Everybody Wants to Shag Batman! [NC-H]

Started by The Great Triangle, February 24, 2009, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aestas

Wow this game looks so interesting.  :x  I could pull off robin, but i doubt i could really do joker. x.x 

I will be following it though!! <3

Anti

I'm still in this game, just settling some connection issues with my ISP that are limiting my activity. Should be sorted shortly, so can i remain as The Joker?

The Great Triangle

Quote from: Anti on March 11, 2009, 01:17:45 PM
I'm still in this game, just settling some connection issues with my ISP that are limiting my activity. Should be sorted shortly, so can i remain as The Joker?

Sure!  Sorry to count you out!  *smiles*

Quote from: Aestas on March 11, 2009, 01:34:26 AM
Wow this game looks so interesting.  :x  I could pull off robin, but i doubt i could really do joker. x.x 

*wraps an arm around Aesta*  Heya... I think you'd make a great boy wonder!  *grins*
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Aestas

-eg- Yes.  <3  I always kinda loved the dynamic, especially when the boy wonder was a little bit angst ridden (read *a normal teen*)  -laughs-

The Great Triangle

Excellent!  If you read the backstory, you'll be playing the third Robin in line, after the first Robin went mad and became the Joker, and the second Robin grew up and became Nightwing.  You can work out the specifics of your backstory though.  (Whether you were a waif who was raised from a very young age to be Batman's pet, an angst ridden boy with revenge in his eyes after his parents were brutally murdered, or possibly even Brucie's estranged son.)

Ons and Offs

Aestas

I'm passingly familiar with the batman backstory, i think i would want to play the boy somewhat angsty, but not revenge driven.  Since he generally is fairly level headed in the comics, balancing out Batman to some extent.  XD

Now im nervous.

The Great Triangle

*hugs*  Don't worry about running the character too much.  Just get a general idea of how you present yourself.  Do you wear the boy stripper robin costume, the green tights variation, or some postmodern skintight rubber suit?  (My batman is wearing a rubber suit roughly equivalent to the suit from the original Tim Burton Batman movie)

Ons and Offs

Aestas

I actually went and looked up robin suits. >.>  One:  The normal suit.  Green tights etc.  The other a version with red tights and black boots. :x

Ill admit im kinda partial to the red.   Though the idea of a black rubber suit is kinda hot as well.

The Great Triangle

Quote from: Aestas on March 11, 2009, 07:19:21 PM
I actually went and looked up robin suits. >.>  One:  The normal suit.  Green tights etc.  The other a version with red tights and black boots. :x

Ill admit im kinda partial to the red.   Though the idea of a black rubber suit is kinda hot as well.

Well, you could always have different suits for different "purposes"  ;)  Although I do hope to get enough plot development to actually have some crimefighting.  Maybe you could introduce a subplot of robin running through some ridiculous piece of angst?

Ons and Offs

Aestas

Okay, let me get caught up on the various plots we got going now, and you can always throw an idea or two at me to work with. XD

The Great Triangle

Well, there's always Robin being sent ahead to Arkham to investigate the Joker's escape.  I assume you're going to want to play Robin as a cute, sweet faced young 17 year old with a great ass and a whole lot of angst for one reason or another?  *grins*

Ons and Offs

Aestas

>.>!  Most definitely!  Which plot (A B or C) Would be the best to start that in?

The Great Triangle

Probobly A plot.  (the one I posted in)  Although we could probably also divert it to the C plot, to give catwoman and joker time to work with catwoman without disruption.  (Since I'm not sure that nightwing and batgirl will end up doing much together...)

Ons and Offs

Aestas

Sounds great!  Ill go ahead and start something in C, since it seems pretty wide open and will let the other storylines develop. *nods*

Also: <3

The Great Triangle

*grins*  That's beautiful... I so want to have that happen!

Ons and Offs

Prefect Mos

Transgirlenstein

That is so hot....

Saved on my computer now.  My favorite part is Batman giving the two thumbs up haha.

And poor Ivy needs her playmate so she fill her full of syrines and mysterious chemicals ^^
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Aestas

Nightwing x Robin

s'the full sized image, since i shrunk the other so it wouldn't flood the page. heh.  Much nicer. >.>

Elohim

I hate the monster and I love him, he tore open the curtain and revealed to the audience the monster within.  I seen horrors the like most have never seen locked within the walls of arkham but most of them were insane,  and delusional their grasp on reality was tenous at best… but him…  HE was something different.  He was the most mad monster I had ever seen, but in that insanity that beast had clarity… he knew the way the world worked.  He showed me what sort of beasts lurked beneath the surface of all man kind by showing me what lurked within his heart of darkness…  and in doing so he showed me the monster that lurked within my own soul.

I had tried to repress her for so, so very long…  I knew she was there when I studied psychology.  Hell part of my reasoning for studying medicine might have been the fact that she was there letting out maniacle laughter in the first place.  I was always meek,  I focused so much on controlling every little aspect of my life not letting out a little bit of passion for fear that I would lose myself to it, and then this cackling madman showed up within my little world… he didn’t so much as spit in the face of my own beliefs but tore off my face so I could stare into it in the mirror. 

Pills,  exercize, stress balls, SHOCK THERAPY all of these are false, well besides the later I learned it can be a fun way to spend your time, does horrible things to your hair… but its not going to lock you into your rung of society.  It’ll jolt you out of it, open doors that were supposed to be left  shut and let you see things that are best left unseen… he… Mister Jay let me look into those doors.  He shouldn’t have,  I could have been a successful doctor you know.  People said I was smart,  they really did…  I think I graduated from an ivy league school but I don’t remember anymore, and its not like It matters.  One doesn’t gain knowledge from education, one gains knowledge by tearing the skin off of something and possibly drilling into their skull to see just what makes them tick… and twitch an make all those funny little sounds before they empty their bladder and make that funny little sound with their mouths and stop breathing…

Where was I?

Ahhh I’m sorry doctor you asked me my name? Ummm…  Jill…  Jack…  Alexandra? Alex…  I donno,  He called me Harley, Harley Quinn I think it makes sense to me now.  It’s a reference to clowns and people are afraid of clowns.  HEh,  no that’s really only the half of it.  It’s all about the mask, and the adopted personality… the name is a paraody of the person I used to be you see.  I was a harley quin then.  I wore the make up took on a role that was predetermined by others thanks to aparticular set of skills that I had.  I was playing myself as a fool and a clown, but he ripped the face and my make up right of and showed me just what lurked beneath the surface…  I kept the name because we’ll even now I’m not a complete construct of my own psychology he pressed his will against me and I conformed, but I’m freer now then I ever was a doctor or a cafeteria manager… what was I again? AHh yes I was a head shrinker!  I can do that still its easy all you need is a vice and some KY jelly…  what’s that for… well sometimes a girl needs a little bit of help you big silly!

Do you know that it’s wrong for doctor’s to be attracted to their patients.  I learned why,  I think I did… he laughed a lot and then I did very dirty things in the chair your sitting in.  I’m really flexible you know,  I can make those asian women in their flashy little pajama’s blush and not out of lust.  But I am a sexy little thing aren’t I.  Well I would be if they let me have a brush…  they said my last roommate didn’t like it when I stuffed it down her throat and made her tell me how weak her construct of reality was…  won’t let me have a belt either.  Why?  I’m not suicidal I was more suicidal when I was… something?  But now, I’m everything and there’s no reason to become nothing even when the world is hyper focused to only allow a human being to be one person… tell that to that funny man who wears a cape and they same I’m crazy…  I atleast know that the me I was isn’t the me I am,  but he seems to think that they;’re the same person!  He’ll learn mister jay will teach him, he promised he would…  I think he said something about a spiky mechanical bull,  but I believe that I tripled his medication the day before so maybe that doesn’t matter…

I’m going off topic…?  What were we talking about anyway?  Sex life…

Where am I suppose to have a sex life?  You locked me in room with beds for walls!  I mean the kinky possibilities are endless…  but my straight jacket has crotch ropes… 

Wait you said my EX life?  You can read all about that lets go back to sex life.  Sex is kind of fun,  you wouldn’t know that as you’ve probably only had girl on top and missionary…  maybe if you were lucky a little doggy style if your lady friend was feeling adventurous. Can I have a cigarette they said I wasn’t suppose to have one… said they were dangerous tools you see…  but I could make more dangerous weaponry out of all the fun little things inside the top part of the toilet bowl…  have you seen all those little metal shards inside it!  I used one to make something to twist in my hair but they took it away and said it was a dangerous weapon.  They said I could stick it into someone, and make them die…

Did you know I can do the same thing with my fingers doctor… after a while,  well…  you can easily penetrate flesh if you try hard enough and you don’t mind the feel of your own skin giving in as it penetrates the layer of your victims flesh. Its fun really,  and there’s no way to get closer then bleeding together… I don’t care what anyone says!  Screw sex,  it’s the gore and tearing away the facades of this blatant little charade that is reality that lets you know people.  Don’t look at me like that…

Did you know that girls are actually decent sex partners?  I was surprised to you know…  I mean,  I’ve never been interested in sex… maybe it’s because it’s the wrong kind of sex you know?   But,  this lady she’s a bit loony…  not in the true extent of the way, she’s just kind of crazy.  She calls herself poison ivy, they locked me in a room with her now right..  she’s been giving me googly eyes and making obscene gestures with her eyes as if she;s copulating with me in her imagination.  I don’t mind,  I’ve copulated with lots of things in my imagination…  she’s  actually pretty high on my list she’s pretty with her red hair.  They let her have a comb, I can tell because it’s all silky…  I like to run my hands in it while she’s sleeping you see….  And it smells like flowers…  flowers and sex…  which isn’t a bad smell at all if your able to acclimate yourself to the stink of humanity. It shouldn;’t be hard, we’re all peoplearen’t we? Atleast ont the surface that is beneath were all horrible monsters that want to eat each other’s heart and have wild and raunchy sex…

I’m scaring you aren’t I?

It was the thing about the toilet, you pressed that little panic button didn’t you..  I guess you seen the shard of steel I shoved into the skin of of my thigh.  We’ll I’m sorry doctor,  I’m sure you have some whiny little sob story…  but me and the lady that smells like sex an flowers have a plan.  Nighty,nighty…  I hope that religion hit it on the head, because I’ll feel bad for sending you to oblivion…

I think I might kindof love you a little…  but don’t feel special…  I love just about everything that I see…  that doesn’t mean I don’t want to break it out of its repative pattern of static reality!  And, we’ll if I kill you the flutter across the spider webs will reach many more places then if I just knocked you out with the magic lip stick the pretty lady made.. she’s going to be mad but I have to make a difference!