You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 02, 2021, 11:30:02 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mind control victim reporting for being controlled! (F for anyone)  (Read 440 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Hello, E! :)

One of my biggest kinks is mind control... and I love RPing in stories where my female character falls victim to brainwashing, hypnosis or some similar form of mental influence. Across the years, I've played in a few good RPs in that vein... not as many as I'd like to, though. And so, with my 10th Elliversary having happened a few days ago, I thought I'd give this kink another try.

And so: I'm looking for an RP where my character (a woman, as I mentioned earlier) would be subjected to some form of mind control. I think I'm rather open to what such a story could be about and who the controlling party would be. I love all kinds of mind control plots: alien hivemind assimilations, mad scientists messing with their victims minds, cults, conspiracies... I'm especially fond of stories where some wider-scale manipulation and imposing of comformity is going on: cults brainwashing people into obedient members, evil corporations messing with their employees minds, government-issued indoctrination... My personal idea is the idea of sinister hospital full of brainwashed nurses :) And of course, there's the old concept of Stepford: a small town imposing conservative mindsets on its denizens (or just women).

Overall: looking for a mind control story where I could play a female victim being brainwashed. Looking for someone to play the controlling party, whoever or whatever would that be. Real-life gender of the writing partner doesn't matter.

Anyone interested? If so, please PM me! :)