You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 03:22:47 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Clinical Trials (M for F)  (Read 504 times)

Offline eyeguyTopic starter

Clinical Trials (M for F)
« on: September 29, 2019, 10:28:47 am »
Volunteers Needed For Clinical Trials

EyeCorp Labs is seeking women ages 18-60 for clinical trials of a new medication.   One afternoon, no overnight stay required, pays $500 compensation for time.

I'm looking for female characters to answer this ad.  The 'medication' will vary, depending on what you and I decide in OOC before the RP begins.  My personal preference is extreme breast growth/lactation, but I'm open to anything except age regression younger than 16 or F to M transformation.  Superheroines/supervillains is on the table.
 I don't mind some mild pain, but I prefer pleasurable transformations.  NO excessive blood, body horror, or death.

Offline eyeguyTopic starter

Re: Clinical Trials (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 11:33:26 pm »
Bump with added ideas:

Kidnapped Test Subject
   Similar to the above, but as a non-consensual (or non-con to con) setup.  You are abducted by a mad scientist who needs test subjects for his exotic formulae.

Another concept/plot/idea/thingy:

Belt Station 47

When humans begin colonizing space, some few develop MHS- Microgravity Hypertrophy Syndrome.   A person's body will suddenly react badly to the lack of gravity, and certain areas will begin sudden, accelerated growth.  Typically, this will be the 'fatty areas': breasts, belly, ass, or thighs.   The Syndrome is easily cured.... except in this case, the nearest dose of medication is days/weeks away.