You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 25, 2020, 08:13:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Server Status and Thanks

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: STAR WARS: Deep Cover (F char for GM or M)  (Read 266 times)

Offline Flying TenguTopic starter

STAR WARS: Deep Cover (F char for GM or M)
« on: November 26, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »
STAR WARS: DEEP COVER

It is a time of peace and prosperity in the OLD REPUBLIC.  While there are whispers of discontent in the Outer Rim, the Core Worlds have been free from conflict for quite some time.  They flourish, watched over by the forces of the Republic and the JEDI ORDER.

But prosperity has also come to less savory types.  Beneath the towers of Coruscant, criminal empires grow stronger and bolder.  They abduct citizens from off the streets, forcing them to work in drug labs, sweat shops, or dens of iniquity.  Bribes paid to the local police and politicians keep them looking the other way.  All three groups grow rich off of the suffering of the poorest citizens.

After many years of training and missions with her master, A young Twi'lek named DIALA VEK has just become a full Jedi Knight.  Her first mission is to go undercover as an exotic dancer to try to infiltrate one of these criminal organizations.  But Diala soon discovers that the mission is more challenging than she expected.  Behind the scenes, powerful figures are pulling the strings...

Hello there!  I am looking for a partner to help me run the above scenario.  I would be playing Diala.  You would be portraying members of a criminal organization.  There is some flexibility here; we can discuss whether you would like to largely focus on one, a few, or have a rotating cast.

I envision this game as featuring intrigue, corruption, mystery... and smut!  Lots of dubcon flavored smut.  Stripping is just the beginning for Diala, between handsy patrons and criminals, lapdances gone too far, and secret backrooms where anything goes, I expect that Diala will quickly discover her sensual side.

If you would be interested in working something out for this, shoot me a PM, and we can work out additional details.

May the Force be with you!

Diala