M Seeking GM/F/M/Group for 5e/Pathfinder/freeform

Started by oberkommandoderdan, November 29, 2019, 01:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oberkommandoderdan

About me: I have been roleplaying for almost 20 years (I started young, I am not too old). I have played freeforum and many different systems/settings. I have GMed, but I make a far better player (GMs need to be far more creative). I tend to play elves and dwarves over others. Wizards, fighters, and clerics type classes over others. I have always wanted to play Greyhawk as it was one of the first books I bought all those years ago. With 5e D&D being a simpler system going back to AD&D, I think it would be nice to go back to the beginning, but I am not fussy.

About the story: The title kind of says it all. I am looking for an adventure in a dungeon, on a battlefield, in a royal court (as the royal or a courtier), in bed(s), or a haystack (preferably all of them). It could be a you and me sort of game or we can include others. It would be great if the non-GMs could play multiple people too.

I want a GM who can do nice detailed posted, the better quality you have the more it gives me to respond to. In terms of post rate I can do once or twice a day, with more on weekends. If you are slower poster than that, if you give me what I am looking for I will still bow down and worship you.

I can play here, over google docs, discord, and over email.

oberkommandoderdan

Some of the games have died down. :(

I am still employed, but am working from home. So I am available 24/7.

Vergil Tanner

I'm looking for my Pathfinder fix, so if you find yourself a GM, count me in amongst the party >.>
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.