possibilities are endless!
My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/Shawn%20from%20Atlanta