You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:51:14 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F assorted scenes  (Read 348 times)

Offline DetailedFantasyRPTopic starter

• Legate
  • Threesomer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
M seeking F assorted scenes
« on: October 10, 2019, 01:01:21 am »
New here, not sure if I'll find the kind of real time back and forth play that I'm looking for, but doesn't hurt to ask.  I've got a few base ideas to work with that can be altered in a number of ways, but I'm primarily looking for real time chat, not DM/email or post exchanges spanning multiple pages at a time.  Easiest contacts would be Discord or Skype, which can be provided via DM.

Near future/sci-fi: Scientists have spent years in secret working on the world's perfect sex dolls, alive and impossible to tell from a real girl.  A number of scenes possible, from an early test with one of the dolls and her creator, to a lucky customer receiving his own doll, or even a tropical island resort where they're the main attraction.  Easily customized scene.

High Fantasy: A local mage that crafts potions for the local townsfolk has been struggling financially, but has a plan to fix that: A powerful magical aphrodisiac that he's been creating.  The process has been aided by a busty young adventuress/healer/apprentice that found rare ingredients to make the smell and taste much more appealing.  Either knowingly or innocent of the fact that she will be the first real test of the potion.

Sci-fi: A company that has been traveling to tech conventions has advertised "The Ultimate VR Experience" in the back rooms of the events, where players 'challenge' their favorite girls from any game with the goal of making them climax as much as possible before losing their own 'lives' by cumming too much themselves. Lot of fun to play with the setting and game elements.

Modern: A busty teen cosplayer has been gaining fame online lately and decides to hold a contest for her fans. The lucky winner gets a weekend (or more) alone with her on a tropical island resort, anything goes. And it's little secret as to what that part means for the big winner.  Could be a typical nerd who's surprisingly hung, or a big powerful older man that surprises her as the winner.

Sci-fi: A young ace space pilot has brought her ship into a port for repairs.  Not having the experience to match her talents, she doesn't see one of the engineers sneak onto her ship's cargo hold, installing a powerful hypnosis program into the ship's navigational system.  When she uses her goggles to launch back into space, the trip will be long and slow to give him plenty of time alone with her.

There's other ideas as well, but those are a few.  May not be what most are looking for here, but let me know.  I'll check back soon.