You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 02:45:57 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Brother's Bully (Seeking male character)  (Read 379 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
My Brother's Bully (Seeking male character)
« on: November 18, 2019, 08:03:50 pm »
Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It doesn't matter to me in any way if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf trying on a sheep-skin suit. If you are willing to work with me, then I'm happy to work with you.

I have only a basic idea of what I'm looking for; perhaps my partner would be willing to offer some suggestions on how he, or she, would like things to go.

MC is the older sibling of 2 kids. She's a bit of a tom boy who got hit with the lovely stick more than once. She's also very protective of her younger brother.

In spite of her somewhat rough and tumble attitude, she's aware that a number of boys have desires for her, but she doesn't have interest in high school boys, does she?

One afternoon, she comes across a well known bully with some of his gang giving her little brother a hard time; she steps in without a second thought and gives her brother a chance to get away. She gets in a few good looks, but there's just too many appearing and soon enough, she's on the ground and trying really hard to not breath in too much dirt. She's more angry than anything about this situation, at least until the bully decides to put her in her place and her jeans gets yanked over her hips and down her thighs.

In spite of her struggles, the bully and his buddies have their way with her and make it a point that they have it on camera. Defeated, she agrees, in exchange for leavin her brother alone, that she'll be his "girlfriend."

So, that's it in a nutshell. I intend to play the girl, so I need someone to play the bully and perhaps his buddies. The bully can be male or futa, that doesn't matter much to me. Whoever wants to talk about this story concept should be ready to offer his/her own ideas on the concept.

If you're still interested, drop me a PM!