You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 24, 2020, 06:32:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Be A Friend!
Recommend a writer.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Spy Games (F/F)  (Read 282 times)

Offline evilnerfTopic starter

Spy Games (F/F)
« on: October 13, 2019, 04:25:19 PM »
Hello! Really interested in trying out a plot, and I figured I'd post and see if anyone else was interested in giving it a spin.  I've got a couple plates spinning, but I'd love to fit this one into my schedule if anyone was interested.  I'm only interested in F/F stories at the moment, but beyond that I'm willing to include quite a variety of kinks in it including BDSM.

The Chameleon
A high-tension story spy thriller based on a couple different sources.  Your character would be a highly placed scientist or politician in America or the UK.  My character is an expertly trained Russian spy who has been watching yours for months.  She's figured out exactly the kind of woman yours wants, and needs and puts forward all her effort to be the perfect woman for her.  Maybe that's a young and vulnerable woman, or maybe it's an assertive dominatrix.  She is whatever she needs to be.  Her long-term goal is to make your character a reliable source of information and she's willing to do anything to make it happen.
Inspirations
-  The Americans
-  Red Sparrow
-  Anna Chapman

Cat and Mouse
One woman is an FBI agent, Interpol, or similar spy-hunter.  She's been hot on the trail of a master spy and assassin, even though she doesn't have her name, picture, or even whether she's a man or woman.  My character finds out about yours and takes a perverse interest in toying with her.  She moves next door to her so she can keep an eye on yours, but is quickly smitten and plays with her target, even going so far as to start a relationship with her.
Inspirations
-  The Americans
-  Killing Eve