You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 07:00:59 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to seduce someone...(F for M) updated + cravings  (Read 1139 times)

Offline DaisyOttTopic starter

Looking to seduce someone...(F for M) updated + cravings
« on: October 21, 2019, 07:14:02 pm »
I like to be the seducer. I like to seem like disadvantaged party, the weaker, less powerful woman, and turn the tables on powerful men. I like there to be a power struggle, and I like to win. I like there to be a significant buildup. I especially like when the man objects for moral reasons, or because he doesn't want to be unfaithful to his wife.

My profile picture is a pin-up girl because I love that sort of joyful, naughty sexuality. I like an attitude of fun and promiscuousness in my roleplays. I also like to play curvy women. My particular turn-ons: infidelity, gangbangs, public sex, threesomes (mmf or ffm), lots of cum, tittyfucking, public sex, very descriptive accounts of getting hard and cumming, cuckolding, pegging, humiliating men, dominating men, constantly shifting power dynamics. My story ideas all have a similar set up : crossing boundaries, turning the tables of power, lots of conflict and risk. But I’m a creative writer and like to make every story different and cater to both my and my writing partner's particular desires.

Although I do enjoy older men and women, ageplay is a no go. I won’t play anyone under 21. Not into incest. I'm also uninterested in blood/excrement, physical cruelty aside from light spanking and bondage, and degrading speech towards women. Also not into anthros, most magical storylines, or fandoms. I like real world, original stories.

Some ideas:
Will update as new ideas come to me.

Settings:
- Big modern cities (ie New York, LA)
- Regency/Victorian/Edwardian era
- 1930s and 1940s (usually in NYC)

Storylines:
-Promiscuous girl seduces: priest during confession/professor[/s]/boss
-Mistress of a powerful man (king, ceo etc) with a jealous wife
- Sugar daddy and sugar baby text message rp (A combo of sexting, text flirting, conversations, and arguments. Narration is minimal.)
-Femme fatale who is hired to wreck a man’s life by an enemy, business competitor etc.
-Prostitute that climbs the social ladder through man/men (partner can play multiple people, which is fun!)
- Stripper that works at a club run by the mob and begins an affair with mob boss.

(Struck through means that story is currently taken)

Please don’t respond to this thread. PM me.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 06:19:39 pm by DaisyOtt »

Offline Anish Joshi

Re: Looking to seduce someone (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 03:16:18 am »
Hi,
I would love to play 2 scenes with you :
1. Mistress of a powerful man (king, ceo etc) with a jealous wife
2. Member of a harem that schemes to win kings favor (who succeeds of course)

I am 28 male. I enjoy a naughty seductive partner in addition to bondage and spanking. Basically a dominating personality.

Offline DaisyOttTopic starter

Re: Looking to seduce someone...(F for M) updated + cravings
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 06:21:47 pm »
Bumping because I'm really craving the text message and stripper/mob boss rp.  If you're someone who doesn't have a lot of time for long posts but can post fairly frequently the text message one would fit!