You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 07:02:55 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Cop (F looking for a M)  (Read 394 times)

Offline SilvermystTopic starter

My Cop (F looking for a M)
« on: September 29, 2019, 12:26:42 am »
This is a romance love story at the core, but will take time to get to that and have other components.

She is a homicide cop. She is the very definition of tom boy, hating all things girly and shit. She is dedicated to the job. When they die, they become hers and she fights for them, gets justice for them. She is very good at her job.

He is a former thief, who has gone legitimate. He is one of the richest men in the world. He is Irish descent. He is smooth, dark, and handsome. He is great with electronics and hacking. He owns many things from apartment buildings and various companies.

It is set in the future, travel is faster now, and their are space colonies. Guns are a thing of the past, people only have them as collection items, not to be used. Police use stunners. There are things such a droids, hovercrafts, and various other things.

Disclaimer: This story is based on a book series I read. I just wish to take the base for the story and use it to make my own version with a partner. So, we can change things.

MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED!!! DO NOT REPLY ON HERE! THANK YOU!