You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:30:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Inkidu's New Taboos (Open)  (Read 19332 times)

Offline InkiduTopic starter

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Inkidu's New Taboos (Open)
« on: February 22, 2009, 05:37:26 PM »
Inkidu's New Taboos

Navigation Directory

Welcome to my new one-stop shop for all my current role playing urges and ideas. I have pairings and plots. Kick up your feet, grab a drink, and the host will be with you shortly.

Please, do not feel intimidated by the number of views, posts, or language. I really enjoy role-playing, and wouldn't want to put anyone off just because.
Now that we have the formalities out the door lets lay down some general information.

General Information

1. Please DO NOT post in this thread. I can't clean your old posts out. PM me, it is more direct and allows me to stay on top of things.

2. I am a switch*, though I lean towards the submissive side. See my Ons and Offs I will update it as well. I have varying tastes, so if you have an idea, and it isn't in the offs section, PM me and we can talk it out.

3. Please refer to my apologies and absences thread, in my signature, for any scheduled disappearances. I try to update everyone, but it's easier to do it all at once. You can reach it quickly by clicking the Inkidu button in my signature. Thank you.

4. Please be literate. I'm not a total literacy Nazi however I like a high school-level or higher. I'm not perfect myself and I will be forgiving. This goes for your PMs to me as well. Thank you.

5. While this isn't a ruler per se, it bears a mention. I role play male or female, and I will role play with anyone Lords, Ladies, Lieges who can play males or females (I'm not so sure on things in between but I'm open to good reasons) but only in mostly heterosexual stuff. I am known to experiment with female-female.

6. Plot V. Smut: I've thought about this a lot. I really love plot, but I also really love smut. I can get bored with too much of either, but I don't think it's something I can exactly quantify. There is no magical percentage that I can assign to it. So my standard rule of thumb is to follow what my partner wants. You want plot? Done and done. You want smut? You've got it. I like a heavy dose of eroticism in my RPs here, but that doesn't have to be smutty (I call it steamy). Ultimately my goal is to avoid boredom for my partner and myself.

*A switch--because I feel I have to go into depth--is someone who likes to play both sides of the D/s relationship dynamic, sometimes back and forth within the same game. If give the choice of playing a dom and a sub, I'd probably take the latter. However, that doesn't mean I don't really enjoy playing the dom a lot.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 06:17:08 PM by Inkidu »

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Pairings)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 05:47:31 PM »

Pairings

Plots or elements of this thread highlighted in red should be heeded as important and or highly desired.

Currently Desiring with Intense Intensity

(This little segment is something I've decided to add to help you poor unfortunate souls who see this thread and balk.)

-I want to play something with a (curvy, well endowed) raccoon or horse anthro
-A game with heavy focus on breeding with multiple females.
-As always anyone to give me  my deepest desires a harem gone wrong scenario will get internet brownies for life.
-I would really like to try a power game as a sub male who is controlled by a dom female, some kind of femdom game. Be mindful of my Os and Os.

Slave/Mistress

I'm almost always up for anything in this genre.
-Mistress/new toy
-Amazon overlord (overlady?)/human captive
-mistress/ male objectification
-Mistress/ pet play with a male
-Mistress/ rough training of a new slave.
In short I'd really like to explore being a sub.

anthropomorph/human slave
Fallen angel/ human slave

Master/Slave

Antro master/human slave
Anthro/anthro
Human master/anthro slave

Master/harem

Sci-fi

Alien female/abducted male
Crash landed human on alien planet
Space prisoners
Superhero/superhero
Superhero/supervillain
I'll do darn near anything with female robots.

Fantasy

Mage/ enslaved demon
Two mages
Buteos (Winged humanoid)/ human male
Valkyrie/ human warrior
pirates (Arg!) Sea or sky!
Mermaid/shipwrecked sailor

Normal

Newlyweds
Goth girl/normal guy
Exchange student/ student (University)
Nurse/ patient
Police woman/ offender
Female boss/ employee.
Guy/ Blind girl.
Guy/ Powerful businesswoman

Miscellaneous

Feel free to mix and match as necessary. Just post or pm. My limits are in my sig.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 11:49:01 AM by Inkidu »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Plots)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 06:09:18 PM »

Plots

Second Chances

What's one supposed to do when the world sets her up to fail? She went to prison, she did her time, and she came out changed. She really would wanted to get on the straight and narrow, but when that little box is staring you from every application form there's not a lot of straight-and-narrow work to be had.

It gets under the skin after the while. Her time was served, but the whole world treated her like she was still a criminal. Hungry, living in a crappy halfway house, and oh so very desperate, she tries something a little less than parole friendly. On that night though, fate had a little something else in mind. Contrary to popular wisdom, sometimes fate did one a solid. She meets a man, and after spending a little time with him he gives her an offer, be his live in "chef" and she'll have a place to stay, a job, everything to keep her on the right path, and it wasn't even technically illegal, this little arrangement.

Info: I like my Pretty Woman games (though I don't care for the actual film ironically), and this one plays with the pretty part of it. Oh she's pretty, but in a tough kind of way. She's been through the system, and she might grow her hair out, but she's going to be a world-wise realist about a lot of things, even her sweetheart deal. Still, it is a really good offer.

Sailing to Byzantium

Generations ago First Gaia bid farewell to a small creche of her children. Sick and dying, the Old Earth could only cast off the one great ark. There would be no return to what once was. So the stories say. The last ship set sail for Elysium, a beautiful, large garden world in the orbit of a magnificently ringed blue-green gas giant. Aboard the generation ship with its cold beds and cramped quarters a new religion took form. One based on reverence for the land, this Promised Land and its new Suns. The people felt kindred and unity in the long trip to their new home.

Sorrowfully, this new unity did not last, the founder having died and been committed to the stars decades past. So when the great ship was finally brought to the immaculate surface of the Promised Land the religion split into various splinter groups that struck out. Some were perhaps lost to the mists and great trees beyond. More decades pass...

Asylo is the name of the city that was built around the thrumming reactor of the old ship. Its people hold close to the teachings and work and act in ways to preserve the blessing of the promised land. However, they are also inquisitive and possess mostly intact records from Old Gaia. There are small outlying frontier town at the ends of the scant few paved roads and solar trains. Beyond these towns there is wilderness. Elysium is a large, primal, and beautiful world. It's pink-tinted mountains rise from the mist. The elder council of Asylo determined that to know and claim the world there needed to be an order of explorer scholars. Men and women trained in all manner of academic studies.

Cloistered pious bookworms would not last long, so the city calls on the closest thing it has to a military. A groups of irregular survivalists who protect the city and the frontier towns. Dubbed Wayfarers they know how to survive in the general primordial nature of the planet. It are highly-talented people like these that are sent out into the harshness of the wilds to bring back knowledge. As the Wayfarer motto says from an era long forgotten: To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Info: This is a fairly pure form of exploratory hard science fiction. Think last great generation/cryo ship from Earth sets down on this world with two suns (the nighttime is when the planet goes between the gas giant and Elysium). It has almost two times the level of gravity as Earth, but the air is purer, and the food is generally more nutrient dense. It's a high-concept clean kind of idealistic sci-fi that focuses on the exploration. Lots of wind, solar, and water power. Maybe some low-level genetic therapies. It's got nods to feudal future, but it's more an aesthetic choice. There are lots of bladed weapons, electric projectile weapons with solar batteries, robes and tunics along side, computers, but they know it's not magic.

The story is set up in a kind of comic-book fashion with them generally having episodic adventures and looking for stuff. There could be any number of things. It's just a world of adventure kind of thing. 

[un]

Teach Me, Demon

Disgrace. She was once the highly respected priestess of the greatest temple in the seven kingdoms, but one day, the forces of the most brutal lord to ever rule paid her a visit. They burned and took everything. The rapine of the holy place was utterly complete. They left thinking that nothing but rubble and corpses remained. The priestess did survive. She pulled herself from the once-proud holy site and out onto the main road. Her thoughts burned with only one thing: Revenge.

All things holy had abandoned her. When one had to expunge evil from the world, it would seem she needed a different kind of evil. In the Land of the Seven Kingdoms there is tales told of the Demon. A swordsman of such unparalleled skill that he could have never have been human. His massive sword cleaving all challengers, banishing their souls to the Deepest Hell. So, she sets out to find this Demon. Be careful for what you wish. Taking up her mantle of vengeance she follows reports and sightings, sword fights and murders to the Demon. When she does she flings everything at him. Money, Holy Absolution, her own body, but he wishes for none of it. What he does offer her is training. The ability to turn her desire for revenge into fighting skill.

Info: I wanted to do something dark and antagonistic where she won't leave so he finally decides to make a demon out of her. It takes place in a Warring-States style culture with maybe more metropolitan aesthetics and perhaps some light steampunk.

[bon-h]

Guardian Angel

In general, being a guardian angel is pretty easy gig. You stay out of sight, you keep your distance, and if the person is generally good, hopeful sort of person you help them out. There are these rare cases though where there just seems to be these certain souls who have more than their share of rotten misfortune. One such female guardian angel finds herself with such a young man. He's good, shy, quiet soul, but misfortune and grief tends to find him day in and out. It's frustrating for her, and it was also heart-wrenching to watch. Something has to be done, so she decides that maybe... well maybe if she gets a little more up close and personal, then she could help him. It might be breaking the rules, but... it was for a good cause.

Info: Okay, full disclosure, this one is totally tragic up front. I'm going to be making this poor character of mine a pretty pitiful soul. I'm thinking he could be any age from high school to young adulthood. Your character would be the angle who tries to make him happy and reward him for his goodness, but whenever she's more than ten feet away (sometimes literally) misfortune seems to befall him. It's kind of just an overly romantic story.

[van-h]

Knight in Shining Armor

It's the fantasy of many a woman, especially a woman trapped in an abusive relationship. This white knight that would come and steal them away from all their worries and treat them like the queen they deserve to be treated as. It's unknown if one such woman has these romantic fantasies, but she is in an abusive relationship, and she does have a white knight who is looking to rescue her.

She never knew about him, or never bothered to pay him any mind, until one day she wakes up in the back of a truck, on a boat, or in a room with no memory how she got there. What she does quickly find out is that this person is not all there upstairs. He really thinks she's some kind of queen, and works to see her every whim fulfilled (except for freedom). At first, she wants to escape. However, she soon maybe sees the appeal... maybe even starts sharing in the fantasy.

Info: I like this one. It can be light or dark, I'm not sure which I'd like. It's a kind of sweet and romantic kidnapping game where he tries his hardest to keep her safe from her abuser, the cops, and other forces that he believes (rightly or wrongly) want to harm his most beautiful lady, and he won't stand for that.

[bon-h to nc-h for dub-con]

The Unwanted Slave

In a modern world where the indentured servitude of women is a whole industry unto itself, where women have no rights, and can only hope to catch the eye of the rich if they want any life at all. One such girl finds herself sold away from the protection of her father for a quick payday. Six figures was all she was worth. Before she knew it she was shipped to an opulent room and wrapped in little better than ribbons. Just when she's about to accept what's going to happen to her a handsome young man steps into the suite and averts his gaze almost instantly. Happy birthday! His rich father had said.

Next thing she knows she's being tossed a robe. She's an unwanted slave. He can't get rid of her, but he doesn't seem to want to do what 90.99% of men want to do when given a free servant who could never really say no. Well, if she weren't so relieved, she might start taking offense. What's wrong with her? Well... this wouldn't do.

Info: I want to play an aloof master who has to be made to care about his slave. I'm a little too loving out of the gate and kind of want to just do something a little different. I want a kind of feisty and very antagonistic relationship. I want her to push and pull and poke. I want her to get his ire up while they go around trying to figure out exactly what they want from one another.

The Last Vendetta

In the frozen islands of the north where the various kings battle for the title of emperor the politics of the court are murky, covert, and brutal. Subterfuge and backstabbing are seen as ways of life. The current emperor is a dying old man who was beloved by the islands for ridding the islands of the various shadow cartels. A fixture for centuries, but this beloved (at least on the surface) emperor did what would be considered the height of rudeness. He exposed the cartels publicly and destroyed them. In a land of espionage and surface appearances this was seen as poor form by the nobles and a cardinal sin by those he used and betrayed.

He didn't get them all, one assassin lived, and he promised to exact his revenge on the emperor's house. However, the world was not the same. Unfavorable as move as it was, popular support was gained. The assassin decided to bide his time, rebuild his cartel, and bring down the emperor's house. He finds it in a bastard maid. Due to the laws of succession the eldest surviving heir rules the house until the election every ten years. With the old man dying his relatives look to take power, not realizing he fathered an eldest daughter in the way of this maid.

What a perfect way to settle old accounts. Using a disgruntled maid who was tortured by a family she should own to rebuild his cartel and destroy all the things her father had worked for.

Info: So a darkly romantic (could include dub or even non con) tale of assassins in world embroiled in shadow games. He takes her, falls in love with her (in his own way), and trains were to be his apprentice assassin. I just love these kinds of games. Love them to pieces.

[bon to nc]

The Age of Iron Women and Steam Ships

It is an era of exploration. The various republics and kingdoms of the world's tiny landmasses send out new cutting edge steam ships in search of new islands. Where there is money to be made there are always pirates. Rogues of the waves, willing to smash through the massive waves and ship-tossing storms in pursuit of the one ship that will let the buy their own island. Normally a man's trade there are tails of a woman captain who favors other out-of-luck women (not that she won't take a man or two along for a ride) to crew her fabled steamer.

Her ship is whispered in hushed, fearful tones. It seems to appear out of the waves and disappear just as quickly. Merchants and bounty hunters alike live in fear of her ship's markings.

Info: Real simple premise. Fierce lady capitana that finds some kind of other little drowned rat of some kind to take under her wing. I actually do have a lot of plot, and I've thought about the ship a lot. So it's not really a half-baked plan. Looking for someone to play some kind of character.

[un]

Mistress of the Black Lotus Style

In the Land of Dragons there was an immortal emperor, given wisdom by the gods of Heaven in the form of a magical peach. With this gift he ruled for centuries and the kingdom expanded beyond the Great Wall and through the lands of the horse lords. Eventually it swept through the lands of sand and to the pale men with weapons of fire and iron. There, the empire had its own alchemies turned against it. Loss turned the immortal emperor's heart black with rage and hatred.

The gods took measures against such things, and taught one woman how to kill the immortal, themselves included. They trusted her purity and nobility. Time came and time went and she would create a secret school that would train woman after woman in the ways of god-killing. The style was never to be used in anger, never used to prove dominance. Eventually, the students became less humble, and over time they broke the tenants, the War of Temples laid waste to the Black Lotus style until only one woman knew it in its purest form.

A foreigner, disillusioned with war and seeking only baser pleasures hers of her school and the tales of treasure and magical items. He takes up his firearm and thinks that such women could not stand against a man. He hunts them down, but what he finds is a small group of female monks. Mistaking peace for weakness he tries to put them to the sword, but they crush him. However, instead of killing him. The greatest teacher among them take him in, as a child of prophecy he is important in the final battle against the corrupted emperor. If only he can be enlightened.

Info: So it's based on a more powerful and mystic form of historical china. What if all the dragons and gods were real kind of thing. In this version they take over everything East of what would be Europe. Though the nature of Europe basically makes it a bunch of unruly kingdoms constantly besieged by the East. One former solider of a foreign land does as described and gets the crap kicked out of him by a bunch of women. Ultimately they take him in, heal him, and try to teach him peace because he fits some kind of portent. I really just want to play a hostile sub who has to be put in his place.

[un]

Donning the Stole Crown

Years ago in the lands of darkness and snow a dying king, in order to selfishly extend his life contracted the King of Thieves to steal a vial of ambrosia. A rare alchemical formula that was held by the Arch University of Magic. Only four vials were in existence. As payment the King of Thieves requested that one day he would come for the king's daughter. The king hastily agreed and was given the ambrosia. Cured the king ruled his kingdom for a time, but as his daughter came of age he decided to marry her away to an old king across the frozen wastes. It is not a happy marriage, but her father thinks it will keep the Thief King from having to honor his deal. However, the princess turned queen finds her husband ruinously corrupt (he held nothing scared, especially not their marriage vows). So she grew up fast and jaded.

When her sovereign husband died after a debauched night of revelry and the more powerful neighbors initiate an attack to seize his holdings, the young queen finds herself in an unsavory position of being a war prize or worse. There is another king making a play that night. A fox in the shadows. The never-dying King of Thieves has come to collect the widowed queen.

Info: So this is a favorite of mine, and I've changed it this time around because I want to play with less of a virgin princess and more of a snarky, jaded queen, a woman. I would like to play a younger male King of Thieves (Why is this such a hard pair to get?) who is collecting on the contract that his father started years ago. It involves training, stealing, and the politics of the Court of Foxes.

[bon-h]

Someone to Spend the End With

For two generations man has lived beneath the various underground places of the world, venturing above ground to the dirty cold world to try and create outposts and scavenge for supplies. Beneath the New York to Boston undergrounds (which have been connected by enterprising groups of people. had connected the through a series of basements and dugouts a new American society formed. It seems like hell on earth, but humans adapt, and a young surface scavenger finds himself simply trying to make a living.

Then one day a convoy comes from the new dig-site that's trying to connect the extensive Grand Central Republic with the Capitol, the DC area metro. This young man see something interesting in the cony. A female human in chains and shackles. She looks mostly like a young human woman, but the convoy master tells her that she's a mutant.

He falls for her instantly, she's captivating. However, she's also strong and a little brash. They were planning on taking her up north toward the Barrens (Michigan) and letting her go, but the young man pays a significant sum to buy her, and when he does he releases her. No one in the GSR seems to mind the help, she's strong even if she eats more than average. At first she's grateful for her freedom but doesn't really want to stay, and he tries to make her because he loves her and wants to marry her.

Info: Slice of life post-apocalyptia. Though it would have adventure and survival it's heavily inspired by the Metro series, without all the mind-bendy alien stuff. Much more practical and based in the American North East in the subways. At first he kind of keeps her in place by saying she had to work off her debt by helping him pathfind and scavenge, but can blossom into more. I'd kind of like her to be vivacious and outgoing a little bit of showoff-exhibitionist. Maybe she likes to tease and torment the male lead in an innocent kind of way.

[bon-h or bon-e]

Investigative Journalism

All her life she's wanted to be a hard-as-nails Pulitzer-Winning reporter. So when a particularly juicy story crosses her desk about a human trafficking ring and the shadowy figure that seems to be at the center of it all, she decides to go full out. Always beautiful and vivacious she often had to wear unflattering clothes so that her colleagues would take her seriously, this time she can finally use her good looks to insert herself into the pool of captured girls and gets bid on, and goes home with her target.

When she's there though she's expecting the worst, and when a woman greats her wearing blue pin-stripe pajamas and holding a tray of coco while the girls cuddle up for movie night our reporter is understandably perplexed. The only thing the girls have in common is that they're all striking and wear collars, but other than that they're happy. Then she learns that the man buying from the human trafficking ring is using illegal means to create something that's merely socially unacceptable: A harem.

While this could be spun as the award-winning piece she wants the reporter finds that she like the slave lifestyle. She never got to simply enjoy herself or her body, and the master of the harem takes a special liking to his new girl. A girl who is secretly recording all of this, but is the desire to win an award better than the life she finally wants where she gets all the love and attention she could ask for by simply being herself?

Info: I picked the default lighter version but it could be darker. The only thing is that she finds almost nearly immediately that she likes being a harem girl. If we could work in some voyeurism because cameras (which I was thinking she'd have a friend sneak in or something). It could be pretty heavy or light and fun. I'm not decided.  Oh and as always, if you want to have her lead the rebellion that flips the harem around on him that'd be fun too, but I don't expect it.

[un]

Across the Black Sea

She is a young high priestess o the Order of the Eternal Star. Every one hundred years a priestess must go to the shrine of the holy star. This century however, a rebellion has set fire to the once calm republic. War is rampant and as the various factions blaze across the stars. Only able to book passage on a tramp liner they're beset by pirates and she's forced to crash land on some ancient abandoned world with collapsing buildings. It is a land of demons, and she has to find a way off of this forsaken planet.

She prays to her gods, she beseeches the holy star. She begs them to deliver her from this dead world. Instead of salvation, the gods deliver her a demon. Some ancient evil released from its tomb. He is powerful, tall, impossibly fast, and worst of all he looks human. The only thing that saves her from the evil creature is that she has an artifact with her that binds the demon's life to her own. If she dies he dies. Perhaps she can make it to the holy site after all.

Info: This is a whole plot reference to Journey to the West. I'd rather have the aesthetics based off a fusion of Chinese and Arabian (because I love hijabs). It plays more to the feudal future aspect than straight hard sci-fi. Mostly though I kind of want to show that not all male sub characters have to be seen as wimpy. He's an assassin from a more ruthless time. He could kill her in a second, and is actively looking at least escape her control, but she needs him to get where she's going. So she's the one who has to step up and earn his respect.

[un]

Valkyrie Omega

When humanity first took to the stars we thought we were alone. There was no intelligent life of merit. So with no rivals mankind under the guiding hand of the Systems Defense Coalition humanity spread out to dozens and dozens of worlds. The lives of those on Earth, Mars, and Terra Nova only seemed to be getting better. There was unlimited potential.

By 2109 we learned we were not alone. From beyond the fringes of human space a race of highly evolved cyborgs of a reptilian or avian origin came unbidden into human controlled space. Fire and death followed them as their superior biotechnological ships were larger and better armed than anything humanity had ever fielded. Any ground engagements were slaughters. The enemy race (colloquially known as the Argent) pushed mankind back to Earth,  blowing up half of Mars and shattering the moon in the process.

Earth Gov and the SDC never game up, and from the myriad of projects came unparalleled rail gun technology, power armor, better ships, but most of all their was the Jotun project. A highly-unethical bio-engineering project that accelerated human evolution in a select few men. They became taller, stronger, faster, able to heal, but at a cost. They were highly unstable, requiring cybernetic control chips. It was later learned that the process was reverse engineered from Argent technology and forcibly abandoned.

However, there was one splinter project that saw greater returns without the need to have control chips, no loss of intelligence, and the bersker rage could be controlled much easily. Project Valkyrie. They weren't as fiercely strong, but the retention and enhancement of intelligence seemed to make up for that shortfall. The success rate was much higher with twenty-five percent of the candidate pool taking to the modifications. Soon whole squads were being fielded, pushing back the Argent.

It was found that Valkyries could become unstable with a unique form of PTSD. They were seldom overly violent, but entered a semi-conscious state of disassociation. By accident scientists discovered that men the Valkyries were attached to could keep this state at bay. So the Chosen came into being. Men who scored high on empathic testing to be bonded for life to a Valkyrie (mostly monogamous relationships, but a man could bond with two or more, or a woman with more than one man. The later was preferred because the loss of one man didn't mean instant uselessness from the unit, the former avoided at all costs).

The Argent still posed a threat, but with it they could be pushed back. The war was starting to turn, but not quickly enough. So it was decided that the next generation of Valkyries would be created. The Series 2 were the best. If an ideal human being existed, it was these. The success rate dropped to a mere 3.3% of all viable candidates, but the returns were phenomenal. They were peerless one-woman armies, but the toll on their Chosen became greater. The link had to be stronger, artificially boosted. The war had to be won though. At any cost.

Info: So yeah. I went full bore on the story because I'm not really expecting anyone to be interested in it. I said, "Aw, f**k it!" and went ahead anyway. The game involves the pair of them (I don't know if alternate relationship dynamics appeal) doing missions to bring down the aliens. It's a romanticy action adventure that could have some mutual switch-switch dom-sub stuff depending on what you want. The thing is that the Valkyries (and yes some of this is deliberately making a porny lampoon of Halo for fun) are seven to almost-eight foot tall super-women. They're peerless, but they have the relatively tender Achilles Heel of being bonded to a relatively squishy guy who handles them. The game would involve the titular Valkyrie Omega. The last of the newly-minted Series 2s, who stand above the series ones (who are lesser in all regards but more stable).

Anyway, here if anyone's even remotely interested.

[un]

Silk Beneath Steel

The wind-blasted Northlands are in near-constant war. The various enclaves fight with each other over resources and arable land. Convoys of men and metal are pushed into the ice trenches to fight battle after battle. One such enclave the Republic of Iragia is on the losing end of one such war. Beset on multiple sides they push men forward with horrendous casualty rates. Things are not all bad. The men sent to the grinder bought the Republic time to create knew weapons: firearms and cannons, great sledge-ships. The only problem is there are no young men to lead the charge. The emaciated rank and file of the Iragian armies march forward, but this time someone special marches with them.

A woman. She cut her hair, hid her body, and steeled herself for the horrors of war. She goes to defend her family, and her nation, because someone has to. However, as careful as she was she still slipped up and a young man finds out her secret. However, she convinces him to keep her secret and in return they'll work out an arrangement.

Info: Okay this is your Mulan-style scenario. There are a couple of ways this can go in order of my preference:

1. She's actually a little firebrand and makes officer, and basically enslaves her willing or unwilling secret-discoverer into a tawdry affair.
2. Romantic mutual affection.
3. Officer keeps her as a willing/unwilling slave.

I would love this to be a whole sisterhood of like-minded women who gang up on the unfortunate soldier a la version one, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.

[un]

His Dark Knight

From the time she was born she had been claimed by him. When she was five he taught her all she would know about shadow. By the time she was ten she was proficient with all manners of arms, by thirteen she murdered in his name, by sixteen she underwent alchemical and magical ritual to make herself more than a man but less than human, by twenty-one she had lead his armies in glorious battle, by the time she was thirty-five she had given him the world, and by the time she was 40 she had a crisis of conscience.

Her Dark Master learned that one day a hero would rise up from a little monastery in the cold north. It had taken her ten years to find the monastery, and even less time to butcher the monks on her way in. In the inner cloister she raised her blade and he raised his eyes. Clutching his prayer beads he looked into her eyes and told her that he loved her and wanted to save her. Before she knows it, she had given control of her lead to a man who could never know what to do with her, but she did know one thing. That she had to save him.

Info: This combines a few things I love. Lady-knights, super-women, older women, virgin males, pacifistic (sort of in this one) males, and slave and master relationships. Along with some dark on-the-run fantasy and trying to train him to be a hero and all that. It could have a lot of kinks, but I kind of like the dark twisty romances, especially when one of them wants to untangle some of the twistiness.

[NC-H for dubcon possiblities]

The Empress's New Toy

She is the ruler of the largest maritime empire in the world. Her dragon ships set fire to the waves. No one dares attack her, and her mastery of magic has made her a god empress. Not all is well in her kingdom. In times of peace, they were happy, but in times of war there were grumblings. They simply did not understand all she did to protect them from invaders,

They dared to question her divine rule? Her absolute will? They form underground resistances, there is warfare in the canals and streets of her cities. Over the years they have been a thorn in her side, but only recently they have been making gains. Without the incoming gains of imperial growth the poorer of her people join this underground.

Well she has plans for the underground and their mysterious charismatic leader. Serendipity and magic allows her to find him and capture him. Here is where she will convince, break, and make him what she wants. An instrument that serves at her pleasure and will help her finally remove the pesky thorn from her side.

Info: A queen captures rebel leader and breaks him. Can be an evil empress, a good but misunderstood one fighting a greater evil, or something more gray. I just have a kind of love for these games. Can be light or all the way to some dark NC stuff. I envisioned the culture as a cross between China and Venice, but it's fairly open for discussion.

The Island of Amazonia

The late 19th to early 20th Century was a time of great exploration and innovation for mankind. The world was getting smaller and smaller with each passing year. However, what if there was a place wholly unique. A place that could only be found by a those not really looking for it. An island straight out of legend. One such young man is going to find this place. A brave endearing pilot who set out to cross the antarctic finds himself instead, crash landed on a large island tucked away from the rest of the world.

What he finds is a strange land populated by multitudes upon multitudes of women. Not just any women. Women like nothing he'd ever seen. They were tall and strong, beautiful and voluptuous. The shortest among them seems to be taller than he is, and the tallest is almost eight feet. If this is anything but the island of the Amazons he was indeed dead. However, despite the warm climates, these women were not fur wearing archers. In fact, the island seemed very advanced. The architecture and fashion seemed to be a hodgepodge of colonial Spanish, Feudal Japanese, with other countless touches. The women carried matchlock firearms in addition to ceremonial bows and spears. The other thing he notices is that men are kept exclusively as slaves.

The island is actually a chain of islands, each with its own queen. They all come together every few years to dictate policy for the free women and policy on slaves. Now the pilot is trapped in a strange culture that he has to adopt or else. The mutant women are a Darwinian Evolutionist's fondest dream. Is life as property to a whole, fairly advanced society really so bad?

Info: Yes, I want a highly-detailed dominant woman fantasy in a land of Amazons. This is one of my all time most-desired fantasies, and I'm just so eager to play it. I can't help that I kind of like to be the center of attention. Maybe the story could follow a lovely Amazonian looking to cross the land and challenge all the queens to become the empress of the islands. Maybe it's more slice of life. I want someone who's willing to help me craft this unique setting into something really interesting with things like its own religion and societal customs.

[nc-e] depending on how the Amazons work out.

The Land of the Clan Mothers

In the dark and cold wetlands from far across the great Ocean of Glass there exists a Great Tribe. It has become known as a land beyond wealth to the people across the Ocean of Glass. The small archipelago of Dismas prides itself on its sailing, but even the advanced and ancient nations are wary of the voyage. The great ocean's namesake comes from the great icebergs and waves that cut ships apart like glass through flesh.

That doesn't mean there are not small ventures. One such voyage comes closer than others. Unfortunately, the Ocean of Glass wins again, and just before they can make land the frigate is dashed upon the rocks. One man survives though, and what he finds is unlike anything he's ever seen. It is a land of women. Beautiful women of dark skin and hair of the deepest black. There are also women of his own homeland who have been adopted from other ship wrecks.

Almost immediately he is captured by the powerful warriors of the Great Tribe. Instead a of a quick death he is surprised that he is taken before the Great Mother and her council. With the help of a converted woman he is told that his place among the people is that of all men. He is to be a slave to a woman. He is to do all she requires, and in return he will have a place in the Great Tribe. As a civilized man he rejects the ways of these primitives and their cavalier attitudes regarding the place of men and women. At least he does at first.

Info: Okay, I just need a rough but intimate female character to dom. I need it. I've been doing a lot of Native American research and I just like the idea of inverting all the traditional roles and having him forced to play what would be normally a squaw. I think it would really be fun. He's treated roughly and with high demand on his body. The women are much stronger than the ones he is used to, and he's handled pretty cavalierly. If you want to play a game where he's communal property that's fine, or if he's just the property of one woman that's also fine. I've just been doming way too much.

The Slave Girl

The buying and selling of slaves is serious business all across the land. Steamships are loaded down with only the finest women. Whole breeding programs are in effect to make the most perfect slaves possible. There hasn't been a free woman in the land for five generations. With one half the population sitting docile underneath the yolk of absolute patriarchy.

A utopia it is not. There are only a handful of occupations for men who can't afford a single woman. While they might pay to father a male child from a wealthy slave owner the only jobs they have are miner, solider, or thief. The gulf between rich and poor is miles wide. The rich live lives of privilege in warm complexes filled with women to enjoy and work their greenhouses. The poor on the other hand live hand-to-mouth in filthy slush. The lives of women (while not free) are ones of immediate luxury. They might not be guaranteed to live idle lives pleasing their masters, but a job tending turnips is better than the cold.

None of this stops men from trying to raid caravans, trains, and ships to get just one woman. Some forged ownership papers and a man suddenly has an attractively-shaped key to a whole lot of doors. The women are trained not to question, but they are trained to spot fakes. So what happens when a roguish conman finds himself picking up one of these keys and sees the opportunity for the greatest coup of all time.

Info: I wanted to keep it kind of general. I've tried this game a couple of times, and I like it. It's all about this man exploiting a slave for his own profit and amusement. Maybe they decide to bring down the system, maybe he tries to make it rich. Game only needs one slave girl, but it could go with multiple women. It's a kind of adventure game. I figure I'd just put it up.

[un]

Domestic Bliss

Everyone knows the story: Girl meets boy, girl falls in love with boy, girl marries boy despite familial--even communal--disapproval. Whatever, he makes her happy, and all she wants to do is make him happy. If her family can't see that... well they'll just have to live with it. When your family is the legions f hell, however, they tend not let anything go; definitely not their youngest daughter marrying a mortal for love and not soul-eaty purposes. Love is work, and it's already enough damn work on its own without husband dearest finding out his wife is a hellion, so let's just keep that and the other family issues under the rug. It's not like it's exactly hard some days when she can put a glamour on him when he starts getting that cute little confused look on his face. Still, family is as family does and they're not going to give up until she's dropped this whole charade of a life and eaten his soul like a good demon.

Info: So yeah this follows a group of newlyweds as they embark on their first home together. Except one's a demon. I wrote it for succubus but let me know if you want to do fairy or genie, any magical creature that's able to glamour perceptions around her. I like the idea where she was a focused career woman (where career is read soul eating) but settled down with a guy to make a life together. She's not particularly good at cooking or cleaning (though she might have a few dishes she can cook), but she wants to make him happy. The dynamic is sort of split between her wife side and her I'm-a-succubus side so while I'm not looking for straight dom here, she can be pushy. I also like the idea of her having magical control over the general situation. She can take any shape or enhance her body to distract him, and he will generally think "Oh no, my wife was always a young blonde, or smoking hot Latina, or whatever."

The main issue is that glamour wears off when overused and her family is always doing the in-law thing and judging her and him, but with much more drastic consequences. Plays a bit to the comedy at times but I don't want to type the portmanteau of drama and comedy. Don't make me.

Finding the Perfect Master

In an alternate version of Earth, women don't get married. They find a man who will make them happy and offer themselves up as slaves. It's tradition, it makes sure that the women have someone who can take care of them, and affords them the opportunity to pursue other things. That's why women often work very hard (even in pairs or more) to pick out the right one. Not every master is born to the role, though, some have to be made. It's a tough world, and getting that collar around your neck can be really tough.

Info: Despite the short and sweet plot point, there's a lot of exploratory story in here. I like the idea of playing a closet dom to one or more women who want to mold him into the perfect dom for them. It's fun and a nice little twisty dynamic on the usual D/s stuff. It'd be a pretty freewheeling world wehre sex was concerned, especially what women wore and did. The honey-trap thing kind of appeals to me.

[un, maybe nc for dubcon, playful coercion]

From Gold to Ashes

Even when the world ends life is stubbornly persistent. The war that bathed the Earth in nuclear fire is a distant memory, a story told to children by tutors. Finally, after centuries the Dark Times are proclaimed over. There is seldom little to scavenge with ease in the more settled. Great kingdoms are rising up in the North West of what had once been a great land of roads and buildings. On the bones of this great continent-spanning nation the New Kingdoms were formed. From the kingdom of Great Port the slaves provide the leaving gearing of state to mine the stone and grow the fields, but slaves are not useful for settling a frontier. That is the realm of the Ashlanders. Free men who farm the roughest parts of the domain in return they own their land.

It is here one such pioneer has settled. He farms the ashy fields of his stead, builds his walls, creates a combine with his fellow farmers. He works alone. Not many women are free in this kingdom of Great Port, and even fewer choose to live in the rough and wild lands. Many farmers are already married or own slaves when they choose to head to the Ashlands. It's here a young soldier was forced to retire. It's here that he finds his flower in the Ashlands.

Info: Okay, so more scary world-buildy from Inkidu. I have this desire to play a master/slave game where the slave either runs away from her pampered life or is forced to leave it to serve as a gift. She starts out soft and resentful and gets much more happy and accepting, you probably know the drill. It is a post-apocalyptic game, and there is room for adventure and mutants (even some mutations among the humans). Plays a little to the medieval. It's just that kind of game.

[bon-h maybe bon-e]

The Acolyte

In the harsh, windblown deserts under the six moons there exists a vast kingdom. In this land the only thing scarcer than shade is water. Men are rare in this society and treasured. They have the ability to sense water and imbue it with the magics of the six moons. To this end the high priestess of the order assigns women to men. First as acolytes. The acolyte has to be many things to the man. Lover, protector, confidant. In return for her loyalty he can give her not only the water of life, but waters that are wholly unique to his way with the waters.

The man must be pacifistic in order to commune with the magics, therefore a woman is often made as martially perfect as possible. Every year the acolytes are assembled in the pool, waste deep in water, there robes soaking through as they fight one another with wooden blades. There the men who know the way of the six moons would assess them and they would pick any of the women they felt would work with them. Some coming back from last year.

One year the men left, and there was an anomaly. There were women (or a woman) left. Often this would be the sign that they would go back to the page program, but a young man walks up and chooses them (or her) just as they were to be led from the pool by the high priestess.

Info: Not a fully formed idea, but I like the idea of submissive but willful martial slaves. This could involve anywhere from one to three women. This would also include some slight body modification. The waters the man can give the women can enhance their stamina, physicality or even change appearances to a degree depending on what's agreed on.

I just want something intimate and slice-of-lifey with some bit of action. I like the idea of them being the violent but submissive ones but he has to be the pacifistic one but the master. I kind of wonder what it'd be like to punish where the worst he could possibly do is smack her on the bottom with an open hand. I kind of want the female leads to be ebony-skinned to a paler male though.

[un]

Castle Under the Snow

It has been five generations since the world froze. As the nations of man failed, growing colder with each passing day like the life fleeing from a body in its final days, people became more and more desperate to escape the encroaching freeze. To that end, one thousand people found a bunker from the Cold War, and taking it as a sign, they made a new home here. Quickly the settlers when to work hallowing out the bunker and expanding it deep down, finding naturally occurring hot springs. Using scavenged supplies from the freezing surface the smartest among them led by the Engineer turned the bunker and the tunnels into a great castle that housed thousands and thousands more.

Still, resources are scarce. They have food, but scavenged supplies, crafting, growing food. These things are guarded by groups of people that became the various guilds. While at large the guilds work together to expand the Castle. Another curious aspect of the society formed. Survival is key. To that end sometime in the second generation there were more women than men, and so women were subjugated into a form of indentured servitude, helpers, and breeding stock to insure survival of the Castle. While not out and out slavery women seek to insure their place by finding guild husbands. They promise strong backs, warm nights, and healthy children.

Women are often traded by guild men for food, material weapons, or to broker deals. Unless it's a terrible move the women are generally happy to move. As the guilders seldom leave their little sections of the castle women often walk the massive complex alone. They've formed a pseudo guild in the halls trying to stop or divert trade to sweeten their own deals. What happens when one day a Scaver Guilder team brings back women from the outside, young healthy women without husbands, a place in the halls or swollen bellies?

Info: Yes, I'm still looking for my breeding game. It's been rather hard to find. This one is sort of like Brave New World, but it doesn't use slavery or dubcon. It's ore about the politics of sex in this society and trying to improve one's lot. It's actually a politics heavy post-apocalypse game, there's whole ruling things and these pseudo wars. Looking for someone to help put the final touches on it.

[un]

Superior Breeding

Someone always wants the best for their daughter. To that effect there is a compound on the Eastern seaboard of the United States, founded by a cabal of like-minded men. There they take in hundreds of women from only the finest families every years. There is only one goal. To turn them into only the most proper and well-heeled young ladies. To that end they learn there place is as beloved and proper breeders. Their male counterparts are only the finest men of physical, mental, and social upstanding and are awarded with women that fit their preferred tastes.

As the shining star in the coming class can a woman learn to lover her place as the proper young lady for a handsome American industrialist. Especially since the compound (only referred to as the Plantation) was not exactly what she thought with its bizarre foods and rituals and rules. Still, it is the job of every young lady to be properly finished.

Info: Okay, yeah more sex focused, but I just have this need to try breeding and pregnancy lately. I also love the juxtaposition of proper manners and decorum against things like sexual bondage and simple primal baser things. It's fun. That said it is more of a twisty kind of romance as the male lead would love his girls, and love what he did to them, but they're still there to only be breeding stock.

[un]

Only the Lonely

Made an old man before his time by a car wreck that took away his family. He inherited enough money to renovate a secluded plantation and make sure he never had to work again. The home had a story about being haunted, but he didn't care. Not like the agent had to disclose any grizzly murders or anything. In fact the lonelier and more depressing the better. He just wanted the world to leave him alone.

Very soon it becomes clear that he's not alone. Someone's moving his books, taking his sketches, and he swears someone's playing his video games and watching his DVDs at night. Weirdly though the house is staying much cleaner than it should for one depressed young man forced to walk with a cane. At first he ignores it, but one day he decides to start talking to whoever is doing it. Leaving messages, whatever it's the final tip into pure insanity. Then one day she starts writing back.

Info: A sweet, sadly romantic RP with a ghost girlfriend game. They're both shy and lonely. As a ghost of the house she can make him relive memories of the home especially in his dreams, but even in real life. She can interact with anything in the home, and she can wear whatever she wants to. Of course they can interact, and it's one of the few times she actually feels warm.

[Bon-h]

Threads of Fate

Good Image

The king has been dead for five years, leaving his young wife a widow in mourning to rule the last bastion of humanity. The world outside the great Pearl Walls. The Sea of Daggers is the domain of monsters, and around them various reams of monster and ancient evil swell up. The King's doom was prophesied. The queen in her grief could not believe such things. What cruel world would predispose her love to death, and her to sadness. The prophecy also predicted the rise of a champion blessed by faith. A boy from humble origins would take an ancient holy blade and slay the evil foretold by her husband's death.

This cruelty of Fate is the final insult. The queen steals into the shrine where the holy blade is kept and absconds with it, leaving only a note. An angry treatise on how a boy cannot be expected to save the land based on ancient words by ignorant men. Declaring herself the real Champion she has several days head start and the prophesied champion is left without his sword. Not willing to simply let someone steal his fated path from him he sets out to claim his right to champion Fate.

It takes him years to catch up with her as she took the path that should have been his. He is less a boy and more a man. Shaped by lack of fated instrument and more by pragmatism and determination one day the man finds the Black Queen as she's called the Widow Warrior. Neither is willing to back down, both wish to save the kingdom, but can they succeed?

Info: So this is an interesting study in the idea of Fate and Prophecy. It also inverts the traditional roles one might assign to the two main characters (the Champion and the Queen). For years she's been the one collecting the holy armor, the shield (bracelet or actual depending on what my partner likes) and all the things he was supposed to.

He had to become the more stealthy, pragmatic and mundane warrior. Both are strong, both are clear of purpose, but they're at odds. He believes in his Destiny and she believes in her own skill. The game would have lots of fighting between them (they can both use the sword which changes shape depending on who holds it in a given moment). The only thing seemingly holding them together at first would be the overwhelming evil around them and then each other as they being to have some kind of relationship. This can be a helluva dark romance filled with dub-con on both parts from the heroes (I don't mind). Lots of angry belligerent sexual tension on that side of things. I would really like her to be a queen in her early to mid thirties and him a twenty something. I could be talked down to princess (but I like the idea of a queen for this ziggy-zaggy trope-fest).

[un probably NC-H or NC-E]

Partners in Crime

Humanity took to the stars in 2074. From the blue dot came a great republic. In 2120 Humanity met a vast and powerfully ruthless Hegemonic Empire under the supreme rule of the Star King. One of a race of long-lived telepathic bird people who deem the children of dust unworthy of anything but a place in the hegemony. What is left of the Human Republic is a group of holdouts on the fringes of hegemony space known as the baronies. Nothing more than squabbling plutocracies picking over the bones of greater civilizations.

It is here that a scavenger finds himself harassed by Hegemony Shrikes. He crashes on some planet that might have once had a name, but now it was just another floating graveyard from which barony trash like him try to eek out a living without becoming some kind of labor to the overlords to the majority of humanity. Its there in the fallen temples of some race he comes across an AI, a beautifully complex creature with her own personalities and desires. Together they roam the universe accessing technology that once belonged in the era of myth.

Info: So the laconical version of this is: Boy meets girl AI, girl AI finds him ships and suits and things, girl AI makes her own body, jumps into adventures, love each other in their own way and have adventure in long forgotten worlds and piracy. More details to be worked out and whatnot.

[un]

She's a Jailbreak Sweetheart

In 2130 the world's nation states are no more. The entirety of the human solar system is under the auspices of one megalithic corporation or another. Genetic engineering and robotics are common place (though there is a ban on cybernetics and cyborgs, and heavy trans-species genetics). Most of the world labor has been taken over by robots, and the standard of living has risen sharply.

Still, personal liberties and freedoms are relegated to contractual obligations for most people. Corporate schools teaching children to get them in line for corporate tests to determine corporate jobs. It is a plutocracy with the elite being the wealthiest living in luxurious arcologies. It is here that one heir to the board of one of the larger companies comes of age. He is a quiet introspective young man who prefers to be by himself. So when he is assigned a body guard he doesn't like it at all. Still, it's not all bad. He could chose some former soldier, but he's always been weird.

He chooses a robot bodyguard (a bit old hat in the fashion of high society). She's a cutting edge model, but something about her says that she's not like the rest of her model family. He takes her home and begins treating her more like a real person than she ever needed to be. Is there more to her than simply circuits and code?

Info: I like the idea of a robot bodyguard. There's be some light body-modification aspects in this (she is a robot meant for different configurations. Though his is a fairly loose concept depending on what my potential partner would be interested in delving into. The idea is that she exhibits fuzzy logic (computer logic not totally derived from yes or no answers). She'll definitely have a defined personality though.

[un]

The Strings of True Power

In the City only one thing matters and that's power. Influence is gained by not only what one can do, but by what they know. To this end their is a constant shadow war for control of the City, and, by extension, everything beyond. From these gnarled ad convoluted bids comes an unlikely and unnown player. A long whisper in the night acting with crystal clear purpose and ruthless pragmatism. The delicate games of power will soon lie in tatters, and all anyone seems to know about this newcomer is that he frequents a particular bordello, but never could anyone imagine just how. Nor should they ever find out lest the carefully invested gambit fail spectacularly.

He started life as a boy. Orphaned by many of the cruel games at play. He was taken in by a young girl who worked the sheets. He was kept sequestered in the basement. His only contact the various girls who worked the house of ill repute. They forced him to live a monastic lifestyle found him teachers, tutors in everything from history to assassination. All in the name of one young-woman-turned-madame's bid for that all important resource. The puppet seldom thinks on it, either given purpose through steel and intrigue or distraction through his surrogate family. What would happen if the bordello's enemies knew the truth? What if the madame lost control of her puppet? Power is valuable, but fickle.

Info: Half template, half fully-formed idea. It can take place in any setting (fantasy, sci-fi, realistic, near future). The idea is simple. A young orphan is taken in by a prostitute (who would later take the role as madame) and is trained in secret to be a killer, spy, and infiltrator. There is no one better at what he does, but he doesn't exactly know how good he really is. He's more trained to obey women (hopefully the setting puts women second-class for added punch).

The game would start on his sixteenth (or eighteen, etc. whatever is agreed upon) birthday when he would become a man, and the madame could start plying his surrogate sisters and aunts (I think it'd be fun to have that kind of tone but not required if too close to incest for my partners), or even herself as his "mother" to really tie him down, using his love for them to do what they want. It could be twisted and romantic or more manipulative, maybe there are internal power struggles in the bordello. What can I say, politics, harems, and sex are like my peanut butter and chocolate (and harems) they just go great together.

[un] Probably NC-H or NC-E but it would be more playful non-con (dub-con) than hard non con (if the game went that way).

A World Apart

Working late nights as an assistant is never fun, even if you're working on the next big thing in theoretical physics. Sitting at a computer screen compiling data is never as fun as it seems at one in the morning. Who could blame anyone for tinkering around with the practical experiment. It hadn't worked before? What could the harm be. It wouldn't even throw off the current data because that was right over their flashing on the stupid screen. Stale coffee and bags under the eyes are not fantastic rewards for dedicated work.

The experiment fires right up with the new adjustments and it looks like another ho-hum dud. It's just got to be reset and no one will ever know. Suddenly there's a bright blinding flash. Then nothing. Waking up the beige walls of the lab are replaced with the stone bricks of a long dilapidated temple. The stone is pearlescent; that's not normal. The air feels a little sweeter in your lungs. When you walk outside the trees are purple, the grass is more orangey-green than green. The sky is light azure. Certain you've died in some horrible experiment. You see the dust from the nearby road (made of the same stone as the temple).

Riding up on horse (well maybe unicorn, but it's as big as a Clydesdale on steroids but has a horn) is what can only be described as a night in shining armor. Though he seems around seven feet tall. He draws a sword, it looks ephemeral but undoubtedly lethal... and points it at you.   

Info: I've never done one of these before, but I kind of want to. This is going to be an Earth girl finds herself transported by way of magic (temporal anomaly). I was thinking she was a scientist or something similar. When she wakes up she finds herself in an alien world. Purple trees, orange grass, an azure sky. Unlike most this isn't a purely fantasy word it's actually based more on science-fiction. It's the world where all of Earth's collective myths and legends came from (though it's naturally evolved past the point of seeing someone like Hercules or Odin--they've passed on by now), but the notes are all there. As she is a human, but a smart human she can utilize magic (read various technological devices that she knows how to use that look like wands, armor, staffs, and gauntlets that allow her to perform magic.)

[un]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 09:04:28 PM by Inkidu »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Plot Archive)
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 04:01:04 PM »

Plot Archive

This is where all my taken plots or plots that were taken and abandoned so that my newest plots are put at the top. I wouldn't be opposed to a second game with these plots for the most part.

New World Order
New World Order

In 2059 World War III reduced much of the world to ash. In order to win decisively without nuking the world into a crater the Chinese deploy a biological weapon that kills off most men, leaving a small minority alive. Thinking that the sheer numbers of their army would protect them from most of the fallout they unleashed it. There were unforeseen issues. 10% of the world's men were immune or survived the disease. However, 1% of the approximately 250 million men left developed into super-humans. Enhanced height, strength, and senses. These super beings wrested control from a collapsed earth forming their own kingdoms.

Over the next 200 years women became labor, foot soldiers, and more importantly property of the Lord-Men. Over time pseudo feudal organization emerged. While the strongest super-humans developed into the king of their region. Their minor lords would take smaller and smaller portions of their king's land. Still, even the lowest Lord-Knight would have several hundred acres with a few hundred women to farm guard and act as breeding stock.

While whole continents separate kingdoms there are several kingdoms vying for control of resources. Here one newly knighted super-lord  finds himself in control of the entire Vale of Red River. A newly surveyed and colonized holding of the King of Azikansa. A linchpin holding against the uncivilized kingdom of Wycala. The armies of the knight-lord have already established field, homes, and are ranging out bringing in dozens of wild women a day.

Does the young man have what it takes to fend his young holding against wild women, enemy forces, and the wild world beyond.

Info: First off and in the interest of full disclosure. This is a personal fantasy game. So it's going to try heavy steamy bits and heavy plot. It is pretty lose in regard to looks. Men got the super-human set of powers but women weren't totally unaffected. So if you want weird hair or eye colors, body types as long as it's not too extreme sure).

You'll have to be okay with:

Slavery, collars, domination, light non-con at least (can go heavier), multiple characters (and sexual partners), and pregnancy. As well as anything on my Ons list. I'm definitely willing to talk this out. Like I said I just want to be up front, but I'm actually willing to be really flexible.

The Fighter's Lady-Taken
The Fighter's Lady

In 2241 Earth has become a planet-spanning super-city ruled by a oligarchy of the rich that acts more like a broad monarchy. They enjoy the height of entertainment, fashion, and medical care while the classes below them work in drudgery and poverty, striving to make a meager living. The future of space-flight and extra-solar colonization has yet to be realized. Forcing mankind to focus on stations and small mining outposts. The only thing that most people enjoy is the Hyperion. A world-wide neo-gladiator competition. Men are the only ones allowed to compete, where they face genetic monstrosities, robots, and each other for the entertainment of the masses and the oligarchy.

There are numerous perks for the survivors, one of them is a fighter's Lady. While many fighters enjoy whole harems of women. A fighter isn't just given a Lady. They're only awarded to the highest level competitors. No man has ever said no to the luxurious award. Lady's are taught many things, some for pleasure, but they also provide promotional and medical aid. Though most of the world calls them whores, they are invaluable to the high level fighters and their patrons. Only one man has routinely rejected having a Lady. Every time he wins his patron tries to find a woman he'd want, but he says no. Until one year.

Info: Interplay of sex and violence kind of game, but it'd be romantic too. She'd be more or less a slave (or the very submissive if slave is not your thing) helper to the fighter. The idea is that thousands of slum girls petition each year to be taken into the patronage program, but there are only so many deserving fighters, and one of these girls' only hope is this fighter who never chooses. Pretty straightforward bio-punk sci-fi.

The Gilded Swan
The Gilded Swan

In the frozen north frontier town of the Empire lies the desolate hellhole of Gold Valley. The single richest boom town to ever be founded. The town is nestled in the canyon where it can find a reprieve from the biting wind. Built on the largest source of natural hot springs was the first major building that wasn't the imperial administration building was the Gilded Swan. Second oldest and largest building was a brothel to see to the miners and excavators needs. Laundry, food, and liquor.

In recent times though as more and more gold funneled back into the empire the recent emperors and empresses have expanded south, engaging in costly wars. Not only has it taxed Gold Valley and other holdings. Much of the civilization that once ruled the forsaken place was pulled away leaving the town in the hands of corrupt bureaucrats avoiding wars and looking to line their pockets. Bandits and Horse Lords from the frozen wastes have all but taken over the town. They invaded the Swan and the only way the madame of the brothel could protect her girls and the other workers was to carefully navigate sacrificing her girls to keep the vagabonds in check, but that is failing. The brothel look to be on the cusp of ruin.

Then one blizzard-blasted night a stranger walks in. A stranger with a sword nearly as tall as a man. He is one of the countless wanders looking to head for parts unknown where they look to find a new way of life that's not banditry or under imperial rule. When the powerful sadistic bandit leader comes in and tries to take some of the more delicate girls. He makes an enemy of the stranger and is handily dispatched. This creates a more unstable power vacuum but it also presents a way for the madame to secure her brothel against the various forces that want to tear the town apart. All she has to do is get him to stay...

Info: I really like this game, but it never seems to pan out. It's based off of a hybrid Chinese-Japanese-Korean culture. It can be all human, humans and anthros, or just anthros. It'd use a modified Chinese Zodiac (I think dragons, boars, roosters, and turtles might be a little iffy for many people but we can add foxes, lambs, and other stuff) for anthro games. Generally the madame's job is to keep him in the brothel and he wants to leave. It's kind of sex heavy, but there'd be lots of action and character development too.

Pet Project
Pet Project

In the near future, robots are common place. They fill every roll in society from labor to pleasure. Whole industries are built around custom robots. Every year there is much clamor from the upper echelons of society as they rush out to buy the latest and most life-like androids. However, these are the hobbies of the opulently well to do. Among the less affluent parts of society unscrupulous industries of sleaze and robotic prostitution are common (ironically, often forcing out human sex workers and causing a drop in both regular prostitution and human trafficking). Despite the disparity of wealth though, there are a select few working-class men and women who use the older models as a hobby of sorts. Much like garage mechanics.

So when one of these shade-tree robotics enthusiasts finds a rather scuffed up abandoned robot of a rare series that's his dream robot he's elated. He always wanted one of these for their adaptive and "spunky" AI, which had fallen out of favor for more subservient spineless ones in recent iterations. Still,  he's excited to use more modern parts on a classic series. The work is rather quick, and as she helps him build her a new chassis he realized that not only does he love her, but she loves him back.

Info: So pretty straight forward. Lonely nerd finds lonely nerd-bot, they fall in love. Room for dom sub (either way though switch would be really fun). The important thing is that she's got a real personality. She learns and likes, doesn't like. She may pick up Yoga though she has no muscles to stretch. She might tell him to go away, she's trying to focus on something. Things like that.

Solace in Twilight
Solace in Twilight

She was once one of the most feared warlords on the mainland. Managing to conquer whole kingdoms and exert her rule. For years she fought and subjugated. Nothing was beyond her grasp. Men, women, wine, gold, they could all be hers with a snap of her fingers. One day she woke up to find that it was all hers. She could stretch her hand out and claim anything, take anything. Only the Wall of the West stopped her. It was also the day that something broke in her.

She was a tigress, born to fight and conquer, but the crown was heavy on her head, the furs only weighing her down. Her generals wanted her to bring down the great Wall and extend her reach to the West, but it just wasn't in her. She decided to take a pleasure cruise out to the East instead, deciding what do with all she'd wrought. However, her generals had not been idle. They decided it was time to do away with a woman who lost her edge. During a storm assassins attacked. She fought them off but suffered grievous wounds.

When she woke up, she found herself in a dim cool land that seemed to be in perpetual fall. The other curious thing was that she was bound in shackles. There was a man too. He soon told her of her fate. She was taken in by an order of pacifistic agrarian monks who took in stray women like her and bound them until they learned serenity. Is this the kind of place for a tigress? Or is this place where she can find peace?

Info: So it's a slave and master game, but one that plays with it a bit. She's the violent domineering one at first, and it would involve a more pacifistic form of domination. They are an order that respects the sacredness of sex. I like the idea of a former barbarian queen being subjugated and forced to adopt this pacifistic lifestyle. There could be many elements added to this, including non-violent non-con (not required). Really, really want to talk this one out with someone.

[un]

Queen of the Underworld
Queen of the Underworld

Inspiration. Thanks Rel

It's dreadfully lonely being the queen of death. After eons of judging the various mortal souls the job has lost all its joy. One day though a mortal--a living mortal--shows up at her doorstep looking for her. Nothing new. Every few hundred years some human comes looking for someone whose time has come. At first she's eager to move this along. She's never lost before and she doesn't plan on doing so now. When he's given an audience though she's taken aback.

He's come to court her hand. Her specifically. Haven fallen in love with her. Cold, aloof Death. Having no time for such frivolity she banishes him. It's not his time to die, so she can't exactly kill him (that'd be bad for her reputation as the arbiter of all life and all), but she commands him go. At first he does, but the next day he's back with flowers and he starts planting them in her cold lifeless realm. Beautiful rare flowers of dark red and black.

Maybe there's something to this after all.

Info: A playful inversion on the Persephone-Hades story with a man coming to court Death. He loves her, he's not leaving. He'll do anything to prove his love and win her heart. How long does even the Queen of Death go to bed alone before she's willing to give an earnest plaything a shot? Can go numerous different ways.

[un]

The Princess in the Tower-Taken
The Princess in the Tower

When she was only a little an evil witch stole her away to her massive labyrinthine castle and stuck her in the tallest tower. There she would grow and languish in capture. The king was distraught. He promised the princess's hand in marriage to any man who could save her from the evil witch. The king was the most powerful in the land, stretching across oceans. There were many takers. From princes and bandits to beggars. All threw themselves at the chance to be the king of the company. The promise of a dainty little timid flower and a massive kingdom was simply too much to pass up, even as the bodies mounted up in the witch's labyrinth.

The princess wasn't sitting idle though. Always a smart child she taught herself much using the tower study. At first the labyrinth was scary, but as she grew and trained herself, becoming a force of nature, wild and beautiful one day she mastered it all. Using the resources of the witch's compound. She learned to not only kill monsters but fight like them. Magic came as naturally to her as breathing, and her body was like nothing on this earth from imbibing many a potion.

So when the final hero, a quiet and powerful ranger finally breaks through the outer layers of the labyrinth and finds this beautiful half-feral young woman holding the head of a witch he thinks at first she's another enemy in the dungeon, but when he sees her royal pendant he is dumbstruck. Not that this affects the princess any. She simply captures the ranger and keeps him around because she likes him. Now free she looks for the next fight, the next challenge and the next adventure. Not knowing that a much greater threat lies around the corner, and will shake the world to its very foundations.

Info: More role-inversion here. I was thinking about the Rapunzel story and hit on the idea that if the girl had a little initiative and spunk she might have saved herself the trouble of not only growing long hair and needing princes. So I created this kind of dungeon-punk world where at some age around ten or twelve the girl started surviving in the labyrinthine compound. There she had to fashion her own clothes, find weapons and train herself. What eventually emerges is a very strong, powerful, and magically inclined mutant of a woman (from all the potions and accidental magical effects). However she's also fairly uneducated in a book learnin' way. She has zero manners, takes what she wants, and see nothing wrong with that. Also for giggles short hair would be a plus.

The game would start with her perhaps looking for other conquests after escaping the now-dead witch's labyrinth. Her little slave man in tow. His objective would be freedom and maybe getting her back home so he can sort of collect on the reward, but it would morph into something interesting. It would have a semi-antagonist relationship, and her having trouble with the word no. The idea is what would a person look like if they had made a literal life out of delving dungeons.

[hc-h]

My Venus in Mom Jeans
My Venus in Mom Jeans

As long as he's known that women exist he's always loved his friend's mom. Despite being awkward and shy he always tried to do nice things, things he's thought at time were genuinely romantic. She never seemed to really notice him. Despite years of longing, despite her not having any romantic attachments to speak of, he never seemed to show her his heart. As he grew into a young man, love and passion became intertwined. He yearned to be anything to her.

What he didn't know was that she had been watching, waiting, and that she was shy about him just as he was with her. What he also didn't know was that she had a bit of a dark side. The relationship isn't normal, they know this. They have to keep it secret.

Info: So I kind of want to play a game with a MILF. It's more of a general template. It could be a D/s game with her as the dom or him as a dom who maybe needs the guidance of an experienced sub. The cornerstones of the game are: Romantic, forbidden, intimate, and passionate. I would give double points for an exotic older woman, and like triple for a black female lead.

[un]

Every Form of Refuge has its Price
Every Form of Refuge has its Price

She swore it would be the last time he touched you. It was the last time you'd have to glob makeup on just to avoid the stares, wear your long shirts when it was too warm out just so the bruises would be hidden. On her way out the door with a single bag, only a couple days worth of mismatched clothes and some keepsakes, a newspaper blows down from a nearby table. Ready to leave she almost ignores it. A personal ad catches her eye.

It's an ad for a live-in helper and housekeeper. All the amenities and a generous weekly paycheck. The house is large, but she realized she'd have a whole suite to herself. It wasn't too far, she could even quit anytime she wanted as long as it was a Sunday (well that was odd), still maybe a couple of weeks and she could move anywhere she wanted, especially away from him.

It began raining when she fled, but ever the possessive type he gave chase. She had no choice. She headed for the manor. She barely escapes being dragged back. Standing in the large foyer of the home she finds a table with a contract. It outlines her duties. Her living arrangements, and her compensation. The only hard and fast rules seem to be that she's only allowed to go out once a week for the whole day on Saturday (like she was planning on leaving anytime soon). She couldn't have company over at any time. She was not allowed to enter the top floor west wing without announcing herself and never after 10pm without prior permission either given or asked.

Other than that, there are no rules other than she has to keep the house in order. She can do whatever she wants. Still, she's heard the name of her benefactor and can't resist the pull.

Info: There's nothing supernatural about this (off the bat I suppose it could be open for discussion). The idea is that she becomes the live in housekeeper for a wealthy recluse, and becomes used to her port of refuge. Maybe she thinks about leaving. He's weird. They never interact where she can see his face, but he's kind and gentle, but he's also very particular, inflexible.

(My character would be said recluse, probably has a combo of moderate physical issues--thinking scarring--and anxiety issues. He never lets her see him totally. He's always standing in darkness, behind a curtain, or asks her to wear a blindfold. Doesn't have to be D/s or slave-master but could go that way easily. The theme is kind of how far two people go to feel safe and comfortable.)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 09:06:04 PM by Inkidu »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Deep Storage)
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 07:43:39 AM »

Deep Storage

These are the the plots of curious and forgotten lore. They're in the deep freeze. I'm loathe to get rid of plots unless they hold zero appeal for me anymore. It helps keep me creative (at least I hope it does). I can be persuaded to dust these off though. So don't be afraid to ask.

Lost in the Forest
Lost in the Forest

Inspiration

She doesn't know how she got there, all she knew was that she had entered into this forest. After a terrible storm and falling into a stream she washes up in a land that uncannily like and unlike the real world. It is a dark, misty place in the late spring. Cold, wet, and afraid she pushes on looking for a way out or some vestige of civilization. As the first night sets in though she grows more and more uncertain about this place. Then she finds something, something keenly interested in her.

Info: Okay so this is a bit of an open one. I mean I've got several plots, but mostly this is a general idea. It kind of depends on what my opposite would want to play. It could be that she finds a colony of harpies (with male harpies) or a pack of intelligent wolves of anthro or bestial nature. We could do this more magical-adventure-in-the-forest, even dragons. Just kind of want to have an open-ended lost-in-the-woods game.

[un]

Her Guardian
She was born into the elite caste of shamans. The great cities of her people sprawl across savanna and desert, they are nestled high at the tops of waterfalls overlooking great lakes and nestled deep within the jungles. The dark skinned denizens of her continent are numerous, and as a conduit for the spirits she has lived a comfortable life of prestige and fortune.

At the age of thirteen the young men of the same age were gathered. They were inspected and her sisters chose the biggest and strongest for their protectors. However, there was an oddity this year. It was odd for you to see foreigners in her land. The blonde-haired, pale-skinned boy stood out like a sore thumb amongst the ebony-skinned people of her kingdom. Naturally she chose him.

For five years she never saw her white-skinned boy. He had been taken away by burly black-skinned trainers to be taught the ways of war. He would give them nothing but trouble as he learned the traditional ways of your people, but there were always oddities in his style, strange choices that were unknown in the land. It would be on the night of the festival that celebrated her initiation into the shamanistic order proper that she would reunite with you.

However, good times were not to last long, and an ancient foe would rise up from the Badlands with the giant winged serpents of myth at his beck and call, and the great cities falling one by one she finds herself saddled with task of finding an ancient spirit imprisoned within an equally ancient temple long lost. All she has is an ancient map, and her strange protector.

Info: First off thanks to Dhi for finding this picture and the plot it spawned. This is more of my romantic side coming out. I like the idea of this truly powerful shaman woman who can channel magic through spirits, but doing so leaves her drained so they pick a protector. It's kind of important that he be a kind of classical Nordic-inspired guy, and she be a (please don't hate me for using the word, but it works) Negroid woman. Her culture is a blend of West Africa, Moroccan, and some South American thrown in (winged-serpents not being African in origin and all). The continent is also based on topography on the aforementioned.

Romantic action adventure.

[Van-h] to [Bon-h] I'd love a dominant woman, but I'm hardly going to be picky on this one. It's more about the romance and the adventure.

The Apprentice

This is a bit of a template because it's so versatile, and a lot of elements are going to shift around a lot depending on what is ultimately decides how exactly it plays out. It could be fantasy, steampunk, dieselpunk, modern, science-fiction.

The core principle remains the same. In order to buy off a assassin a high-level lord or politician promises one of the best assassin's in the world with his then eleven-year-old child. The understanding was that on the eve of her sixteenth birthday she would become the assassin's apprentice and she would never see her parents again. Through harsh training and discipline he would mold her and shape her into an instrument of his will.

She would become a part of a whole society of dark dealings and backstabbing; a world where trust is the most precious resource and knowing how to spend it and important skill.

[un]

The Master Club

It gets whispered around town and it's quite the rumor indeed: A club for various kinds of S&M play. It's invitation only, and only the subs that belong give them out. He'd never really thought of it before, but one day he meets a girl who's not exactly like all the other girls who have ever been in his life. She's a little wilder, darker, more adventurous... dare he say a bad girl. He'd never think he'd have what it takes to be master. However, when she tempts him with with an invitation to an exclusive nightspot he finds it hard to resist. There he finds himself drawn into the world of being a master.

Info: Kind of the inverse of the A Slave, a Master template. This one deals with an undiscovered dominant who learns to control. It's a much lighter game and perhaps not as in-depth as I am exactly looking for, but could be fun to play with if I can find an assertive sub. Again this is more of a template and it can be tweaked in regard to setting and some elements.

[bon-H, bon-E]

The High Priestess

There exists a kingdom in the sky, it is called Haven. Haven is ruled by a belief in a god. Only one person is believed to have ever seen this god and that is the woman who will become the high priestess of the church. The high-priestess is a woman given great gifts by the deity. No one ever knows what happens when the high priestess's are chosen, they come back with great magic and edicts from their lord, but unless she is needed to bridge the realm of the immortal with that of the mortal she is believed to be in the palace of their god. Until such a time when she becomes one with her master and a new high priestess is chosen. So the lower members of the order travel the floating islands of Haven looking for the most beautiful womanly females in hopes that one of them will gain the mark between her breasts, over her heart.

Info: This one is kind of the god/mortal woman deal, but the god is not an actual manifest entity. Instead he takes her gives her orders and sends her back with the power to do it. Eventually though a new high priestess must be chosen. It think it would be fun with a closet atheist chosen as high priestess or it could be a believer.

Some of the elements include sex-as-worship and fun on a metaphysical plane where you're only limited by your imagination. This is where her magic comes from.

[bon-h possibly bon-e]

Beloved Prey

There exists in the land a ruler who lives far and away in his sprawling castle atop the mountain. He is a fair ruler who protects his domain like an animal its territory. He doesn't even ask much for these gifts. Every few decades the ruler lights a beacon and the territory knows it's time for another offering has come. So they collect the youngest and most beautiful women in the land and choose the best amongst them to serve as the ruler's new offering. What happens up in the castle is unknown, but the girls are never seen again. On the longest night of winter the beacon shines brightly and the women are chosen. One is selected and finds herself locked inside the massive keep.

The game, has begun.

Info: Okay, this is a bit weird one I want to play with. The idea is "playful non-con" It's basically one big game of hide and seek. It can be dark, or somewhat light (if possible). The male element can be just about anything. An anthro, a regular human, some kind of demigod. The point is that every day she finds a way to escape, food to eat, clothes to wear, and every day he tries to find her and force her into some form of activity. It cold be sex, he could bind her, make her dance, but every morning the game starts again. She could grow to love the challenge. Every day she evades him (which I will work hard to make realistic). He rewards her with something (anything but her freedom).

I have this idea that there' a bell, and whenever a certain chime rings she won that days game. Who's looking for some fun?

[un]

Barbarian Princess
Barbarian Princess

The Consortium of Man is the most powerful nation in the world. Superior technology and weaponry has seen it rise to the forefront and it began to worry the non-human races of the world who had looked at the formerly separate human city states as a non-threat. With the founding of the consortium though war was inevitable. Massive human armies and machines of war began cutting a muddy swath across long-disputed swaths of dwarven land. The elves began rallying their shamans and warriors. Their beast riders began summoning up the dragons to combat human airships.

The world of Idyllis is at war.

Two years into the bloody conflict is in a stalemate. The warrior council of the elves refuses to budge and the humans of Grand Citadel have underestimated the ability of magic to repel their technology. Using new technology they decide to send a group of elite troops deep into the sprawling elven capital to capture the elven battlemaster and youngest princess to the ruling family. Hoping to end the war with superior position.

Info: Basically WWI fantasy the elves take up kind of a old Napoleon/Tokugawa style of fighting and culture along with the typical elf behavior, and the humans take a Romano-British style. His unit is killed off pretty early, and he has to go on. Kind of a kidnapper story really.

[UN]

The Dark Horizon
The Dark Horizon

In 2042 mankind developed its first, and to date only, form of faster-than-light travel. By manipulating a previously undiscovered particle found in worm holes the stars were finally open to the residents of Earth. The only drawback was that the energy method required large ships to house the FTL complexes required for travel. Within half a century massive colony ships set out in all directions looking for habitable planets. Still, Earth was very much a fracture coalition of nations states. By 2119 mankind had its first interstellar war. We met the Viragi, A race of graceful avian-based life form from a cold arboreal world. The war lasted four hours and resulted in only ten ships lost from both sides. The linguistic masters of each side worked insanely fast to discover the languages of the other.

The aftermath of the war was more sociological than bloody. The Earth united under the the banner of the United Terran Confederacy and the Viragi extended immediate olive branches. Soon the Terran-Virigi alliance was formed. Several enclaves were set up for each race on the others worlds, however, it wouldn't be until 2187 when the two races decided to work together in earnest.

It wouldn't be a moment too soon. While Terran and Viragi had long ago through the galaxy their mutual territory a massive fleet appeared on the Joint Frontier. Millions of ships, no hail, no communication. Several planets were razed to pure carbon by the massive fleet. The response of the Alliance was swift and powerful, but the massive threat these new aliens posed soon had the full might of the two fleets and their marines in a holding action.

It appears that this fleet of alien ships has no method of FTL travel. However, their size of the alien fleet presents a brutal bulwark against the smaller but more advanced fleets of the Alliance. The galaxy was being razed slowly but surely.

2191 would see the first graduates of the joint initiative would enter a special branch of the military that combined carrier designs, fighter designs, and tactical ground units of Terran and Varigi marines. Deemed Unity Fleet would this joint venture prove the edge that the Alliance needs to protect the hundreds of worlds that depend on it?

Info: I love me some space opera carrier battling goodness. Inspired by Wing Commander, Mass Effect, and Sword of the Stars, as well as several games I tried to start way back when I was RPing on non-adult forums I hope that I finally nailed down the idea.

Varigi: Are an avian-based race of psychic empaths. They can't read minds, but they can read feelings even guarded ones if they're trained well enough. They are a tall race that lost their ability to fly about the time they would be hunting mammoths (comparatively speaking). They are are a tall race ranging from six foot five to seven foot three. They have skin in some shade of lavender from pale to deep. They have humanoid features. Two arms two legs. They have what would be called avian features by humans. Thin longish noses, big rapidly dilating and contracting canted eyes. They have hair that is much thicker than human hair and heavier. Both sexes have little body hair. They have slender hands with four digits (three fingers and a thumb). They also have the claw like feet of their ancestors in that they are also four digits not quite as long as the fingers, but it's not hard for Varigi to pick things up with their feet.

The men are wiry and thin and a little shorter than the females. Their skin tends to be a little thicker and they have sharper looking teeth. The women are a little taller and typically have powerful hips and legs. Due to the combination of egg and nursing the females have developed breasts similar to human females. (After all who wants to squeeze out one giant egg?)

I kind of envisioned that they would be from different classes in the program so they wouldn't know each other to start with. They would be a kind of elite pair making up the smallest part of the Unity Fleet. Through relying on one another they would discover the menace of the hostile alien fleet.

[van-h to bon-h]

The Wonders of the Future
[The Wonders of the Future Alternate History, steampunk or dieselpunk.

In an alternate universe the Great War was far more catastrophic than anyone could have possibly predicted. Large swaths of Europe and even the United States are left barren. The arms race that had taken place during the war escalated human technological achievement by decades. Though most of the world lives in isolated cities and travel between them is done by air or not at all, there still remains a large wealthy upper-class that desires ruinous luxuries. Five years after the war the latest craze from London to Constantinople are Automatons, humanoid machines that are the the pinnacle of robotic technology. They are powered by the aether-core technology used in the great planes and landships of the war.

They are living dolls for the rich and powerful, they provide the labor force, the domestic housekeeping, even childcare. For a select few they even provide companionship, there is even a growing trend of Automaton brothels. Still, the best Automatons are produced for the rich and discerning, and those who do not care for legality. So what happens when a wandering American veteran finds one that was never delivered while working in a warehouse in New London.

Info: Kind of different take on the guy/robot pairing. I got tired of the traditional science-fiction setting and wondered what it would be like to explore the war weary veteran and an entity that is little better than a slave (she could even insist on calling him master or sir). It's not exactly a slave and master relationship, more of a true companion game.

A little on the Automatons: They are made of brass and clockwork covered in highly-convincing synthetics. They have marble-glass eyes that glow from the power of their power plant (which can be whatever color you want her eyes to be). The joints also are an indicator of their mechanical origins because that's where you can see a faint, faint glow and some brass gears. Their voices are kind of tinny or brassy in undertone and over tone, so their voices are also an obvious indicator. They also feel. It's not hard-science fiction by any stretch of the imagination, but I think it could be fun to play.

[van-h to bon-h]

The Caretaker
The Caretaker

In the not-too-distant future mankind has started to control its population. The distance between upper class and lower class is greater than ever. The upper class lives hedonistic life-styles filled with every luxury and vice imaginable. The lower class has become little better than slaves. They're bought and sold for everything from labor to sex slaves. They are little better than animals, even raised for organs and the like.

There exists a small cadre of middle class workers though. Caretakers, people who make good money caring for and entertaining the stock. They are paid to suture them up, fill them full of aphrodisiacs, and make sure their mental and physical health is what their owners require. What happens when a caretaker finds one of these beasts attractive?

Info: So this is a light science-fiction or speculative fiction piece. I would like to be the stock and the female character the caretaker. I had this idea that she would never see the things he did. The sexual acts, the fights, etc. She'd only patch him up. She wasn't paid to know, and she could fall for him, or decide to break off a piece of noble stock for herself whatever, I'm not going to enforce it. Your character your play. I think it would be interesting though.

Type 2: I'm willing to invert the roles in this game with the females being the slave caste and having a male caretaker. The game would play as mentioned above, but I find I'm kind of happy to explore this concept more than the role itself.

[NC-H]

The Wizard
The Wizard

In the myths of the land of Miran no figure is more enigmatic, more respected, and more feared than the dozen or so wizards that roam the land, feeling out the currents of magic and providing prophecy, council, and other services for the various kingdoms of man, elf, dwarf, and others. Wizards are known to have incredible foresight, wisdom, and intense patience. Men of venerable intelligence, importance, and age.

Well, everyone has to start somewhere....

In one kingdom in the east of Miran is on the cusp of war. Turbulent times are ahead, and the wizards, peacekeepers, arbiters that they are have been absent in the east for nigh on a century. In fact, the wizards have become more withdrawn as of late, no one is even sure how many wizards are left in the world. All seems to be crashing ahead toward war, but on the eve of the first battle a young man is caught walking into the castle claiming to be a wizard, but he certainly doesn't fit the notion set forth by ages of tradition.

Info: A more story-driven RP, but I kind of want to play this young wizard at the start of his career. The tagline I kept coming back to in my mind was, "No beard, no hat, no wisdom." He's rash, young, impulsive, but also he is a wizard, so he's charged with generally dispensing advice, and guiding small parts of the world toward harmony and balance. I kind of like the interplay in this idea.

[Van or Bon-h]

I Was Not Made for You
I Was Not Made for You

They were made for war, their dress distinguishes them. They are the property of only the strongest, wisest lords and kings throughout the land. They are bonded. Bonded to protect, bonded to follow, bonded to obey. They are peerless lionesses, bowing only to one man, born with an innate skill to use any thing that could be considered a weapon. One of these goddesses of war finds herself bound to an ordinary man. A woman destined to sway the battles of monarchs is at the beck and call of a common man on the run from the people she should be serving, a man she should hunt like the prey he is.

Info: Okay so this combines some of my favorite things. Playful non-con. He'll never rape her, but she's not really going to say no. It also plays with the dom-sub dynamic like I like to do. She's his slave by magical bond, but she's a huntress. She wants to please him and crush him. Also, strong women are a favorite. Just a kind of fantasy adventure maybe a little heavy on steamy bit, but I think it could be fun.

If you're not going to play a sub who's not afraid to push back and even be a little insulting at time, don't bother. It's just not going to be right.

[NC-H]

Her Cold Lord
Her Cold Lord

Partial Inspiration Thanks to Madame Prof.

The land prospers under the rule of the man known as the Soulless King. The Eternal Cold that pours forth from the tower. A place where nothing lives, it is attended to by clockwork machinations and soldiers. The same ones that attend to the needs of the people. It is a land where every man, woman, and child simply had to decide to live, free of the monsters beyond the wall and the tyrants beyond the frozen oceans to the North. There was only ever one rule, and it was rule that the people were happy to abide: Do not enter the tower.

To enter the tower is to bring forth the Cold One. His solitude is all he desires, and to enter his domain is seen as an affront. In fact, the only human guards in the town prevent people from crossing the open threshold to the cold tower. However, one night, desperate or curious, a beautiful maiden walks through the tower, the Soulless King knows immediately, but... when he spies her his wrath is cooled. She is certainly not the first person to do this, but something is different, something touches the ancient ruler. So he confines her from ever leaving, promising to spare the town his anger if she stays, and all she can do is walk its halls, look at its inhabitants of metal and artifice, and spy the town from the furthest spires.

Info: Okay so spoilers up front, the Soulless King is an artificial man. It's sort of a take on the Hades and Persephone story, but in a tower in a clockwork town and tower. Can be relatively light or dark, depends on the particulars.

[un]

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 06:40:25 PM by Inkidu »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Mini-Plot)
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 09:40:35 AM »

Mini-Plots

I find that my fully-developed plots tend to scare some potential partners away and as such I have made this "mini-plot" section. It is basically blurbs for interesting but not as developed ideas that might be fun to play and might gravitate more towards the sexual aspects, but not entirely.

The Sorority of Reformed Demonesses

This is just a general idea. I want to play a naughty master-priest who decides that instead of fighting succubi and other forms of female demons it's more charitable (and fun) to reform demons through lovey-cuddles and naughty times. It's kind of like a Van-Helsigin/Monster Manual encyclopedia game where the roles of various demonesses are highly defined with their own needs (plus there's something about making a succubus wear a naughty nun habit and cross that appeals to me). It's another one of those games that I kind of expect only appeal to myself, but I try anyway.

[bon-e]

The Orc Maid

When the old world found the new world they found a race of hearty, powerful race of creatures called orcs. They are strong and hale. To the lands of men this wild new world represents untold wealth. New gold mines to dig and ancient ruins of some unknown kingdoms. For the kingdoms of men and elves which had been in war for nearly a century, the new world represents a chance for new wealth and power.

One young adventurer looks to make his fortune in the new world colonies, out on the frigid orcish islands where the cruel steppes are only a few leagues to the west. Having claimed some old castle, the would-be lord begins to delve into the badlands and the ruins therein. While out one day he meets and orcish huntress and tracker who has been cast out of her tribe. The young lord takes her in and makes her his servant.

Info: So I kind of want to play a adventurer-lord who takes on an orcish servant (as slave-oriented as you want it to be). I like the idea of hot female orcs and ugly as sin males. They're tall, statuesque green-skinned fanged beauties, and putting one in a maid outfit appeals. Of course, she also goes ruin-delving with him. She can like "civilization" as much as my partner wants it to be. I figure it'd be, "I sure do love hot baths and doughnuts but aprons can go bite it."

[un]

Mail-Order Wife

Lonely? Sad? Just need the perfect girl to go out and prove to your folks that your Canadian girlfriend is real? Buy yourself a wife. That's right, for just some hefty monthly payments we'll let you pick from our wonderful catalogue of women. We have whole sections and cross sections to find exactly what you're looking for in all manner of areas from the kitchen, to the bedroom, need her to pay bodygaurd, want someone to help you with your life? She'll be your life coach? Have the wife you've always wanted. Have the wife you can afford!

Info: I always wanted to pay a mail-order bride deal in the most literal of terms. I have a tad of a sci-fi explaination for it if you want it, but I just want to have that kind of game.

[bon-h to nc-h]

It's a Woman's World

You know what, it's tough being a woman when you don't live up to that feminine ideal that society has for you. You're expected to be assertive and dominant, a real go-getter. Women do all the tough, high powered jobs. Men stay at home. It's just the way it is. Men get asked out, women do the asking. So what do you do when you want to be the man in the relationship. You just want someone to hold you and listen to you, and not be the one to have all the answers. Sure, everyone looks at you weird. Especially all of you girlfriends give you looks when you go out to pick up dudes at the local bar. They just don't get it.

Info: If you've not managed to get it. It's a gender-role inversion, that twists at the end where the woman wants to be the sub in her relationship, but gets all sorts of societal judgement for it. Maybe I have a bit of a case-study/agenda thing going on with this one, but I think it'd be neat to play out. I also didn't sleep at all the night before posting this, so yeah...

I'd need one sub female who's willing to have some judgement leveled at her sub-female character. Other than that it's kind of slice of lifey.

[bon-h]

Desert Flowers

In the ancient and mystic deserts where the winds blow, and the storms can shift the whole landscape in one afternoon. Water is worth more than gold and the traveling caravans, and there are the countless bones of ruins littered around. Magic is wild and deep in the dunes, and only the women with the blue eyes can feel the wildness around them.

Warfare is not common in such conditions, but there are a group of irregular fighters who make livings going into the various ruins that the caravans stop at to tap ancient wells. They are more regular than the naturally occurring oases. These scouts and survivors protect the caravans and plumb the ruins for ancient texts.

The Ceaseless March of the caravans never stops. Guided by these holy women with the blue eyes, they survive, they continue, they seek, and they find. These deserts are considered the place from which the very sands of time are said to emanate. It is a land with long forgotten evil, but evil never dies... it only abides.

Info: High adventure desert culture with maybe steampunk Lovecraft. I'm not sure. I just want to use a certain picture, like hyper bad. Much thankies in advance.

Learning at Her Feet

More of an open request than a plot. I just kind of want to play a game where I play a shy sub male to a dominant female who decides she just wants him. Plot, setting, and all that are very open to discussion. The game would require a level of intimacy, gentleness (at times), and a dominant who's kind of willing to teach. It's more of indulging me as far as role plays go, but I don't think it's exactly asking a whole lot. I just feel like playing this game, really badly.

[nc for dubcon]

Where'd I Put that Love Potion?

This is more of an idea I had on waking up this morning, and despite sounding really smutty I didn't actually see it as such. I saw it kind of like a funny game. Lets say a shy unassuming guy goes through all the hassle and forewarning about getting the Love Potion. The guy gives it to him for free, says he'll be back for the cure all that. Well my character is genre savvy enough to wrestle with the idea before doing it. While he was though the potion ends up getting dropped into some large communal water supply or at least a big community pitcher of lemonade. Well it only works on women, and the kicker is that it was diluted enough to not be all lesson-teachy.

Unfortunately that mean's he's caught the eye of every woman in town (who for the sake of argument are all attractive obviously). Some are willing to share, some aren't, but his personal space is going to be coming at a premium fro now on. I don't want it to be about instant sex either, but the women of the town are all starting to dress and act more seductively. The extents to which women the potion affect can be discussed.

I got the idea from mixing love potion and zombie apocalypse in my head, maybe with a bit of Rick and Morty episode too.

[un]

While Master is Away

I imagined this as some kind of Arabic, Antebellum American South, fantasy/sc-fi game, but the general idea is that the Master of a harem or a house is away frequently, getting on in years and not quite up to the task of running the kingdom/plantation/whatever. He has a young son fresh into adulthood. He's a shy, romantic on the surface, but deep down he wants control. To that end he sneaks around and plays varous games with the women of the harem/plantation/whatever. He can't be caught of course, but the forbidden fruit doth call the loudest.

[un]

Secondhand Slave

This is one of my favorite templates, so I'm going to skip the narrative lead in and just kind of tell you what I'm looking for. I love this kind of story. In a world where slavery is only legal to the upper classes of society and the vast majority of those bellow live normal lives. Lives in shops and factories. One day a normal everyday gal (or guy) finds a slave huddled in an alley or looking lost. There's no doubt it's a slave, and he (or she) should turn the slave in as property, but he (or she) doesn't, deciding it's better to keep the slave.

I just love this cuddly kind of plain romantic plot. Can be me as a sub male or a dominant male, human or anthro.

[bon-h, bon-e]

Modern Genie

Inspiration

He got it as a birthday present one year, and during some spring cleaning he rubbed the bottle. It was a pretty bottle and dusty of course. Out pops a genie, but there's a catch. She's bored, used to be she had to limit the wishes to three just so she'd get some time alone, but now she's out and she wants to have fun, play video games, go to parties, maybe even paint a little (like the movie says, "itty-bitty living space." So she's got a deal for her cough "master" cough. She'll give him unlimited wishes (three wishes a day max) and in return she gets to live as his roommate and doesn't get wished back into the bottle.

Info: I just really want to play something with an aloof genie who's not above perverting wishes (harmlessly) when she gets irritated. It could go romantic or she could learn to love him, number of different ways. That's why it's here.

[un]

The Ranch

This one is here because it's more a general template that could go so many ways I don't have a solid story for it. It was based on this picture:

Inspiration

There exists a ranch (in Alternate Modern or 19th early 20th Century West America) where a group of women have taken independence into their own hands. They don't brook orders from any man. In fact any man who steps on their considerable property (whether human or one of many stallion anthors) is considered their property, there slaves. They can do whatever they want (though they're not prone to hurting for the sake of hurting) they make them plow the fields, haul the water, and of course pleasure the women. Its a place of decorum and is rather friendly, if you play along.

So yeah, it can go straight anthro, straight human, or a mix. Could have a lot of different elements.

(Also I suppose it could be inverted with men doing it to women, but I'd need some arm twisting and would maybe include bestiality)

NC-E (if original idea), EX (if inverted)

Lady of Air

I want to play something with an air elemental, a woman made of air, not just having the ability to take a human form. She can have human coloration, but there's an immaterial quality to her. I am admittedly having a hard time figuring out a good plot for this one, so help is appreciated.

[NC]

The Express

I want to do something with a luxury liner train. Either some kind of party or perhaps a harem on a train or something. It could even be a D/s game or something. I was thinking steampunk or science-fiction. The train only stops for supplies or to let people on and off. I could probably come up with a whole plot for it, given enough time. However, I just know I'd really like to do something on a train.

[UN]

Beauty

(I expect no return on this whatsoever, but I've always wanted to do one.)

Scenario open for talk but I want to do a role play with a giantess. My character would be about six foot and would be proportionate to about a twelve inch action figure to the giantess.

[UN, Ex for nature of scenario most likely]

The Harpy Nest

A man is sailing a boat from Boston to Greenland for a client when he gets blown off course by a terrible storm. He finds himself in one of those Verne-esque warm areas in the Arctic Circle. Where he stumbles upon a society of bird women. Ideally there would be a lot of harpies but I'm happy with someone willing to play one and just interact with the rest of the society.

The harpies would be the feathery-haired, talon-footed, beings with wings and arms combined into one, with a feathery tail. You can throw in the more traditional angel wings if you want.

[Bon-E or NC-E]

Taming the Dragon

I kind of like these games and I can't help it. I would like some kind of role play where a woman, elf, exotic, or whatever. Comes from a culture where the females are the only ones able to tame dragons (which keeps their country from being overrun. It's not really a dom sub game just a "let's make a deal" game. I'd like it to be bestiality based and it will be rated as such.

[Ex]

Centaur Grove

Kind of like the harpy's next but this one is done with female centaurs. I've never played a game with centaurs in them. So I would like to play a game with a bunch of dominant centaur women. Everyone always talks about the promiscuous nature of the male centaurs but what about their distaff counterparts? ;D

[bon-e to nce-e]

The Dragoness

This is one of my favorite games. It doesn't take a whole lot to do. In essence it involves a dragoness and her either being captured or her capturing someone. For this role-play as long as I play the dragoness I'll play either side of the dominant/sub relationship, but I have never played it from the point of view of a submitting dragoness, so that would be something to keep in mind. Oh, and the dragoness is anthropomorphic. Could have some magic.

Bon-E
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:07:58 AM by Inkidu »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Picture Plots)
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 05:37:24 PM »

Picture Plots

I suppose it's my subconscious effort to have the most plots contained in one thread as humanly possibly. As such, I have decided to include pictures to hopefully inspire cooperative plot ideas.

These should be considered NSFW (that's Not Safe for Work). I doubt they'd actually be that bad, but I'd rather no one get in trouble on my account. These will all be spoiler-tagged so it's at your own risk.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

Picture 12

Picture 13
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 06:05:51 PM by Inkidu »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Open)
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 03:45:06 PM »
Several Plots have opened back up. They're in the Plot Archive. This thread is getting really cumbersome at times.

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 10:12:13 PM »
Added, "The Orc Maid".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Closed)
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 07:43:49 PM »
Added "The Last Vendetta".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Inkidu's New Taboos (Open for the right games)
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 09:01:12 AM »
Replaced Picture Plot 1 with a new picture I'd much rather play. Dem eyes.

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 07:25:01 PM »
Added "Desert Flowers".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 06:28:11 AM »
Added, "It's a Woman's World".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 01:34:27 PM »
Added "The Unwanted Slave", and I also moved "Desert Flowers" and "It's a Woman's World" to mini-plots, because they're a little too template-y for plots.

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2016, 02:07:37 PM »
Added "The Fighter's Lady".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 06:04:32 PM »
Added the min-plot, "Mail-Order Wife".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 08:03:08 PM »
Added "Knight in Shining Armor".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 06:56:17 PM »
Added "Guardian Angle".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 08:15:35 PM »
Added "Teach Me, Demon".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2016, 08:09:10 AM »
Added the new mini-plot "The Society of Reformed Demonesses".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 06:07:13 PM »
Added picture 13. I know it's a photoshop deal, but I kind of like the ancient-goddess-in-a-modern-world kind of vibe and it might be fun to play a date-the-goddess game.

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 08:49:02 PM »
Added "Sailing to Byzantium".

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 05:22:27 PM »
I re-did Sailing to Byzantium from the bottom up adding and refining a few things. I really want to play something like this, like bad.

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2016, 09:07:24 PM »
Added "Second Chances".