An odd craving (Van/Bon)

Started by Poxdox, February 21, 2009, 01:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poxdox

I must admit my current craving is something a little on the off side for both me and which ever delightful lady chooses to play with me. First off is being somewhat submissive as that is usually not my style at all but it is something I've been thinking on for a while now. The other is having a playmate who leans more on the dominate side of things but is willing to also fool around with clashing ego's. The RP in question will be either a Kitsune or some other canine half breed (Neko's and the like are characters I've always referred to as half breeds -_-) and of course my character which will be a lamb. A black one in particular, and I can easily start the RP but I was hoping for a playmate who would be willing to play the game as much as look forward to the more sensual aspect of the RP. I like the idea of playing cat and mouse quite a bit but I am open to suggestions to make the RP more enjoyable.

Poxdox

Awwww... Tis a shame I don't have a single taker T_T

Nadir

You know what Guinness says. It holds true here, as well. It sounds very fun - I'm sure someone'll play it with you.

Poxdox

Thank you for your encouragement hon, it makes me feel better ^__^

Nadir

*grins* Well, If I were playing fewer games, I snap it up. Maybe give a bit more info, like what genders you were looking for and what sort of content you feel like (NA, VAN, NC, BON, EX...)

Poxdox

Well dear to be more specific, I was looking for a lovely female to play this game with. My character would be male and depending on how... hellbent my playmate is in the chase would determine either a consensual relationship or more of a bondage situation. I hate to give more away because it feel as if I'm giving the whole plot away but to put it in perspective if my character proves an elusive bastard, you might have to resort to capturing and literally tying him up. But if the predator is good enough to corner him then maybe he'd be more willing to hear what she has to say, or better yet why he was running from her.

Poxdox

I think I'll give this a bump ^_^