News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

DnD 5e party slave

Started by ElayneTrakand, November 06, 2019, 10:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElayneTrakand

Hello!
I'm looking to participate in a fifth edition dnd campaign (preferably). I have a character idea I would like to try out. I want to play a bard that has been a slave for years. She has become extremely competent in seduction and talking people into things. I don't want the party to allow her to wear clothes very often and I would like if strangers actually had a reaction to the strange situation. Fun optional "clothing" that I would like my character to wear is a karada and a rope collar tied to things.
I'm willing to adapt this character concept to work with whatever world you have and am looking forward to finding my first campaign on here!

Edit/my preferences: I am definitely cool with bondage and mildish non-con. No mutilation, vore, scat, etc. I also am here for the story, not ERP, I will happily engage in such but would like the focus to be on story progress.
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

Sinestra

You know, it would be kind of nice to have a story focus game that just happened to feature fun and sexy moments/times instead of the usual "everything from the monsters to the townsfolk are trying to rape you" sort of game. Obviously characters would have to be a bit morally 'darker', as they're pretty much taking along a slave (more or less) around adventuring, but I could actually see there being some interesting RP moments and choices.

Character wise I'm immensely flexible. I can play everything from a domineering knight or warlock to a begging and pleading healslut that goes right along beside your character. I'm just in the RP for the story and fun, and just kind of like you said- if the world doesn't react appropriately to your character and their 'situation', if the world's default setting is Smut-Central- then it's not nearly as much fun.

I'd honestly be down for it, excited even, if there's a DM waiting out there. This could be anything from a full game to a smaller game with NPCs fleshing out the party as well, in my mind. I'm good with anything like that.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest as well for less smutty game (as player mostly but could run small game with GMPC if you two okay with that, perhaps bit harem sort setting). I presume you two have in more in mind a ecchi sort environment, with perhaps more actual sex happening more between party members (or villain if he happens kidnap someone but not with random monsters).

Sinestra

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 07, 2019, 08:39:48 PM
I voice interest as well for less smutty game (as player mostly but could run small game with GMPC if you two okay with that, perhaps bit harem sort setting). I presume you two have in more in mind a ecchi sort environment, with perhaps more actual sex happening more between party members (or villain if he happens kidnap someone but not with random monsters).

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm more the kind of RPer who just prefers a good dose of "Realism" inside of the high fantasy action/adventure.

The example I use most often is something like: "If I get captured by bandits due to some unfortunate rolls and bad decisions on my part, and not because the DM just decided I was going to fail, I want my character to be treated appropriately. It's a magical setting, they're stripping off clothes, undergarments, taking everything you own and then putting me in a cage with intent to sell me to a slaver they know. It's also entirely possible, depending on the enviroment, the NPCs etc, that my character might suffer in numerous ways in captivity. I need to attempt an escape- and no the bandits aren't just going to have my gear in a conveniently close chest to my cage. It's likely been distributed, in various tents or wagons and I'll have to gather things up- or cut my losses and run. And if I manage to get away, get to a nearby road and flag a passing wagon- chances are it's going to be good people who aren't just going to take advantage of me, and instead see me to town where I can file a report with the local constable. But if I can't escape, and get sold to slavers- then I've got a long and uphill battle of suffering and pain."

I'm like a story focused and fun game where things are appropriately 'Fair' in universe. Try and use seduction and sex to get something? Alright, roleplay it out, if the character has to do it then so does the player. But not every monster is out for your body etc etc. Unless it's to eat it for food reasons of course. Lol

But, this isn't about me, obviously! I would just be happy with a game we can all play that will be fun and meet everyone's tastes. :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

ElayneTrakand

Yeah, I am right in Sinestra and think that this could be a LOT of fun. I would be alright with the party taking advantage of my predicament but yeah, mostly in a softcore way. (Although I am alright with a bit of hardcore). My character idea was kind of on the healslut side but on the support end. Depending on group size I would love to have someone else in with me ;)  . But I please if anyone wants to DM for us!
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

Hawkwood

QuoteYou know, it would be kind of nice to have a story focus game that just happened to feature fun and sexy moments/times instead of the usual "everything from the monsters to the townsfolk are trying to rape you" sort of game.

Amen.

The sort of game I'd want to play would be dependent on story rather than as a thinly veiled excuse for perving. Not that I'm against perving, I just want it to flow from the story. Sigh. I can dream...

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, understood. I would be fine with such realism as a GM :). But let's see does anyone else volunteer as GM (and see is there more folks interested on such game otherwise).

Laughing Hyena

This could be a good way for me to extend my own writing for a campaign. Both in Pantheon and Setting. If the original poster doesn't mind me as a DM, then I would be accepting.

Zaer Darkwail

I also recommend Hyena as a DM as well.

ElayneTrakand

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 08, 2019, 09:17:53 AM
This could be a good way for me to extend my own writing for a campaign. Both in Pantheon and Setting. If the original poster doesn't mind me as a DM, then I would be accepting.

Looking through a couple of your other posts, sounds good to me. You willing to give the realistic, story based campaign a go? Then I would be happy to have you DM for us! Now, how do we go start a campaign and all find it? (I'm new to E)
A&A's

Zaer Darkwail

Usually GM's around here pick forum where OOC will be posted (along char gen stuff if not agreed already) and then folks post sheets in there or own thread for easy finding and then GM makes IC thread.

Now go for realistic scenario with NC elements it goes to one forums which is dedicated for NC content. Also for small game as we got less than 1,000 posts in our game still. But do we go NC: Human (any possible sex partners human or near human) or NC: Exotic (will include furries, centaurs, tentacle monsters etc besides human) or NC: Extreme (bestiality, bathroom and other extreme kinks may included).

Zaer Darkwail

Oh, and do add Hyena may want discuss in detail what sort setting and story we would like to start in. Also besides is it pre-established world setting or one his own creations (which from his comment wanting try his writing in pantheon and setting I imagine will be one his own creation). In own created setting I as player want know much as possible about it before I create a char in there (example are sorcerers norm or something which leads said char burned on torch or send into mage city as mana battery).

Laughing Hyena

As for the aforementioned realistic elements you want, I accept your challenge.

Now to talk about my DMing style and methods.

My Kingshearth setting whilst small and does have some eros elements in it, isn't smut central as you probably have seen with my work in D.O.V.A. It is a flexible environment ripe with both mundane and magical adventures. Fantasy is emphasized. And since that is the setting I wish to continue to flesh out, I can accept this. I intend to try and justify eroticism but have it not stand out. A village of halflings, gnomes and elves is just that. A pantheon dedicated to loyalty and submission is also what it says and would justify a healslut's existence; this means you Sinestra.

Also with how an enslaved party member tags along with another group or party members, I can also find ways to work that out for Elayne's desires. Such as a flesh debt. She is made a slave that is created by means of paying off an outrageous debt she could not otherwise shirk. It was either that or be sold legitimately. To whom it concerns, also a world, dominating religion or nation that permits it would see it as status quo without breaking or questioning alignment.

In short I would accommodate your wants and desires and try to find a way to justify it so we can all be happy in the roleplaying elements. I keep the main threads and erotic threads separated which would only happen if the Party took that time to relax or an erotic bad end was met.

My traditional non sexualized content does include the usual trappings of blood letting and gore but it is *not* for erotic tastes but for either horror or rule of cool and badassery. Basically you play a cleric and swing a war hammer at a gnoll's head and you roll a natural 20, the details will be both glorious and played to its natural end.

As for how it all gets started; First off, I would put this in a group recruitment thread to let people properly submit character sheets and pick them out. Basically detailing what Im looking for, what kind of story elements to expect, where the thread will be located, and finally the character creation rules and house rules I would run with. If however you are all just looking for a small party well we have it right here. I count four people already.

This also gives myself time to write some kind of compelling narrative and put pieces of it together. Half the work is done with the setting but choreographing an adventure with something interesting is something else entirely.

Now I know you, Sinestra and Hawkwood have written emphasis on story and role playing rather than roll playing. Whilst I won't shirk the dice completely for the end result (since fortune and misfortune can always happen), I can of course give advantage to a player that is honestly role playing a seduction attempt. Which is a house rule and that would be illustrated in the group roleplaying. I handle traps in a similar light so this isn't such a stretch.

Now shall I write up the Group Recruitment Thread for people to ready their sheets? I'll detail where this lands on the NC threads though regardless of answer. I would prefer this to be placed in the NC Exotic System Thread.

Zaer Darkwail

I am myself fine whether we group recruit or go as we are in here. In regards forums I am fine to NC: Exotic. As it covers possible romantic (or NC) encounters with non-human sentient creatures. Like centaurs (and there in greek tales have been stories of human vs centaur couplings). Anyways setting looks good to me :).

Sinestra

NC: Exotic works for me as well. Doesn't mean everything happens in that extreme, so it's fine of course.

And of being story-dominated, I don't hate the mechanics, in fact I would hate it if the game was Systemless. Bring on all the dice and mechanics of 5e, and if the dice fail us, then they fail us and we adapt and overcome.

So yes, lets get a thread going to talk about characters, and we can discuss important things. Like- Power Level. Lol

ElayneTrakand

Agreed I love the DnD 5E system, when we were saying we want story it was over random needless smut not over luck. NC exotic works for me as well.
As for how I ended up in slavery, if it fits in world I would like if I was captured in a raid or something along those lines. Forced nudity and bondage would be fun particularly with NPCs reacting accordingly if it is not normal in the area for a pretty young lady to be naked outside. And party size, I don't particularly care, however, the smaller side for ease of tracking what's happening would be nice.
A&A's

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: ElayneTrakand on November 08, 2019, 03:08:20 PM
Agreed I love the DnD 5E system, when we were saying we want story it was over random needless smut not over luck. NC exotic works for me as well.
As for how I ended up in slavery, if it fits in world I would like if I was captured in a raid or something along those lines. Forced nudity and bondage would be fun particularly with NPCs reacting accordingly if it is not normal in the area for a pretty young lady to be naked outside. And party size, I don't particularly care, however, the smaller side for ease of tracking what's happening would be nice.

So culture shock and exhibitionism for some main thread shenanigans. Overt lewdness shall have its own thread.

The recruitment thread can be found here.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=312924.0

StryxRiver

Interested. What's been laid out seems amicable to what I'd like too!

Sinestra

I suppose I'll need to decide if I'll do a sub or Dom/Switch (my Doms are never actually always-Doms, since I'm an intensely submissive person IRL, my Doms suffer as much forced-submission usually as they do the other way around).

Would it be a terrible idea to put up 2 concepts, one of each basically and you can choose which best fits?

And level 1? Damn. :( I'll try and fit something I guess.

Laughing Hyena

Should have put some consensus for the starting level... but I wanted fledgling adventurers that seek new fortunes in a new frontier. Best Id want in terms of level is 2 for some survivability.

Zaer Darkwail

Level 2-3 would be good for survival (and also unlocks the 'unique flavor factors' with all classes as well).

Sinestra

My preference is always level 3 for "starting level games" for one primary reason. Archtypes.

The pet peeve I have in 5e is that every class (few exceptions like Cleric) change drastically the moment they hit level 3. A Paladin can go from being- well a paladin, to suddenly being a Blackguard or a Crusader for Love or Servant of the Crown or- a dozen others. But before then there's no trace of those abilities. A warlock has to wait until level 3 to pick a path- a critically defining thing. A Blade Pact warlock is going to be drastically different from a blasting style warlock- but they both start off throwing Eldritch Blasts even if the character otherwise likely wouldn't use the cantrip.

And so on with many of the other classes. Now that's not to say a game can't start at level 1- but those games (in my personal opinion) would be games where you're literally just starting out. You're starting the game in your home town, just learning your craft and feeling out what you want to do moving forward in your life.

But if you're literally out on an adventure, delving into ruins and swamps and dungeons- you'd at least imagine your characters would have learned something of their abilities and have some vision of where they're going. But, again, just my two cents and I will of course be applying regardless of the starting level. :)

Sinestra

Oh, also, a question- what were you looking to allow for Source Material/Books etc?

Unearthed Arcana? D&D Beyond?

I've been meaning to check out that Blood Hunter class, but Artificer and a few others have also been in my mind recently.

Laughing Hyena

Hmm.. Im hearing things out and considering the input of people. But do understand the does allow me to go a touch harder.

Honestly though I am of the belief that you can set your backstory up so that you are heading down that chosen archetype. I mean an avenger paladin is going to have that chip on his shoulder and a sworn enemy to kill at level 1 after all. A fighter whom is self taught and born as a small town hero is probably becoming a champion. A mage that apprentice under an abjurer is going to become an abjurer himself. A rogue that tinkers with magic and is immensely fascinated with magic scrolls, becomes an arcane trickster.

And obviously a cleric devoted to a deity of submission, loyalty and alleviating the suffering of others could easily become a healslut. ^_^

Sadly I am very limited in terms of books for classes and so forth so I only have the three core books at my disposal for fact checking and rules. So if you want another class not listed in the PHB you'll have to detail it or link me to the sheet in DnD Beyond so I can understand it.

Sinestra

Artificer and Blood Hunter are both listed here https://www.dndbeyond.com/classes

Direct link to Blood Hunter is https://www.dndbeyond.com/classes/blood-hunter

The class was designed by Matt Mercer for Critical Role, but it's official stuff now. I was trying to think of a sort of "Dark Knight" flavor of character without saying, "Hey, can I play an Oathbreaker Paladin?" and Blood Hunter came up. Lol