You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 01:19:32 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: wildflower's role playing requests  (Read 432 times)

Offline WildflowerTopic starter

• Lady
  • Threesomer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
wildflower's role playing requests
« on: November 04, 2019, 10:52:05 pm »
Learn about me here.

important
I write third person, past tense.
My post length varies, between 1 and 4 paragraphs on average.
Expect replies 3x a week - but don't hold me to it.
I am female seeking male & FtM characters - I will occasionally play a male on the side or indulge in f/f.
No illegal stuff or scat - almost everything else is fair game.
I prefer a healthy balance of smut & substance - however, as a lover of erotic writing, if you'd like to mix in a filthy, disgustingly kinky sexual relationship with a substantial plot, hit me right up.

most important
I am, and you should be, carefree, fun & imaginative.
I write and role play to relieve stress and express myself. If you're a stickler or take issue with small inconsistencies, irregular posting or minor artistic freedoms, best move on. That being said, if you enjoy bouncing ideas around and fleshing them out, always feel free to message me - whether we're in the middle of a role play or we've never met.

role plays
I'm an avid, obsessed fan of science fiction. Aliens, time travel, parallel dimensions, space, apocalypses - you name it, I love it. Certain fandoms reel me in, like Star Trek (TNG/DS9/VOY era), Supernatural, OUAT, Harry Potter and surely many more I'm forgetting. A secondary interest is historical, but I've had little luck with those role plays.

Learn about my role plays here.
Please do take a look and see if anything at all piques your interest. Shoot me a message, I'd love to start writing with you.