Do you enjoy a solid plot and well developed characters?

Started by atlantashawn, September 15, 2019, 02:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atlantashawn

I'm new to Elliquiy but have been writing erotic stories for many years. I'm comfortable writing the male or female protagonist and can write a character from teen through middle age. Your gender can be male or female.

My Ideal Partner:
   will focus on their character's feelings, thoughts, and inner drives
   will enjoy weaving a story with twists and turns
   can post at least once every few days - and preferably once a day
   enjoys plot twists and re-directions
   will write at least a few solid paragraphs with attention to grammar, punctuation, and tense
   will proof-read

Some of MyFavorite Story Elements;
   -modern day, slice of life
   -are reasonably realistic - even if a succubus or supernatural element is involved
   -involve a developing story arch in which both characters slowly have their boundaries whittled away
   -contain a taboo relationship in which power dynamics heightened the erotic thrill
   -have a bottom Topping-from-below
   -have the character who is naturally Dom succumbs to the bottom
   -dub-con or slow seduction to the naughty dark-side
   -petite female character with a small bust: She looks so sweet and innocent, the girl next door -
        but what a naughty mind hides behind those big eyes

Plot Suggestions:
   I am VERY open to your ideas - please dont hesitate if you dont see your fantasy listed below
   step-family
   babysitter, nanny, or au pair
   neighbors
   school: professor/teacher and student
   any other scenario which contains a power-dynamic which fuels a taboo desire
I love detailed scenarios with a plot -- and solid characterization.   In many of my scenarios, there is a slow erosion of boundaries as we both become increasingly desensitized to being more and more kinky.... the possibilities are endless!
My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/Shawn%20from%20Atlanta

atlantashawn

I love detailed scenarios with a plot -- and solid characterization.   In many of my scenarios, there is a slow erosion of boundaries as we both become increasingly desensitized to being more and more kinky.... the possibilities are endless!
My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/Shawn%20from%20Atlanta

JessicaHouse

Would you be interested in doing an RP which contains no actual smut? Sex scenes, sure, but not graphic ones. Would that interest you if the plot and characters were interesting?