Cuckold Prostitution Fetish (FxM)

Started by DonnaSalmer, October 28, 2019, 05:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonnaSalmer

Looking for a male with a Cuckold fetish that fantasizes about his wife fucking other men.  There are different ways it go go about, but one way is the couple watches a talk show where they interview couples that pimp the wife out.  They do it for the money at first and it doesn't bother the husband in the least bit.  In fact he ends up liking it and there sex life has improved greatly.  It could be that he likes sloppy seconds so she facilitates a creampie for her husband to enjoy afterwards.

Anther option is he dares her to try prostitution after she brags about how much money she could make.  She takes the dare and goes through with it.   One option is that for safety sake, she carries her phone and leaves it on to listen.

With the prostitution options, she would either be a street walker, call girl or get a job in a brothel. 

I'm open to other ideas or alterations to any of the stories. If your interested take a look at my inspirational characters and let me know if you like any of them.  PM if interested.