You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 05:44:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Newest Milk Maid (a HuCow Story with a single NSFW Image)  (Read 331 times)

Online magikalTopic starter

The Newest Milk Maid (a HuCow Story with a single NSFW Image)
« on: September 03, 2019, 01:35:15 AM »
Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF.

I currently have several games going on but am always looking for a few more well written stories. Please look at my list and private message me if you are interested. The most recent story is at the top, some of the older ones are at the bottom of this post.

I'm looking for a writing partner to explore this concept with me. I'm looking for a partner that posts 3 to 5 times per week using the forums. The story would have some transformation/bimbofication and could be a realistic or slightly future setting, depending on what my partner has in mind.

I do have some on/offs that you can be aware of- no animals, no scat, nothing excessively gross.

Please message me if you're interested!
magikal

Story Idea
My story idea is that over the last twenty years, strange and odd things have happened over the last twenty years. The huge farming industry started failing and eventually disappeared completely. Their techniques ravaged the soil, climate, and was causing the entire planet to revolt.

These mega farms were replaced with small mom and pop farms, both food and dairy related that focused on organic, all natural processes and being good stewards of the earth. The trouble is, the farms can't create enough product. Fast forward ten years and most people eat kibble, nothing more than nutritious but bland tasting food.

Angela has been eating kibble all of her life, like everyone she knew and she had strange dreams of delicious food, fruits, and vegetables.

She did tons of searches about food, about growing food, about delicious food. She received a strange email about an offer to become a food taster at Happy Dairy Farms- one of the newest dairy farms that used cutting edge technology to grow food faster, better, and healthier than ever before. Angela Stevens is extremely interested and she heads to Happy Dairy Farms for a tour.

The farm has rediscovered technology that allows gene-splicing. In this case, they can combine an award winning dairy cow into a human during the course of three treatments. Each treatment takes a week. After the first two treatments, the client can still change their mind. After the third treatment, the treatment is permanent.

Angela wants more everything and signs up for the process. She's matched with a trainer who will whip her into shape and try to turn her into an award winning milking cow.

As she goes through the intake process, it is revealed that she has poor genes for growing and turning into the milker that she desires to be, so an experimental nanite formula is given, basically reactivating puberty all over again allowing her to grow until her full potential.

-----------------------------

That is the basic idea, if you have some interest, please private message me about how you would help Angie expand her horizons and fulfill her dreams!