You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 02, 2021, 08:57:23 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F for Fandom Fun!  (Read 289 times)

Offline backlash84Topic starter

M seeking F for Fandom Fun!
« on: August 25, 2019, 06:46:35 pm »
I've had three partners contact me in a row saying they are interested in a Teen Titans roleplay, only for us to discuss all the details, work everything out... and then for them to cancel at the last second! I get that life gets in the way, but this has lead to a major case of Teen Titans blue balls. I just went to Fan Expo and it's really got me in the mood to play this out. If you are familiar with the show (the original animated series, not that GO! garbage) and would be interested in playing Raven, please contact me!

I reply regularly, and am looking for someone who can do the same (at least once per day on average). My on/offs have most of my information, and you can even find some Teen Titans plots in there. Mainly I'm interested in playing around with the team dynamic, making things a bit more mature (crime wise), where they good guys don't always win, sometimes you can't save everyone, and being in the public eye constantly can have its own issues.

So, if you are interested, feel free to shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Offline backlash84Topic starter

Re: M seeking F for Fandom Fun!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 12:19:38 pm »
Update