You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2020, 08:56:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: If Don Juan Were a Woman [F/Any]  (Read 309 times)

Offline Le ImmortelleTopic starter

If Don Juan Were a Woman [F/Any]
« on: October 10, 2019, 02:29:35 PM »

Hello all, as I revisited clips from one of my favorite films, the titular If Don Juan Were a Woman I have had an itch to play the protagonist from the film. You can say it's a fandom or more of a concept that the film encapsulates....either ways, I'd like to have it set in late 60's or 70's.

Jeanne, a modern day Don Juan styled woman who lives in Paris and believes she is the reincarnation of Don Juan. She visits a priest and tells him she has killed a man. He comes to her elegant flat - her father has died leaving her rich - and she tells the priest stories about men she has seduced. The seduction is easy, she tells him, it's destruction that takes planning.

Taken from IMDb summary, I would be playing Jeanne who's an absolute libertine, a role traditionally attributed to male characters in literature/cinema. A quest for pleasure principle and thrills, she exists outside any conventional belief 'system' and prides in that, absolutely abhorring any kind of convention.

There will be games of seduction, even a touch of noir but primary emphasis will be on erotic drama with a dash of melodramatic antics thrown in. While there will be occasional sex scenes, focus would remain psychological exploration, to see world through the eyes of a libertine.

Here are links to film's:

Wikipedia Page
IMDb Page

Your character can be anyone:

A politician she meets and brings down.
Crime boss.
Some religious figure.
An abused/neglected trophy wife.
A heir to a fortune.
Youthful artist.
Her therapist.
Anything else.

In part homage, in part an intriguing creative writing exercise in erotica, by no means you need to have seen it as long as you are intrigued by the aesthetic it brings to the table If this fascinates you, do hit me with a PM. Thank you for reading.