You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 28, 2021, 02:58:59 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: — League of Legends (Akali x Kayn/Zed/Shen) (F looking for M)  (Read 342 times)

Offline paperdollTopic starter

• ⸻♚ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ᴍᴀɢᴇ♚⸻
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʀᴀɪɴ.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I'm on my phone right now, so this request doesn't have any embellishments. I'll cut to the chase, I recently got in LoL and I love how they've given so much character to their universe. I love Akali SO much, and though I never really write for canon characters, I can't help myself. I'm more interested in a pairing with Kayn. I think they'd be an interesting match, and I'd like to see it happen. I feel like the two would share a rivalry, which would involve into someone more.

I'm open to other ideas, but I won't be interested in writing for anyone other than Akali at the moment. You can check out my o/o at the link in the signature, and let me know if you're interested!

P.s I won't be taking on more than I can handle. So I'll be picky when choosing a certain idea or a partner.