You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 12:38:07 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Quill wants the dark bad boy (F for Dom M character, any gender writer)  (Read 468 times)

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

• The Quill of Fate
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Shall I write your victory or your lament?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I am feeling a particular craving to play alongside a male lead that is dominant, aggressive towards obtaining what he wants in life regardless of whatever that might be… and well, to be honest with you, a villain. I’m not looking for some kind of golden ‘perfect in every way possible’ hero with a thoroughly untarnished reputation.

No. I want the charismatic dark villain. I want the guy that doesn’t mind getting his hands extra dirty in order to obtain everything he wants in life, no matter what it is. Sometimes, he might even relish getting his hands dirty.

I want a guy that isn’t afraid to pursue a woman with no reservations, I want the guy that just smirks and steps up his game harder when a girl tries to dismiss him.

I imagine a guy that a girl might try to resist, she knows he’s trouble and succumbing to him is the worst idea possible… but he just makes it so hard to say no… I want my character wondering how long she’s going to be able to hold up her crumbling defenses…

Check out my on’s and off’s and if they are agreeable to you, hit me up via PM and we’ll talk shop :)