You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2020, 01:51:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blackmail scenario (F for M or F)  (Read 554 times)

Offline ChattyPorpoiseTopic starter

Blackmail scenario (F for M or F)
« on: October 22, 2019, 08:05:08 PM »
I have a roleplay in my head for quite a while and was hoping to find a good writer to play with.  The roleplay is a pretty cliché scenario but I have never actually seen some one play it very well so was hoping to find some one to do that.  I would like to be a naïve and innocent married women and blackmailed by some one close to me (ideally my female best friend).  The key thing in this scenario would be the speed.  Although in the end I want to be broken and have very few if any lines I won't cross I want the journey there to be slow and detailed.  This should focus as much on the emotional journey  as it would on the actual acts that are being forced.

I have a number of stories in my mind that I would love to further discuss. If this sort of scenario appeals to you and you would enjoy writing a slow, detailed roleplay let me know.

Offline s6xs6x

Re: Blackmail scenario (F for M or F)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 10:31:12 AM »
I enjoy the slow paced, blackmail/seduction themed stories.

Your post says "F for M or F". So are you playing Female character?.
If so I'd be happy to play the male, and chat about possible blackmail scenario's.

Offline cindyluv

Re: Blackmail scenario (F for M or F)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 11:27:27 AM »
I'd love to be your female next door neighbor, friend or whoever you want me to be.....when you mention blackmail, we need to discuss what you're doing to be blackmailed of.....maybe caught you doing some self bondage, gagged with a vibrator?