You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 08:12:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: GuillotineDream's Endless Hunt [MxM, MxF, FxF]  (Read 291 times)

Offline GuillotineDreamsTopic starter

GuillotineDream's Endless Hunt [MxM, MxF, FxF]
« on: October 23, 2019, 11:28:55 PM »

Hello! I am back on the hunt for a few story heavy roleplays. I am predominantly looking for MxM but I am more than happy to pick up a MxF or FxF roleplay if the plot interests me.
Below is the home of my somewhat thought out plots. If you would like more clarification on a plot please feel free to PM me. I am also willing to listen to any plots you may have.  Please be aware that I prefer story over smut all day, every day.

For kinks and preferences see my O/O. Thank you!

.Ideas - MxM
.Adagio
Romance-Drama-Hurt-Comfort // TW: Abusive relationship
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Adagio-In a leisurely manner; slowly. A slow love story about a man in an abusive relationship and two kids who can barely make it and a businessman that does not know the joys of family.

.Forbidden
Victorian Era-Romance-Prostitution
It is 1888 on Cleveland Street. A man slips into the building to not return for a few hours. It is the notorious male brothel. Homosexual activity is outlawed in England, however Charles Hammond seemed to not care. Taking men and boys of all ages into the brick house he continues his little game. Only his "precious" boys live inside. When Cleveland street is about to be exposed {X} takes {Y} home with him, giving the prostitute a new lease on life.
ProstitutexNobleman

.Labyrinth
Romance-Fantasy-Middle Ages
Life seemed easy in the Magistrate States. All one had to do was listen to their magister and life was a breeze. [X], a farmer’s eldest son learned that the hard way. When he denied the magister’s daughter marriage the man threw [X] into a cell for breaking his little girls’ heart. The next week was [X]’s trial and he was accused of high treason; his family had testified he was part of a rebel group though he was not. The Magister “listened” to the evidence and came up with his punishment. The Labyrinth.
"Human"xGod {Ruavin}

.Second Chances
Romance-Drama-Hurt-Comfort-Forgiveness // TW: Drug Abuse
{X} had lived a great life. He and {Y} were in a steady and happy relationship. His family accepted the fact that he was gay, and everything was rainbow and unicorns until the accident. One night {X} got in an accident that put him in severe pain. The pain was enough for him to constantly use his painkillers until he eventually was hooked. {Y} tried everything to help {X} but nothing was helping. Eventually {X} got kicked out of his family’s house and was crashing at {Y}’s place when he realized what he was doing. Not wanting to hurt {Y} any longer {X} left not to be seen or heard from for many years.

Several Years later {Y} is happy and successful while {X} is living in the streets. One day they run into each other again and {Y} decides to try to help {X} one last time. Will they get back together again? Will {X} stay drug free? Or did {Y} find a lost cause?

.Victory
Slow Burn-Romance-Middle Ages-War
{X} has decided to expand his kingdom and to do so he attacks {Y}’s. For a few years {Y}’s Kingdom remains strong but eventually a siege wears them down to the point they surrender. {X}, already with heirs, decides to simply marry {Y} to ensure {Y}’s countrymen’s compliance. Nothing can go wrong, right?

.Ideas - FxF
Gold, Glory, and Roses - WIP -Romance-Middle Ages-Fantasy
The strongest warrior enters a contest and wins the princess hand in marriage. No one was expecting this outcome, and no one was expecting the king to honor this marriage.

.Fandom Ideas

.World of Warcraft

.Unholy Light -MxM-Wrath of the Lich King
He is a death knight and is the embodiment of all things unholy. Having been raised from the dead, his body having been defiled and corrupted, he became a thing of nightmares.

He is a paladin and is the very idea of holy. Having devoted multiple years of his life following the light. He was the embodiment of what the Light was meant to be.

Most importantly neither of them can stand each other but certain circumstances force them together. With Arthas on the verge of being destroyed the Ebony Blades sends a(n) {Alliance or Horde} death knight to be an ambassador to the {Alliance or Horde}. Why? Because they have a sick and twisted humor. The paladin is forced to become the death knight’s minder and together they are sent on an asinine adventure all for the safety of Azeroth. Or something like that. Can they get over their hatred and disgust of each other? Or will they end up killing each other?
Belf PallyxAlliance DK or Human PallyxBelf DK

.Thankless Job – MxM- Battle For Azeroth
{X} is a Blood Elf portal jockey who keeps the portal open to Silvermoon. It is uninteresting but safe.

{Y} is one of the Heroes of the Horde. A blood elf hero that goes in between Silvermoon and Orgrimmar on a daily. He has saved the world from every threat possible with the aid of his fellow heroes. His biggest challenge? Talking to the mage that he has seen keeping the Silvermoon portal open.
With the rebellion against the Warchief starting to go full force will {Y} grow a pair and talk to {X}?

.Home of no actual plot written
.Historical
Middle Ages {Too long of a period that I will totally fuck with}
1500-1600 {ScientistxArtist}
1770-1800 {French Revolution: NoblemanxActor or NoblemanxServant // American Revolutionary War: LoyalistxPatriot}
1810-1820 {Regency Era: Similar idea as the French Revolution options}
1837-1901 {Victorian Era: TOO many ideas, just ask}
1910-1920 {WW1 and after: SoldierxSoldier maybe OfficerxEnlisted – Childhood friends?}
1920-1940 {US: Roaring 20’s into the depression BusinessmanxPolitician or something…IDK}
1940-1950 {WW2: Same idea as WW1}
Many of these are US-European-centric due to how the US education system works, but I am willing to branch out and try other era’s and countries.

.Mythology
Trojan War
Argo style adventure

.Vampires
Wouldn’t mind world building a world of vampires.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 09:27:50 AM by GuillotineDreams »