You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2020, 04:03:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: An Insurmountable Problem (M for F)  (Read 412 times)

Offline Jack StoneTopic starter

An Insurmountable Problem (M for F)
« on: September 20, 2019, 07:19:21 AM »
ARRRGGHHGRH!

Jack yelled as he punched his fist through yet another wall in his room... the second time it had happened in three months.

Jack had always thought of his body as a blessing. He was attractive and fit, what some might even call “ripped” as a result of his time on the football team. And he knew he was well-endowed. All he had to do was glance around the locker room during showers to know that he was the biggest in the room... by far. Jack honestly felt lucky, but as of late his anatomy felt more like a curse.

While girls were lining up to date him, once they caught a glimpse of what hung between his legs, they often fled, fearing that he might cause irreparable damage to their bodies, ruining them for men in the future. And so as a result, Jack, the handsome and muscular star of the football team, was still a virgin at 18 years old.

On this particular night, though, he had been so close to finally changing that when at the last moment the girl he was with got too nervous and decided it was over between them... hence, the hole in his wall.

Jack’s mom had seen him storm into the house and heard everything that happened in his room as she sat at the kitchen table talking to her husband who was away on business, who was always away on business. She knew it was probably girl trouble again, but she was never able to get Jack to explain exactly what was happening.

But that night would be different. She would do anything for her boy and that was the night when she finally figured out this problem once and for all. So after hanging up the phone, she took a deep breath and headed up the stairs to Jack’s room.

So this is a mother/son RP that I’d like to play fairly realistically, meaning that I don't really want to jump straight into smut. I think it would be interesting to see this sort of forbidden romance develop. Maybe they are both pretty hesitant at first, but once things start to get physical, they are unable to deny their feelings. I think it would also be sort of fun and dramatic to hide this all from the father while the mother tries to continue that relationship as well. If you’re interested, PM me and share your thoughts and ideas.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 05:26:17 PM by Jack Stone »

Offline Jack StoneTopic starter

Re: An Insurmountable Problem (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 05:26:46 PM »
Bump.