You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 03:32:09 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for superhero story (M looking for F)  (Read 493 times)

Offline WolfblackthorneTopic starter

• A cuddly, friendly and often times naughty Wolf
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Brawndo! What plants crave!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for superhero story (M looking for F)
« on: August 25, 2019, 10:11:12 am »
Story title: Brought down to their level

content: Dubcon, non con, some romance,  D/s, coercion,all else is up  for discussion.

Setting: Modern, in the city.

Story Idea: A female superhero has been making a name for herself, quickly rising from relative nobody to clearing up the city streets. No one really knows much about her except those that have had the unfortunate situation of being the bad guy. Those she has jailed say she is strong, nigh invulnerable, smart, and super fast. Not to mention drop dead beautiful.

One night the amazon hero falls ( how is up to discussion) and ends up in the clutches of some low level henchmen( henchwomen? Is that a thing?) Suprisingly, one of her captors is infatuated and secretly a fan of hers and decides to cut the hero a deal for her freedom. With conditions of course.

Looking for a female someone  to play either her captor or the heroine. The deal and conditions can be negotiated. Would like this to have some romantic elements if possible.

pm me if this interests anyone
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:56:12 am by Wolfblackthorne »