You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 29, 2020, 12:18:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Superheroes
What are they up to?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Blind Date (f lf m)  (Read 373 times)

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

The Blind Date (f lf m)
« on: November 29, 2019, 10:18:04 AM »
It had been a while since she had been on the dating train. Her last boyfriend had left her heartbroken and the guys she had been on dates with were never anything more than just a casual fling. But her friends were done seeing her moping around and faking that whole 'I'm an independent woman' thing, especially with them either married with children or engaged with a baby on the way.
Now she didn't want kids, not right now at least, she just wanted someone stable that she could go home to, that could make her smile even when her day was so shitty she didn't think it were possible. Was that too much to ask for? But it seemed she just couldn't find a guy worth the time for something other than a quick romp in the sack.
Meeting the girls for lunch, one slides a piece of paper across the table to her. It has a man's name, a restaurant down town, a date and time written on it.
"We're sick of whatever the hell this is," her friend said, waving a hand at her to emphasize her as a whole. "We set you up on a blind date. Now I know you don't have plans this day but now you do, so go out and enjoy yourself and make a new friend."
She grimaces, but takes the paper and later that week, she goes on that date. But lo and behold, this guy is just like the rest. The whole dinner, he's talking about himself and when he does say something else, anything else, it's brash, sexist, or derogatory.
A waiter comes to their table, not the woman who had taken their order whom her date had quite obviously been making eyes at, but a rather good looking gentleman. About her age, wearing slacks and a crisp white button up, an apron around his waist.
He set their food before them, flashing her the most gorgeous smile, his eyes lighting up and he was so polite, asking her how her evening was going, which to answer the question, her date pipes up rudely sneering something about hired help. The waiter gives her an apologetic smile and when her date's phone rings and he instantly picks it up and starts jabbering away, he leans down close and whispers in her ear.
"If this guy keeps ruining your night, come one over to the bar. I'm the tender," he whispers before straightening and telling them to enjoy their meals. He gives her one last look and walks away.
The rest of dinner goes on with her date complaining about his food and how he has had better until he gets another phone call and has to leave, throwing nothing but a twenty down on the table and explaining that he won't pay anymore for shitty food. Then with a suggestive smile and telling her to call him, he leaves her to foot the rest of an eighty dollar bill.
She just shakes her head, pays the bill and decides fuck it, she could use a drink anyways and walks to the bar where the gorgeous bartender is pouring pints and making drinks.

Now, I'd like the whole night not to be a complete bust. She went on a blind date and does end up meeting someone new and making a friend. Just not who everyone had expected.
I'm looking for someone to play the bartender and help me write what could possibly be one of the sweetest unplanned love stories out there. Details are up for discussion.

Please PM me if interested. Do not reply here.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 01:15:33 PM by wolventears »

Offline wolventearsTopic starter

Re: The Blind Date (f lf m)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 01:14:26 PM »
Still in search of a partner for this plot. I need some romance in my life.