An alliance of two worlds (F seeking M or F)

Started by Shara, November 23, 2019, 01:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara

**CLOSING THIS FOR NOW. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED**

This RP request is a bit different from my usual fare, but I hope it strikes your fancy. :)

The year is 2205, and Earth had their first extraterrestrial visitors 5 years ago. Unlike most sci-fi depictions of these types of encounters, this one isn't full of death, doom, and destruction. The ETs come from a planet that was made uninhabitable by their sun, so they had to find somewhere to settle. Earth was the first planet that they could find that was suitable for their biological needs.

The ETs offer scientific advances and knowledge. Earth offers a place to live, with plenty of food and other resources. The ETs have given solutions to world hunger, pollution, and other ills. Those solutions are being developed, so that the Earth will be able to support the additional people living there, plus the billions they already had.

This sounds great, right? But there are people on both sides that don't want this joining of forces. Some Terrans don't want aliens mucking up their planet, and some aliens don't want to settle on a planet that's already inhabited -- they want to keep searching for a world of their own to settle, and not to share.

So here is where MC and YC come into play: an interspecies political marriage is suggested by the Terrans, and the ETs quickly warm to the idea. It would be a symbol of hope for the two worlds, and the ceremony can give a bright face on the underlying tensions. One high-ranking offical from each side is chosen from each side, and the wedding is then planned.

The ceremony goes without a hitch, but at the reception there is an attack. The newlyweds have to run for their lives, and they barely even know each other.

Here are a few things:

1. It doesn't matter to me who plays which character. I would like to play a female character, but yours can be male or female (or something other than M/F).

2. The ETs/aliens can be as human-looking as you'd like, up to and including totally not looking human. Your choice. :)

3. As this progresses, I expect it to become more sexual, and kinks are always welcome. I'd like to plot and build up to that, though.

4. YC can be as willing (or not willing) in this arranged marriage as you'd like. :) 

Please note: I can usually only post on the weekend, mostly just on Saturdays. I can't commit to more frequent posting than that.

If this strikes your fancy, send me a PM or ask questions on this thread. :)

Ons and Offs

Current RP Requests

Please send me a PM if you'd like to plot. :)
I usually can post on Saturdays. During the rest of the week I'm pretty quiet.

Golden Spider

Hi! I really like this idea if you’re still looking.
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Shara

Quote from: Golden Spider on November 27, 2019, 02:10:20 PM
Hi! I really like this idea if you’re still looking.

Sure! Send me a PM and we'll see what we can create. :)

Ons and Offs

Current RP Requests

Shara

I've had a lot of responses, so I'm closing this request for now. :)

Ons and Offs

Current RP Requests