You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 03:42:25 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Rest in Peace, OtakuStarchild

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dolly's Doll House of Ideas ( closed)  (Read 629 times)

Online abandoneddollyTopic starter

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Dolly's Doll House of Ideas ( closed)
« on: November 04, 2019, 12:22:09 am »

WElcome To Dollys Search Thread

Hey everyone, dolly here,  with some ideas that  I would like to play. First I'll tell you a little bit about what I like. I like to show the emotional mental side of the characters in a story, especially those in no win situations.  My favorite kinks to play around with are non con, humiliation, and pet play.

Life has been keeping me pretty busy so if you are looking for a fast replies, I'm probably not it. I can promise you a couple of replies a week at the latest. I might be able to do more, but that is the best that I can guarantee. 

fandom
I don't really like playing fandom because I never feel like I could do the characters justice. That being said there are a few that I wouldn't mind playing in their world with just original characters instead.

The Magicians

Detroit Become Human

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 03:55:08 pm by abandoneddolly »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dolly's Doll House of Ideas ( under construction)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 12:35:08 am »
The Secrets of The House At The End Of Oak Street

Setting Modern Day

Content bondage, mind control,non con, whatever else we decide.

Plot

Your characters uncle died and left their house to you. You didn't know them very well. Your mother says said that he was a recluse and not much else.  The house happens to be in the same town that you currently live in. A best it might be better then continuing to rent your place, so you decide to check it out. The house is at the end of Oak street. It seems o be in a pretty good neighborhood. There are lines of nice houses and manicured lawns. The house itself is just an average brick house, the furniture insides a bit dated, but it seems in good repair. The  only strange thing, is the room in the back is locked up tight. You don't know where the key is, but it has to be around somewhere. If not, your sure that you could just break in.

You decide to remodel and move in. You move out all the old furniture, fix a few creaky floorboards, general maintenance stuff. You never do find the key to the backroom, but you manage to break in. The room is an office. Your uncle seemed to have an obsession with the occult, or religion maybe both. There are tons of books on the subject along with notes. He seemed to be fascinated with demons.

The house is great.  You can't shake the feeling that someone is watching you.  At night you here noises. Things move while your away at work. You try to rationalize it away as the house settling. Sometimes you like that your uncle must still be there keeping an eye on his house, but the truth is much darker.

As time passes your girlfriend moves in with you. Its great. Except she feels like shes being watched to. You notice her sleep walking at night, and slowly her whole personality seems to change. Shes more aggressive. More eager to get what she wants. Your not quite sure what to think about it.

You start to spend more time in the study reading your uncles books. You come across an old journal that stats that there is a secret room. You pull up the carpet and see a hatch, its been nailed down and weird symbols have  been panted on it. You break in, take a flashlight and walk  down stairs.  In the room you see a girl. It s hard to tell in the poor lighting, it looks like a girl...with horns and wings, and a tail. Because of course his uncle would have a demon in his basement.

ideas

So the story starts off as a sort of haunted house type thing, that turns into more as the story goes on. I would play the characters girlfriend and the demon. I need someone to play the character that moves into the house. What happens to him after he finds the demon is up for discussion. He could use her to get revenge on people, or gain power. She could corrupt him, maybe both.  He could just let her go or try to kill her, or use her for information about what all is out there. There are a bunch of different ways that it could go.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 11:24:25 pm by abandoneddolly »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dolly's Doll House of Ideas ( closed)
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 09:42:27 pm »
added who is the real demon and a noble cause.  Took out some games I'm no longer interested in.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dolly's Doll House of Ideas ( open to all)
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 11:24:51 pm »
Added a plot