Sabbat Nights: Antebellum (A V20 Sabbat Game) LGBTQ+ Friendly

Started by Intimate Ink, August 22, 2019, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rummy Tum Tum

Wolfling72

Query:

I am used to canceling out my Merits/Flaws as I take them...like if I take 4 points in Merits, I also take 4 in flaws. It seems though that I can not do that here. Is that correct? I have to wait until after my sheet has been sent back with freebies before I can purchase them? That's all I have left to finish since the concept was accepted but I don't wanna overstep.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Xurtan

Quote from: Wolfling72 on September 06, 2019, 02:26:03 PM
Query:

I am used to canceling out my Merits/Flaws as I take them...like if I take 4 points in Merits, I also take 4 in flaws. It seems though that I can not do that here. Is that correct? I have to wait until after my sheet has been sent back with freebies before I can purchase them? That's all I have left to finish since the concept was accepted but I don't wanna overstep.

At absolute minimum you'll end up with more freebies than by RAW, so if you'd rather spend the base 15 (+ merits/flaws) now and adjust it after that's fine.

Wolfling72

Quote from: Xurtan on September 06, 2019, 02:28:52 PM
At absolute minimum you'll end up with more freebies than by RAW, so if you'd rather spend the base 15 (+ merits/flaws) now and adjust it after that's fine.

Ah, I'm not worried about the Freebies yet. It was more about the merits/flaws as I already have stories for each one and how they came to be. *shrugs* For the most part, she's set up the way I want her beyond her willpower and that's without any Freebies.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

LunarSage

Quote from: Xurtan on September 05, 2019, 08:29:31 PM
Thanks for keeping us up to date, and no worries. We have a few people working on concepts, and even if we end up starting people can always join late. :)

Got my internet back, and as soon as I'm caught up in my other games I'll be working on my character.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Xurtan

Sounds good!

As a general aside to everyone, going to say character sheets are due by Friday night. That's not to say anyone that submits after won't be able to join, but in the interest of getting the game started we'll be accepting up until Friday night, do the initial game post, and then anyone accepted after that can join in as logical once the opening scene concludes. Thank you so much for everyone's interest and questions. :)

Xurtan

Reminder we'll be locking incoming sheet applications come midnight tonight for the first act - they will be re-opened once the scene concludes and the game goes more freeform with room to introduce people. If you've been in talks with us you'll have until Sunday to submit your final sheet, as we'll be making the first post then.

Thanks!

Intimate Ink

Bumping due to open spots!  We are looking for a few good fangs into an existing game.  Details at the thread front.

Aethyrium

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

LunarSage

Wolfling72

Quote from: LunarSage on January 06, 2020, 02:45:57 AM
I might throw my hand in for a Brujah Anti.

Do It.

*nods*

Come to the dark side. We have cookies...and throw the best parties.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Intimate Ink

Quote from: LunarSage on January 06, 2020, 02:45:57 AM
I might throw my hand in for a Brujah Anti.

Quote from: Aethyrium on January 06, 2020, 01:35:31 AM
I have eyeballs for this. Will review further.

Welcome familiar faces.   If you have questions or just want to bounce concepts around, we are here to help.

Xurtan

As above, so below. We know it's a lot of information to go through, so absolutely feel free to contact either or both of us and spitball ideas, talk concepts, etc. :) That goes for you two or anyone else watching and possibly considering it. Questions welcome!

LunarSage

I sent in a bit on my concept via PM.  Look forward to hearing from you guys!  :-)

Aethyrium

Not that I suspect there's any concern, but I'm gonna face claim Emily DiDonato.

LunarSage

Intimate Ink

Quote from: LunarSage on January 11, 2020, 01:13:36 AM
Is everything ok?

Sent you a more detailed message but we are in the middle of accepting and processing applications, yes.

Aethyrium

Feel free to ignore my submission until I write it in a way I'm more happy about.

Wargtass

Are there still spots open for this, and if so how quickly are you looking to fill them?
O/O

Xurtan

Quote from: Wargtass on January 13, 2020, 12:24:17 PM
Are there still spots open for this, and if so how quickly are you looking to fill them?

There definitely are, and as far as timeframe that's less solid. There's a point coming up in the story where it would make sense to introduce new characters, but we're also happy to work with you depending on the ideas involved.

Wargtass

Excellent, I'll be checking over V20 to refresh then.  ;D
O/O

Aethyrium

Xurtan

Quote from: Wargtass on January 13, 2020, 01:47:56 PM
Excellent, I'll be checking over V20 to refresh then.  ;D

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM myself or Ink. Or both. :)

Quote from: Aethyrium on January 14, 2020, 10:09:32 AM
Okay now you have a real submission from me.  ::)

Always glad for more interest! Looking forward to taking a look at it.

LunarSage