You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 21, 2019, 12:12:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Suburbanites RP  (Read 329 times)

Offline JessicaHouseTopic starter

Suburbanites RP
« on: August 21, 2019, 12:28:19 AM »
Hey there. So, I'm looking to do a roleplay involving one of the following characters. The basic concept of these characters is that they all live in the same neighborhood. So far, I don't have names for them. You can be something supernatural in the RP, if you wish.

The Lawyer: She's a lawyer fresh out of law school, eager to prove herself at a firm. She still hasn't decided what area of law she wants to work in, but she's determined to find her niche.

The Fireman: A country bumpkin who has moved to the big city and joined the local fire department. He is fiercely heroic and absolutely fearless, but also a joker and hopeless romantic. Whenever he has a crush, he writes poetry about her, and is usually smitten enough to actually give it to her.

The Pastor: The pastor of the local Protestant church. He is a widower who lost his wife when a madman set fire to his previous church. He was also a military chaplain, and has dedicated his life to the Scriptures. But can he learn to love again after losing his wife so tragically?

The Cop: A young man who has just joined the police force. There came a certain point in this young man's life where he realized he either needed to become a criminal or become a cop, so he chose cop. So far, he's been surprised at the total lack of "action" in his job, which has been mostly paperwork.

I may later decide to add to this list.