You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2019, 09:41:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sabbat Nights: Antebellum (A V20 Sabbat Game) LGBTQ+ Friendly  (Read 927 times)

Offline Rummy Tum Tum

Re: Sabbat Nights: Antebellum (A V20 Sabbat Game) LGBTQ+ Friendly
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2019, 02:12:28 AM »
Roger that :)

Online Wolfling72

• Bratty Babe | Magical Mystical Unicorn | Cin | Wolfi | Cinnanom | Wolfbunny | Cheerleader | WolfBoi | Lupina | Keeper of the Sin Bin
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: #Corrupted #SmuttingKyesBrain #TAW #GannaSaid #FOFIB #Mine
  • E's Only CinnaBoi | Sig Pic found by BW
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2019, 02:26:03 PM »
Query:

I am used to canceling out my Merits/Flaws as I take them...like if I take 4 points in Merits, I also take 4 in flaws. It seems though that I can not do that here. Is that correct? I have to wait until after my sheet has been sent back with freebies before I can purchase them? That's all I have left to finish since the concept was accepted but I don't wanna overstep.

Online Xurtan

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2019, 02:28:52 PM »
Query:

I am used to canceling out my Merits/Flaws as I take them...like if I take 4 points in Merits, I also take 4 in flaws. It seems though that I can not do that here. Is that correct? I have to wait until after my sheet has been sent back with freebies before I can purchase them? That's all I have left to finish since the concept was accepted but I don't wanna overstep.

At absolute minimum you'll end up with more freebies than by RAW, so if you'd rather spend the base 15 (+ merits/flaws) now and adjust it after that's fine.

Online Wolfling72

• Bratty Babe | Magical Mystical Unicorn | Cin | Wolfi | Cinnanom | Wolfbunny | Cheerleader | WolfBoi | Lupina | Keeper of the Sin Bin
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: #Corrupted #SmuttingKyesBrain #TAW #GannaSaid #FOFIB #Mine
  • E's Only CinnaBoi | Sig Pic found by BW
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2019, 02:33:35 PM »
At absolute minimum you'll end up with more freebies than by RAW, so if you'd rather spend the base 15 (+ merits/flaws) now and adjust it after that's fine.

Ah, I'm not worried about the Freebies yet. It was more about the merits/flaws as I already have stories for each one and how they came to be. *shrugs* For the most part, she's set up the way I want her beyond her willpower and that's without any Freebies.

Offline LunarSage

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2019, 11:10:00 PM »
Thanks for keeping us up to date, and no worries. We have a few people working on concepts, and even if we end up starting people can always join late. :)

Got my internet back, and as soon as I'm caught up in my other games I'll be working on my character.

Online Xurtan

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2019, 05:28:42 AM »
Sounds good!

As a general aside to everyone, going to say character sheets are due by Friday night. That's not to say anyone that submits after won't be able to join, but in the interest of getting the game started we'll be accepting up until Friday night, do the initial game post, and then anyone accepted after that can join in as logical once the opening scene concludes. Thank you so much for everyone's interest and questions. :)

Online Xurtan

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2019, 10:09:45 AM »
Reminder we'll be locking incoming sheet applications come midnight tonight for the first act - they will be re-opened once the scene concludes and the game goes more freeform with room to introduce people. If you've been in talks with us you'll have until Sunday to submit your final sheet, as we'll be making the first post then.

Thanks!