You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 11:56:35 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Indomitable (Uppity f looking for dom M)  (Read 582 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

Indomitable (Uppity f looking for dom M)
« on: September 15, 2019, 08:55:17 pm »
She is a wild one. Stunningly beautiful, rebellious and hard-headed. A social butterfly through and through, capable to seduce men around her with a cheeky grin or a flash of her incredible legs. Standing against what she thinks is unfair, escaping her parent's house while still a teenager, traveling across the globe usually hitchhiking.

She refuses to be strapped down to a dull, boring routine, always searching for her new adventure.

What most people wouldn't be able to guess is her deeply rooted desire to be dominated. She aches for it, in the darkest and deepest corners of her mind, but she won't submit... not easily at least.

She wants adventure, passion and perhaps a bit of violence. Handling her isn't easy, but if a dominant manages to hold her down for long enough and manage her uppity attitude, he'd earn her heart and devotion.

I'm interested in exploring the D/s relationship between a masochist and uppity sub and the man who manages to become her dominant. She won't be an easy sub to handle, but it'll sure be fun to push her buttons.

Is this man someone from her past? Someone she meets through her trips? Is he a businessman with an established life, intoxicated by her unmanageable temper? Perhaps she turned to a life of crime and he is someone involved in this lifestyle? It's all up for debate :)

I don't have a preferred kind of dom for this particular rpg, so I'm open to all ideas, and if something doesn't fit, it can be discussed!

If anyone is interested, send me a pm and we can discuss this idea further!

Becca
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:13:38 pm by Becca »

Re: Indomitable (Uppity f looking for dom M)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 07:55:47 pm »
A few more sample examples of my character:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 06:05:20 pm by Becca »

Re: Indomitable (Uppity f looking for dom M)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 05:50:58 pm »
An important clarification: I'm not looking for this to be a non-con story. Nor a story that starts as non-con and turns into con through some sort of Stockholm condition.

That can be an interesting situation in other stories, but in this one, I'm looking for a determined dom set on winning the submission and adoration of this seemingly indomitable, feisty closeted sub.