You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 20, 2021, 04:50:00 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Been Vaccinated? Or not?
...sharing central.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [UPDATED] Death is looking for a friend.  (Read 762 times)

Offline HijaDeLaMuerteTopic starter

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Not a damsel in distress, a damsel doing damage
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
[UPDATED] Death is looking for a friend.
« on: November 09, 2019, 02:31:48 pm »
Greetings!
And welcome to my Request Thread! Please read through it before contacting me! Thanks!

Some about me: I am a female living in European Standard time! I am very active and try to reply daily, this is not guaranteed as I do have a life as well. Feel free to always contact me if I haven't been as active, I might as well have forgotten to hit send on the reply!
I love communication in a roleplay and I love discussing with you how we play this out, but please, see me as a friend and not just a writing partner, you can tell me anything that's on your heart :)

Some about what I prefer standard in a roleplay.
All characters are over 20. In both looks and way of acting. If it's a non sexual roleplay I don't mind, but if they're going to get hot'n'heavy, I'm not going to go with minors. Sorry.
I'm up for roleplay here in PM or over on Discord. I don't publicly roleplay. Don't ask me.
Give me a healthy balance between smut and story. I don't want characters to randomly start doing eachother for no given reason. We can discuss a balance, but I don't do pure smut stories.
I only write FxM pairings, with the preference that I'll be writing the female. We can always discuss the second statement. FYI your real gender is no matter to me, honestly I don't care what you have hanging.
My post length varies on how much you give me and how invested I am in the story. I like to try to get 2 paragraphs out every time. Note: If you are very pushy or unwilling to coöperate on some things of the story, I will give you one-liners just to annoy you.
Send me ANYTHING that you feel sets a vibe, being pictures, playlists, anything. Is your character singing Barbie girl? Send me that link! I love vibe-setting between us OOC like that!
You read this far? Let's play a game! Tell me your favourite color!
You got a busy time? Going on holidays? Work/school kicking your ass and you can't reply. No problemo! Just let me know, if you do not let me know anything ooc after 2 weeks, I will see the rp as dead. (If you come back and want to get back to it we can always have a chat about that.
Communication is key darlings and I'm the most laid-back person you will ever meet! I don't rush and don't push. But please, let me know if something bothers you, you're uncomfortable or you just lost interest. Nobody likes being ghosted.
I write third person ONLY. No first, not you first me third. NO. Only third person and that is final, I do not negotiate in that.

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/snailqueen

I strive to us both having a great time here and in our roleplay. So you got something you really like? Let me know! Note: My no's on there are sometimes because I have never written them. If you ask nicely I might consider trying.

ABSOLUTE NO'S, DO NOT ASK:

Rape
Suicide
Abuse
Anything sexual relating to minors

Now put it in the context of eg a Police RP (take Brooklyn Nine Nine) these topics might be raised as a case, something that has happened etc. That is fine, but do not ask me to RP this please. I thank your respect kindly. If you read this and respect it, send me a song in your message!
If you ask this, and do not understand why I do not want these topics, I will not reply further. Thank you.

Now that I got that out of the way we can get to ideas and topics I feel like writing with you, thanks for getting this far.

I can sandbox mostly anything, but here are some ideas I whipped up:

Fantasy
Fantasy Themed:

This is my absolute favourite! I love fantasy and everything with it! Throw some magic, swordsfighters and orcs my way and I will DESTROY them :D
Seriously though, some ideas(everything is up for discussion, I'm just jotting down some stuff here):

Forbidden love, my love:
MC is a princess who is destined to go into an arranged marriage. Now she's not your standard little pretty princess. She's strongwilled and smart. The princess prefers trousers over dresses as she can then roundhousekick you in the face if you dare disrespect her for said trousers. The princess fell in love with YC who we can make kind of anyone, a teacher, stableboy, commoner, maybe a thief? This sits unwell with her father who rather have her marry a prince ofcourse. Shall they run away together? Or shall they face her fate and break off their love? We shall decide! :D

My Bodyguard Is A Stud:
A story about a young adventurer who just has gotten the permission from her parents to go out into the world and slay some beasts for that beautiful coin. Now her parents are quite rich and gave her the one condition that she take a bodyguard with her, just to make sure she doesn't die on this job. She's the type of woman that goes from “I can take down this orc no problem!” to “Please no.” in 0.5 seconds. Comedy guaranteed! The two go on adventures and figure out how to hold this relationship going, without it getting in the way of their missions. (Which it totally does.)

Supernatural
Supernatural Themed:

Ugh something about Vampires and Demons just gets me!

Blind in love:
MC is a blind young lady who just wants to be loved. She’s nothing special, she’s a simple human, who meets YC and in the beginning can’t figure out why they’re acting a little weird. This is due to her blindness, duh. For YC’s powers or supernatural things, we can always discuss, I just really want to rp a blind woman. I think it hold possibility for a very interesting dynamic between a Supernatural creature, and a woman who can just not see his power, so she has to feel it.

Witches and Demons just don’t mix:

MC is a witch, more specifically a pagan witch who works with Fae and mostly good magic. This gets disrupted when she accidentally summons a demon. Being the woman who summoned him, she can’t just randomly get rid of it, but she also can’t follow up with what he offers, it would be sinful and ruin her good reputation with the Fae, who she has to hide him from. Fun guaranteed!

Modern
Modern Themed:

MC is a dancer, classic ballet dancer who aims to make it big in the world. When she breaks her ankle on stage and gets a concussion from the fall she is admitted for a while in a hospital, where YC is her doctor. Seeing that she had quite some weird spots on her skin he decided to run some tests, finding out she has a rare and terminal disease. Being the kindhearted doctor that he is, he decides to take her to see the most beautiful things life has to offer, before she has to inevitably die.

I also like to RP fandoms! Most of the fandoms I RP are OcxCanon based, so please bear with me if you'd like these. I do am open to multi-roleplaying, where you as well could have an oc with your favourite canon! Ask and we can discuss anything. If you have a plot that is based on these animes I can also just sandbox it.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
My fandoms:
Ao No Exorcist
Black Butler
Black Lagoon
Bleach
Code Geass
Death note
Diabolic Lovers
Durarara
Hetalia (That clusterfuck that I will forever love)
Inuyasha
Kaichou wa maid sama
Karin
Naruto Shippuden
Shugo chara
Uta No Prince Sama
Vampire Knight
And I have watched some more animes (no new ones) so just ask!
Mindhunter
Marvel Cinematic Universe
TeenWolf
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Supernatural
Dungeons and Dragons
Persona 3
Final Fantasy (VII XIV or XV only)

Contact me!

Please PM me! Though please specify what you'd like. Not a one liner of “Hi I want to rp.” Because I am quite sure that you want to rp already because you are on this site.
Tell me about yourself, what you like and don't like in an rp and especially where we match seeing kinks, or what you would like to ask of me!

I don't bite! Unless you want me to~

Death shall stop talking now.
And I hope to see you soon.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 08:38:05 am by HijaDeLaMuerte »

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
Re: [UPDATED] Death is looking for a friend.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 03:58:53 pm »
I have updated my post to be more informative! Please have a look around!

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 03:34:14 am »
Bump 😊

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 08:38:46 am »
Updated! Put extra story ideas in there :)