You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 28, 2021, 04:02:47 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: theforceawakens is searching! [Fandom/Original, All Genders Welcome]  (Read 725 times)

Offline theforceawakensTopic starter

Note: this thread is copied/pasted from another site, so if you recognize me, yes, it's me! Just didn't feel like making a whole new search thread when this one still states my preferences just fine.

Sorry about the formatting, this site is... something else with BBCode. ; - ;

About Me

I’m a twenty-five-year-old woman in the EST timezone, but my hours are all over the place. I work from home a bunch and have weird days off for an office job, so my schedule can be kind of strange. I’m happy to chat OOC to get to know one another, though I do have to ask that we keep things friendly at most; I’m not looking to flirt or cyber. Please, please don't call me pet names.

My Ons & Offs can be found here.

What I Expect From You

ON POST FREQUENCY. It can sometimes take me a while to respond. I aim for at least one post per week, but sometimes work can overwhelm me and I’m not able to post in time. I’m on pretty much every day for OOC, though, so if you’d like to know a bit more about when I can respond, feel free to message me. With this, though, please give me time to respond to your messages. I will not ghost; I will always tell you if I'm not feeling an idea or if I don't want to roleplay anymore. Multiple messages that I haven't had time to answer just come off as very pushy and tend to make me shut down. ; - ;

ON POST LENGTH. I don’t require a certain post length. Sometimes, shorter posts are better, and I think it’s silly to try and fill a post in with unnecessary fluff to meet a word count. While I don't ever dip under a paragraph, I don't have a general range of post length; I'd prefer if we both write what works well for the scene and leave it at that.

ON POST QUALITY. Please be able to check your spelling and grammar, at least to the point that your post is readable. Mistakes are totally okay, but I need to be able to easily read your post.

ON RP LOCATION. Thread or PM work great for me; I like to go back and read old posts, and the conversation-style of PM does work for RPing here, though I admit I slightly prefer thread. I may also use e-mail, though posts there will likely be much more infrequent, as I often forget about it. The only thing I will not use is messengers; they make me feel pressured to reply as soon as possible and end up making me not enjoy the roleplay. Discord may be available for OOC if I feel that we mesh well.

ON OOC PLOTTING. Be willing to plot with me! There’s nothing more frustrating than getting back “I don’t know” or “whatever you want” to questions I ask. I’d like us both to have fun, so please be willing to speak up!

ON WRITING TENSE. I write in third person perspective only. Will do either present or past tense, but I will not do first or second person. Our characters are our characters, not "me" / "you" / etc. Please do not refer to our characters as anything but "my character", "your character", by their names, etc.

Kinks & Limits

Ask for my F-Lists for more info outside my ons/offs, I can't seem to post links.

Kinks listed as “favorite” and “yes” can be included without asking me. Kinks listed as “maybe” may have some stipulations and require some OOC discussion, whereas kinks listed as “no” will not be able to be included at all.

My basic limits are no rape/non-con/mind control, no parent x child incest (or things resembling it, like aunt x nephew, step parents, etc.), and the basics like no vomit, scat, etc. If you have questions on if I'm into something not listed anywhere, feel free to ask.

Original Genres

FANTASY.

My bread and butter! I love the fantasy genre and will do pretty much anything under the sun that fits in this category. I’ll play humans, humanoids, and monsters alike, so if you have a pairing or plot that isn’t listed here, please suggest it; I can almost guarantee I’ll be psyched about it!

• Arranged marriage
  • Magic academy
  • High school/college for monsters
  • Royalty x commoner/knight
  • Vampire x human
  • Werewolf x human
  • Ghost x human
  • Demon x human
  • Dragon shifter x human
  • Medieval fantasy
  • Apocalypse, zombie or otherwise
  • God/goddess x mortal
  • God/goddess x god/goddess
  • Pirate x stowaway
  • Pirate x mermaid
  • Monster x human
  • Monster x monster
  • Mage x apprentice
  • Mage x familiar
  • Alpha x Omega

MODERN.

While modern roleplays can hold my interest, it takes a special character or plot to keep it going. I don’t really tend to enjoy basic ‘character A meets character B and wants to fuck them’ kinds of things. Feel free to pitch your suggestions at me, but please, make sure they’re more than just basic slice-of-life with nothing to add to it.

• Musician/actor x fan/non-fan
  • Babysitter x child’s parent
  • Royalty x non-royal
  • Ex-soldier x civilian
  • Kidnapper x kidnapped
  • Older brother x younger brother’s best friend
  • Runaway x rich man/woman
  • Student x professor
  • Teacher x single parent
  • Cousins or siblings (bring me an interesting plot)
  • Vacation settings (cruises, snowed in, etc.)
  • Popular x unpopular
  • Camp counselors
  • Serial killer x writer
  • Serial killer x victim turned killer
  • Ex-con x new neighbor
  • Fake relationship
  • Cult member x undercover detective
  • Cult member x cult member
  • Bully x bullied’s sibling
  • Small town sheriff x FBI officer
  • FBI investigator x person they’re spying on
  • Firefighter/cop x victim
  • Witness protection program
  • Reality TV
  • Youtubers
  • Plane crash/shipwreck survival
  • Rich man/woman x rescued ex-sex slave

HISTORICAL.

Blast from the past! I love historical settings, either realistic or alternate history. I admittedly know most American history best, as it’s what I was taught, so anything really specific with customs and locations will likely have to be set there, but I’m open to doing research or using a generic setting elsewhere.

• Colonization of America (Pilgrim x Native, Pilgrim x Pilgrim)
  • Salem Witch Trials (Witch x townsperson, witch x traveler)
  • Civil War (Northern soldier x Southern belle, Confederate soldier x Northern citizen)
  • Wild West (Oregon Trail, Gold Rush, cowboy x civilian)
  • Titanic (First class x third class, first class x first class, third class x third class)
  • The Great Depression (Drifter x rich person)
  • World War II (Soldier x nurse, soldier x civilian)

SCI-FI.

My least experienced genre, so I likely won’t list too much here. If you have something that falls under this umbrella, feel free to bring it to me, but be aware I’m a newbie!

• Virtual reality games
  • Alien x human
  • Space colonization
  • AI/robot x human

Fandoms

I’m sure there are quite a few that I’ve accidentally left out, so if your favorite isn’t listed here, please feel free to run it by me to see if I know it. I’m open to canon x canon, OC x OC, and canon x OC pairings, though the latter will require you to either double or bring me a well-developed OC.

Feel free to ask what characters or pairings I’m looking for; I’m into way too many to list or this thread would get way longer than it already is. Happy to discuss!

• Animal Crossing
  • Blue Mountain State
  • Bob’s Burgers
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Broad City
  • Disney
  • Dream Daddy
  • Full/Fuller House
  • Glee
  • Grease
  • Harry Potter
  • Hey Arnold
  • Hunger Games
  • Inglourious Basterds
  • Invader Zim
  • Jersey Shore
  • Jurassic Park/World
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • Letterkenny
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Mario
  • Pitch Perfect
  • Pokémon
  • Sailor Moon
  • Skyrim
  • South Park
  • Star Wars
  • Stranger Things
  • Suicide Squad
  • Sweeney Todd
  • Teen Mom
  • Teen Titans
  • Titanic
  • Warriors
  • Zootopia

That's about it! Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 04:55:09 pm by theforceawakens »

Re: theforceawakens is searching! [Fandom/Original, All Genders Welcome]
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 01:30:30 am »
Been a loooooong time, but I'm open to taking on stories here.

Offline EliFletch

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 05:26:39 am »
Heya! I’ve been looking for a good Letterkenny Rp if you’re still looking for one! I’m only on season 3 episode 3 but I watch it almost everyday 🙂

Offline Hex

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 02:21:54 pm »
Hello~

I'm interested in possibly a werewolf or an apocalypse rp, honestly, anything on the fiction side I'm open to do, I'll be happy to further discuss a potential plot with you.  Just send me a pm and we can talk~

Hex~

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 01:21:02 pm »
Bump.

Posts here are okay but I'm unlikely to see them, so please PM me if you want to plan something.