Some Ideas (M seeking F)

Started by jstraight52, September 01, 2019, 07:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jstraight52

I am a male looking for a female writing partner to play female roles. I can play a female if you desire.
I am a switch and so can play the dom, the sub, both, or neither.
I can do any length, whether it's several pages or individual lines of dialogue. But I prefer my partner to contribute roughly the same amount as myself most of the time.
I can write from any perspective my partner is comfortable with.
I can be very detailed but stop me if it gets too long or you want me to leave more to your imagination.
I am quite flexible both physically and writing-wise.
I have a broad vocabulary but can write more casual if necessary.

Scenarios
Here are some ideas for roles. I am open to changing anything you need, want, or suggest. Let's incorporate your ideas to make this OUR roleplay. DM me with any questions or comments.

1. You are my daughter's best friend (16+) and are sleeping over in my basement. You get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. You hurry upstairs without bothering to put your top on, only to run into me. You're embarrassed at first but I am kind to you and you slowly get more comfortable as we talk. We see where it goes from there.

2. I have the power to possess people and control their bodies. I use that power to control you on a typical day in your life and turn it into a humiliating day. This can be done at your school/college, your job, your favorite hangout, a gathering of your friends or family, etc. This can really be applied to any scenario.

3. We are in high school or college. Some of my friends dare me to sneak into the girls' locker room. When I get in there though, I become trapped. Either you alone, you and your friends, a team, or an entire class come in. I try to sneak out. This is another one that can go in many directions.

4. We are friends. One day while hanging out with our other friends we start to get a little wild. We start playing games that and ratchet up the sexiness as we go (Never Have I Ever, Truth or Dare, etc). The night escalates the longer we go. With this one, we could do it all at once or each night we pick a different game and see how long and how far we can take it.

Turn Ons:
I am open to most kinks and very open-minded to ideas, even ones you might be embarrassed to share. I have more kinks than I can count but here are some of my top ones.
  • Voyeurism/Exhibitionism (my biggest)
  • Public
  • Threesomes, Groups, and Harems (at least one female character must be present)
  • Taboos
  • High School/ Secondary School Scenarios (I was shy in school so these fantasies let me make up for that)
  • Embarrassment (to either or both characters)
  • Anything new, creative, interesting, funny, or particularly wild.

Turn Offs
There is some wiggle room with some of these which we can discuss if necessary.
  • Excessive Violence
  • Gore
  • Non-Human Characters
  • Feces
  • Anything that will get us in trouble with Elliquiy
Apologies for my Absence                    A Game I Am Trying To Get Off The Ground                                  My Info and O/O's                     Some Ideas