You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2020, 12:23:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stoking the Flames (M for F)  (Read 257 times)

Offline Jack StoneTopic starter

Stoking the Flames (M for F)
« on: September 21, 2019, 11:32:18 AM »
All Edward remembered was the sound of glass shattering and then his whole world went black.

When he eventually mustered up the strength to open his eyes, he found it an almost impossible task, but soon enough he opened them and his eyes came into focus.

He was in the hospital... hooked up to all sorts of machines... completely immobilized, but why? He couldn’t quite remember.

Just as he was starting to make sense of his surroundings, he heard the door to his room slowly open.

“Hello.... Mr. Grayson?” The doctor said somewhat hesitantly as she looked over his chart, as she looked over the details of the car accident that broke nearly all of his limbs and left him with a bit of brain trauma. “I— I’m your new doctor who will see you through your next course of treatment.”

Was this the same Edward Grayson that she had known all those years ago? The one who treated her like a common whore? The one who kicked her out of his penthouse once he was done with her? Like she was a piece of trash?

She kept looking at his chart and then at the man lying in bed. Even with all the cuts on his face, she was sure... it was him...

She hated him and she hated herself for wanting him. Even after everything he had subjected to her to, she would have gone back to him in a heartbeat were he to say the word.

But that wasn’t Ed’s style and she knew it. He was a playboy, an executive who made more in a month than many people would see in their entire lifetime.

But now it would appear that Edward Grayson, the once powerful man, was now helpless. And Y/C wants to show him just how helpless he made his conquests feel. In his incapacitated state, she wants to turn him into her little plaything... her pet.

But will she be able to?

And what will happen when he’s finally back on his feet?

Y/C might be in for a rude awakening.

So this RPG obviously calls for switches. If the idea sounds intriguing PM me, and we can discuss details. I’m totally up for modifying this idea and changing certain details as long as the underlying premise stays, for the most part, the same.