You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 08:54:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for female character for long term Teacher/Student Story  (Read 279 times)

Offline Eric28Topic starter

It’s been a while since I have been able to sink my teeth into a fun teacher student story and I’ve found myself craving it recently. It’s going to be a bit of a bare bones request but I’m hoping that any potential partner and myself can fill in the blanks. I’d like write this as a slow burn with lots of tension between the two characters. It should be noted that I would play the teacher, unless requested otherwise.

I see the student, your character, as just your average to above average student. Someone who can get lost in a crowd easily. She is someone that no one would expect to have a relationship with a teacher as she comes from a good family and has a bright future ahead of her. My character would be a new math (or another subject) teacher to the school during her senior year.

Another option for the female character is the complete opposite of this first. She would come from a hard family and had had a very rough life. The extent of which can be discussed but she is damaged. This teacher would take an interest in her and help her to turn things around a little. He would become somewhat of a father figured in her life, but there is chemistry between them that neither know how to deal with.

I’m also open to any other ideas that a partner may have, so don’t be shy. As far as the sexual elements are concerned I’m very open minded with that. Be sure the check out my ons and offs. I can see this story having a wide range of sexual elements from either more vanilla all the way to extreme.

If interested please send me a PM and hopefully we can set up a great story. Cheers!