You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2021, 03:06:53 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Modern royalty (F lf M | M lf F | GM looking for both F and M)  (Read 462 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

• Lady
  • Addict
  • Demons run when a good man goes to war...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Modern royalty (F lf M | M lf F | GM looking for both F and M)
« on: November 10, 2019, 02:13:41 pm »
I'm interested on exploring a romance & drama story centered around modern royalty.

There are different options I'd be willing to explore, playing the female or male role. I'd prefer F/M and M/F pairings, but I'd be willing to discuss F/F romances as well.

The most basic idea would be an rpg inspired by the Princess Diaries, where a young woman discovers she is related to the royal family of a far-off country. She could be daughter to the heir to the throne or a distant relative who, after a series of unfortunate events, ends up being next in line for the throne.

Another concept that interests me is a modern monarchy in which traditions demand the new king pick up a bride before assuming the throne. Different women sponsored by the Kingdom's noble families compete for his affections in an effort to become the next queen. It would be interesting if the female protagonist not belongs to any noble house, but rather be sponsored by it for some reason to be discussed.

I understand it seems cliche and corny, and indeed it is, but there are many layers to add to these basic ideas especially when dealing with the conflicting emotions all the public scrutiny and harsh traditions bring to the story's protagonists, as well as their blooming romance.

A third option would be the romance between a young princess and her older brother's best friend, a commoner. She might end up being next in line to the throne after her brother's untimely death, or we can come up with another complication like her parents expecting her to marry someone they approve of.

If anyone is interested in any of these ideas, please send me a PM. I'd be interested in exploring both female and male roles in these rpgs, or even assuming the GM role instead, centering around my partner's character.

Becca