Clinical Trials (M for F)

Started by eyeguy, September 29, 2019, 10:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyeguy

Volunteers Needed For Clinical Trials

EyeCorp Labs is seeking women ages 18-60 for clinical trials of a new medication.   One afternoon, no overnight stay required, pays $500 compensation for time.

I'm looking for female characters to answer this ad.  The 'medication' will vary, depending on what you and I decide in OOC before the RP begins.  My personal preference is extreme breast growth/lactation, but I'm open to anything except age regression younger than 16 or F to M transformation.  Superheroines/supervillains is on the table.
I don't mind some mild pain, but I prefer pleasurable transformations.  NO excessive blood, body horror, or death.
People should not fear their government. A government should fear its people.

eyeguy

Bump with added ideas:

Kidnapped Test Subject
   Similar to the above, but as a non-consensual (or non-con to con) setup.  You are abducted by a mad scientist who needs test subjects for his exotic formulae.

Another concept/plot/idea/thingy:

Belt Station 47

When humans begin colonizing space, some few develop MHS- Microgravity Hypertrophy Syndrome.   A person's body will suddenly react badly to the lack of gravity, and certain areas will begin sudden, accelerated growth.  Typically, this will be the 'fatty areas': breasts, belly, ass, or thighs.   The Syndrome is easily cured.... except in this case, the nearest dose of medication is days/weeks away.
People should not fear their government. A government should fear its people.