You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 02:39:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Need Help Finding an Avatar?
We have just the place.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gods, Elves & other fantastical ideas. Lit M 4 Lit F  (Read 300 times)

Offline Azor AhaiTopic starter

Gods, Elves & other fantastical ideas. Lit M 4 Lit F
« on: November 07, 2019, 01:46:28 PM »
Hello & Welcome to my thread!

A little message first:
I've been a member of E for quite some time, but have largely stepped away from writing the last few years as I lost a lot of focus & struggled to find motivation. It's been a long road, but now I'm back & ready to start jumping into a tonne of plots & stories with (hopefully) a host of partners.

On/Offs: A detailed O/O section will follow.

Plots: Below, I'll start to list current plot ideas. Naturally, the list will expand over time

Frequency: Ahead of anything, I'll be upfront. I can never guarantee immediate/fast replies. I can reply once a day, or once a week. 8-14 day breaks away CAN happen. It will all depend on my work schedule and my personal life. I do thoroughly enjoy writing and advancing the story however, so expect me to get to things as quick as possible.

Writing: Straight off the bat, I'll say I prefer quality to quantity. If I have to wait a few days for a post, by all means take it. I love to develop and build characters and plot. I love nuisance and realism, a feeling that the characters & plot are unfolding in the most natural way as possible. I will usually match my partner, but will put maximum effort into my writing and posts, so will only collaborate with a partner willing to do the same.

Communication: I can't stress this enough. Communication is key. I love regular chats in PM, to discuss kinks, plot outlines and future plans. As much as I prefer fluidity, I think a degree of planning is needed.

A small thing that may be something of note: I hate using character pictures. I often get a vivid mental image of my character, so finding a matching image is near impossible. Feel free to use them yourself, but I'll just do my best to describe my character as I see them in my head.

Main sources of inspiration/interest:
Norse Mythology.
The Lord of The Rings.
Star Wars.
Game of Thrones.
Medieval European History.
The Ancient World.
The MCU.