Search error? ^ ^"

Started by MrWhatTheBoof, August 25, 2019, 03:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrWhatTheBoof

Hello and greetings to dear staff of Elliquiy as well as anyone who come around to this thread. I've experienced problems with the search engine when I tried using it today to look for specific roleplay groups. I encountered an error indicating that I wasn't able to access the search daemon. Is there something I might be missing out or not performing which is why I wasn't able to use search?

I appreciate the time taken in advance, by anyone who has the answers to the problem ^_^

Mellific

Are you using the search box while on the homepage or are you using it while on some other thread?

O/O | A/A | MM

MrWhatTheBoof

Quote from: Mellific on August 25, 2019, 07:16:41 AM
Are you using the search box while on the homepage or are you using it while on some other thread?
I was using the search box while on the home page ^^' . Does it result in the error due to what I did?

Kye

The search function on E has issues.  It can be super finicky.  You can narrow it down to a specific board or thread by being on those pages when you search, that might help. 

MrWhatTheBoof

Quote from: Kye on August 25, 2019, 09:01:21 AM
The search function on E has issues.  It can be super finicky.  You can narrow it down to a specific board or thread by being on those pages when you search, that might help.
Alright, noted! Thank you for helping me out with the issue  ;D

Kye

My pleasure! If you still have issues send me a PM and I'll see what I can find. 

MrWhatTheBoof