You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 11:03:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Kitsune and the Samurai (M lf person to play F)  (Read 538 times)

Online BlankTopic starter

The Kitsune and the Samurai (M lf person to play F)
« on: August 29, 2019, 10:58:01 PM »
The Kitsune and The Samurai

Summary

An ancient kitsune finds herself terribly bored.  Leaving her ancient shrine home, she searches for adventure and intrigue.  Spotting a handsome warrior on the road, she uses a charm to force him to love her.  Aware of the curse, and who had trapped him so, he cannot come to harm his captor due to his amour.

Now that she had a travel companion, the kitsune wandered the lands to see what they had to offer.  In their journeys, they see communities and travelers suffering from their own woes.  Due to the Kitsune's mischief and desire for seeing something interesting, she forces her companion to help in matters he does not care for.

Other Notes
Looking for someone to play the kitsune.  The way I imagined her personality was sensual, mischievous, and but mostly good.

The samurai is a ronin; having left his lord killed the samurai's teacher.  He is stoic, and easily to anger.  Despite his prickly outward appearance, he has a softer side from a time long past.

I'm looking for a forced romance, that turns into genuine attraction over time.  The story can have a moderate amount of sex, usually when the kitsune desires it. The samurai doesn't initiate at first.

I'd like my post rate to be about 2 to 3 a week.  However my schedule can swing a lot due to difficulty at work.  It can vary widely.  Looking for some posts with some meat.  I aim to write about 3 to 4 fleshed out paragraphs, more if I'm inspired.  I would like someone to be around that post length, though I wouldn't mind more. :3

O/Os
- Master/Servant relationship
- Kitsune has different sexy outfits to be removed in the bedroom
- Lactation if you are interested, I think is sexy and intimate
- NC-H but not abusively, light bondage potentially

Reference Images
Kitsune
Samurai