News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Young Justice: Ascendance - Closed

Started by Cold Heritage, August 14, 2019, 11:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Heritage

Hello fellow Elliquiyan! Thanks for taking the time to check this out!

The short of it is yet another game based on the DC Universe characters! Now get ready for the Wall Of Text!!!!!

This game, set in the Light: Exotic forum of Elliquiy, will feature the formation of a team of superheroes who are relatively new within the context of this game's universe to the crime-fighting scene. These characters would be part of a new team called Young Justice, and while these characters may have had adventures on their own or with a mentor in the past, this game is about them stepping up to the next chapter of their career and taking on new challenges and bigger threats as part of a newly formed team.

How new? New car smell new. The game will open up with the team's inauguration and introduction to a headquarters just for them located in Happy Harbour, USA. After some socializing, plot will happen and the consequences will result in comic book hype hyberbole. Insert your favourite.

There's a handful of characters that I am going to say are off-limits to play: Superman, Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, (one of) the Flash(es) [it's not Jay Garrick, but otherwise . . . uh, assume it's whoever's generally the first one], the Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Zatara, Cyborg, The Phantom Stranger, the Spectre, The Question (Vic Sage) and John Constantine. Superman, Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, (one of) the Flash(es), the Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Zatara, and Cyborg are in the Justice League. They have had various (unspecified) adventures, and have saved the world together and in some cases alone. Let us say that they have been active for at approximately ten years in the public eye, although for someone like Wonder Woman we can pretend she was doing spy stuff in WW1 and WW2 and so on if it suits someone's fancy, Zatara's probably been around for a really long time but he was doing secret magic stuff behind a veil of magical mystery, and Batman may have been tooling around in Gotham doing his thing for twenty years.

It is fairly safe to imagine that the major villains of these characters have made an appearance - like Lex Luthor, General Zod, the Joker, Two-Face, Ares, Sinestro, and so on. If in doubt, ask. Darkseid and the New Gods of Apokolips have not been encountered by the heroes or villains of Earth yet (although perhaps your character is aware of G. Gordon Godfrey, a podcaster of skyrocketing popularity - though not that he is anything more than a highly charismatic proselytizer whose views and subscribers continue to rise despite even the Dalai Lama calling him a crackpot). The Phantom Stranger and the Spectre exist but are enigmatic figures who show up in moments of dire import, cosmic significance, and so forth. John Constantine is off being an insufferable wanker, typically in the UK, but sometimes he shows up in places like Gotham, where he is also an insufferable wanker, only he is two, three or even four times more insufferable than when he is at home (on at least three non-consecutive occasions John has used a sharpie to draw a knob on the Batman's face when the Batman was incapacitated - that's canon in this game. It happened). The Helmet of Nabu currently has no bearer and the Tower of Fate stands unoccupied.

If there is some specific adventure you want to have transpired, please ask. However, none of the huge crossover multiversal adventures that have something like "Crisis" in the title should be considered to have happened.

The game will take place in 2020. The world is largely recognizable as our own, although you have LexCorp, LuthorCorp, WayneCorp, and Queen Industries are major players in various industries. So a character may be listening to their music on a smartphone made by LuthorCorp and some punk may be using a machine pistol made by Queen Industries in place of the familiar iPhone or Mac 10. I would encourage writers to include these flourishes in their posts, but it is optional and largely only for flavour and immersion purposes. I promise not to screw anyone over if they have their character using a LexPhone Platinum.

I do want to restrict players from creating original characters. There are a lot of characters available and I feel it defeats the purpose of playing in the DC setting to allow original characters. However, with that caveat in place, I do allow fairly free rein to players to take a character and put their spin on it. Maybe there is a version of a character you like that has been lost in continuity or retconned away. This is an opportunity to bring that version back and tell all of the stories you wanted with them. You could also take a character, strip them down to the core, and then build up from there - for example, you might take Richard Grayson, keep the name and history of being trained by the Batman, and remove the circus element to be replaced by some other athletic background, make the character trans, make the character poly, and have the character have a warm, untroubled relationship with the Batman that is still close, personally and professionally.

Some limits apply, of course - it would be unfitting, I think, to take Richard Grayson and give them the powers of Kryptonian because of a formula developed by a psychotically paranoid Batman that included none of the weakness a Kryptonian is subject to. That is dirty pool, in my book. However, if you wanted, say, to have Richard Grayson acquire peak human physical capabilities and mildly superhuman recuperative abilities because of exposure to a Lazarus Pit in order to explain how someone who is 'only human' can put their bodies through abuse that would sideline a professional athlete, then I am amenable to something like that (or if you just do not want to bring up that part I am amenable as well - I can believe man a can fly, I can suspend disbelief enough that the Bat-family do not all have blown out knees after a month). Some tweaking of powers is alright, to a degree - Mr. Freeze shooting fire is out of bounds.

Key takeaway: no original characters; fairly broad latitude to work with canon characters. Canon characters are a foundation.

In terms of how long the player characters can be active, I would put an upper limit of something like ten years in place, and as a guideline most characters should have maybe half that. A character like Richard Grayson, who in most incarnations began their career as a costumed crimefighter at a very young age, is an example of a character who would reasonably be at the higher end of the experience spectrum. But within that experience, Richard Grayson's adventures were probably Batman-centric ones that took place generally within Gotham and against organized crime and antagonists specific to Batman rather than stories on the scale of the Justice League itself - Richard got left at home when the Batman had to engage in League business. This game is about when Richard would finally get to step up to that level.

Some rules, to be formal:

1) Be cool to each other. We are all here to have fun. It is okay to have differences of opinion, but it is not okay to attack someone over them. Remember to express yourself thoughtfully and with respect to your fellow writers.

2) Respect everyone's ownership of their character. Ask for their permission if you want to have their character do something or react a certain way.

3) Sell the story. To me, there is very little difference in the end between Batman dodging a bullet from a conventional 9mm pistol wielded by Henchman #4 and Superman letting it bounce harmlessly off of his chest. In the end, neither character is harmed and within the context of the narrative, neither were really in any danger to begin with from Henchman #4. The sort of thing is not a fight proper and seldom really the purpose of the scene anyway. But if Sinestro shows up with a bunch of Yellow Lanterns that is a serious situation, and it may very well be that your character does not know to be afraid and that is something each author can decide for their character, but each writer should depict the battle in a manner that conveys the gravity of the situation. Sell their attacks. Get hurt. Get caught unaware. Get your character in a sticky situation and leave an opening for a team mate to help them out. Set up a stick situation for one of the Yellow Lanterns so that you and another character can use team work to overcome the Yellow Lantern.

4) Your characters do not have to be friends, or even like each other, but they should basically be allies and the sort of people who can put aside any animosity they might have for another player character in the name of the greater good. Please consider carefully before you make a lone wolf character - I have fallen into that pitfall myself numerous times and it is not always a fun place to be. With that said, if you do aim to make a lone wolf character, please consider making it a story arc that they become less of a loner - reach out to other writers and try to find some common ground to work on, but do not place the whole burden on other writers to be the ones to get your character out of their shell.

5) I do not know if more rules are needed. I hope not, but just in case: rules subject to change.

With regards to sexual content, a gentle reminder that this will go into the Light: Exotic section. No NC stuff, and nothing super hard that belongs in Extreme. Consent and respect for other writer's O/Os is the name of the game. Characters may be of any gender or sexuality. A writer may have 2 (two) characters to start with.

Here's a sheet! I think I covered everything. If I missed something, let me know! If you just want to add something, go ahead.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Codename/Nomme de Guerre:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] Characters should generally fall within the 18 to 21 year age range, with caveats for aliens, clones, and so forth. Regardless, they must meet site requirements - i.e. General Site Rule #3 - "physically and mentally mature."
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b] (or whatever you want/need this field to be to best express your character's identity)
[b]Gender:[/b] (or whatever you want/need this field to be to best express your character's identity)
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Pictures (can be real people images and/or from comics), text, whatever you like. Be mindful of site rules regarding images.
[b]Faceclaim:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b] This is for super powers. Stuff like being faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and so forth.
[b]Special Qualities:[/b] For indelible qualities about your character. A Green Lantern's willpower is an example, as is Batman's singular dedication to crime-fighting, or John Constantine being an insufferable wanker.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Cool stuff you know how to do. Can your character pick a lock hanging upside down? Goes here. Also, mundane stuff, like being fluent in multiple languages, driving a standard transmission. And things that just rare, like specialized academic or niche knowledge.
[b]Special Equipment:[/b] Stuff like the Batman's utility belt or Wonder Woman's lasso of truth - a character can be safely assumed to own a conventional smart phone or lap top without much fuss. Also probably stuff like mega-bucks if your character is wealthy (it could also go under Powers; your call, really).

[b]Limitations/Weaknesses:[/b] You may not really need to put anything here if you do not want to. I mean, Batman does not really have any weaknesses. You could put down something like "one bullet could kill my character. Like, LITERALLY ONE BULLET" if your character is an unpowered human but honestly, how likely are you to get killed by one bullet in the course of the game? For the record, I do not think that is necessary and dying from one bullet is highly contextual on the coolness scale. But like if you are going to be a Martian or a Kryptonian or a Green Lantern or something it behooves you to have the canon weaknesses that go along with that. Otherwise, only put something here if, you know, you are actually interested in engaging with it and having it matter in the story.

[b]Ons:[/b] Your choice on how to do this. You can link to an existing O/O thread you have, refer someone to your roleplay preferences if those are set up, write them here.
[b]Offs:[/b] Your choice on how to do this. You can link to an existing O/O thread you have, refer someone to your roleplay preferences if those are set up, write them here.

[b]Character Theme:[/b] Purely, highly optional.
[b]Plot Seeds:[/b] Also purely, highly optional, but if you have things you want to do, throw them here for me and other writers to see! It is easier for us all to work together if we have somewhere to start from!

If you want a character, let me know and I can reserve them for you!

CURRENT RESERVED/TAKEN CHARACTER LIST:

- Lor Zod

- Starfire

- Ronny Raymond Firestorm 

- Geo Force

- Someone like Shazam

- Kara Zor-El

- Timothy Drake

- Huntress

- Miss Martian

- Zachary Zatara

- Superboy

- Icon

- Damian Wayne

- Artemis

- Vixen

- Rocket

- Lightning

- Aqualad

- Static

- Stargirl

OTHER GAME THREADS:

Accepted Character Thread

Mission Thread

Random Happenings

Secret Sanctuary Rooms and Chambers

Romance & Erotic Thread
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Sye

Name:Koriand'r, "Kori" for short
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Starfire
Species: Tamaranean
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Will discover over time

Appearance:Bright orange hair that changes color when she is flying that ranges from orange to red. When power is fully active her entire eye is green, otherwise the sclera is white.
Faceclaim: Bec of Hearts

History:

Koriand’r was born the younger of two daughters to King Myand’r and Queen Luand'r of planet Tamaran. Because her older sister, Komand’r, suffered from a childhood defect that deprived her of the Tamaranean ability to process sunlight for flight and thus was deemed unfit to rule so instead Koriand’r became first in line to the Tamaran throne. In all honesty, she wanted to hand over the throne to her little brother or give it back to her older sister Komand'r. Instead Koriand'r eluded her studies that were academic and political, focused on just the physical exercises and courses since it allowed her to be free. Only after a few threats of being sent away, losing her title, that she settled down and began to follow the rules. Take her academics seriously... well semi-seriously.

It wasn't until her 146 birthday that it was announced that her sister Komand'r would take the throne, much to Koriand'r's excitement. However that joy of future freedom was dashed when it was also announced that each of them, Komand'r, herself, Ryand'r had betrothed. Each of them marrying prominent royals that will strengthen alliances and resources. Komand'r was going to marry Prince Karras to seal a peace treaty. Ryand'r was going to marry a princess from another solar system to enable trade. Then there was her, to be married to General Ph'yzzon of the Tamaranean people. By her 156th birthday, she was to wed the General and instead ran away. "Borrowing" a merchant vessel that came to deliver goods as she made her grand escape as Koriand'r wasn't ready to be tied down. Unsure where to go except away from the current situation, she jumped randomly from system to system unaware of her destination.

Personality:
Vivacious, naive, hot-tempered, and carefree are the best words to describe her. She doesn't like being bored and is always interested in learning new things that look like fun, but dislikes meetings and "formal education". For her, life is about being having fun and living each day to the fullest!

Powers:

Tamaranean Physiology: Starfire's alien physiology constantly absorbs ultraviolet radiation and converts it to energy.

Energy Absorption: She can also absorb the ultraviolet radiation from other lifeforms. She once used this application of her power to weaken a group of Kryptonians who otherwise required ultraviolet radiation to maintain their superhuman abilities.

Flight: Starfire possesses flight capability which leaves a distinctive energy contrail behind, looking as if it is coming directly from her hair. Starfire has also been stated to have flown light years through space in short amounts of time. 

Starbolts:The solar absorption experiments performed on her by the alien Psions granted her the amazing power and ability to channel and project that same energy into destructive blasts called "starbolts". Hyperion described Starbolts as highly concentrated solar energy that possessed incredible power. Starfire also has the power and ability to unleash all her stored energy into a pseudo-nova blast. It is suggested to be as hot as the sun itself, and so only uses this in dire situations.

Concentrate heat to melt metals

Using solar energy to create shields

Self-Sustenance:She also doesn't need to eat, drink, sleep and doesn't require an atmosphere to breathe, though she has to if she is low on ultraviolet energy.

Superhuman Durability:When angered, Starfire can go into a berserker state, granting her even greater strength, invulnerability, and immunity to many forms of damage. She is highly resistant to injury and can even survive unharmed in the cold vacuum of space.

Superhuman Stamina

Superhuman Strength:Starfire possesses great superhuman strength despite her pin-up girl looks. Starfire has at least class-100 strength as well, though her strength level has never been accurately quantified.

Linguistic Assimilation: She is also capable of assimilating other languages through physical contact with another person.

Special Qualities:
Able to find a silver lining

Abilities:

Hand-to-Hand: Advanced 

Swordsmanship

Aviation

Special Equipment:
None

Limitations/Weaknesses:
To use her powers and superhuman abilities, she needs the solar radiation otherwise she feels sluggish and weak. Her temper can get the best of her in some situations that might make her go... Overboard and exert energy that she should conserve.

Ons:
Fairly open and experimentation helps one figure out what they like.

Offs:
Refer to players Off's

Character Theme:
Burn by Ellie Goulding

Plot Seeds:
Maybe in the future have the betrothed appear and try to convince her to come home to perform her duties. Don't want any intergalactic war or anything horrible like that! I'm sure things can be handled nicely and they can part as friends!!!!

Bowen

Name: Prince Brion Markov
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Geoforce
Species: Mutagenic Human
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Faceclaim: Cody Christian

History
Brion Markov first assumed the role of Geo-Force when his native country, Markovia, was invaded by the forces of the marauder Baron Bedlam. Brion's father, King Viktor, was killed in this conflict, and Brion's older brother, Gregor, ascended the throne of Markovia. In an attempt to save his country, Brion was instilled with his powers by the scientific discoveries of Dr. Helga Jace. Dr. Jace originally intended to give super-powers to both Brion and his older brother, Gregor, but Gregor openly scoffed at Dr. Jace's researches. During the invasion, Brion also encountered the costumed adventurers Batman, Metamorpho, Black Lightning, Katana, and Halo. After the invasion was repelled, Brion decided to travel to America to learn how to use his powers under the tutelage of the Batman. together he and the others made up the costumed super-team known as the Outsiders.

Personality:
Brion is a hot-headed, conflicted young man. Despite the risk, he volunteered to activate his Meta-Gene in order to be Markovia's self-proclaimed savior, only to wind up banished instead. Brion can be deeply obsessive, especially in regards to family or his country.

Powers
Gravity Manipulation Brion is able to manipulate the gravitational field of Earth itself.
  Density Control He can increase the gravity around and within an object to make it extremely heavy or he can decease the gravity around or within an object to make it extremely light.
     Superhuman Strength While his feet are planted on the ground he can give himself an immense amount of boosted strength. He has exchanged blows with the likes of The Eradicator and The Olympian.
     Superhuman Durability While his feet are planted on the ground he can give himself an immense amount of boosted durability.
  Force Field He can create a gravitational field around people or a wall of gravity in front of an area to make it impassable. He also uses this ability to create bridges or a separating force.
  Flight By nullifying gravity around himself he can levitate himself and coupling that with his pyrokinesis he can use fire for propulsion.

Geokinesis Brion is able to manipulate the Earth itself by vibrating and transforming its crust (the ground). He can use this power to create earthquakes, tap into lava flows, and levitate or create shapes out of solid rock.
  Accelerated Healing He can immerse himself in earth and waves of lava to heal himself from grave wounds.
  Molecular Reconstruction Geo-Force placed his hands on Black Lantern Terra and was able to turn her body into stone. The "how"s about his doing so remains unexplained, but he did do it.

Pyrokinesis Brion is able to manipulate fire and lava from its source within the Earth.
  Energy Projection He can channel the heat from the Earth through his hands causing blasts of intense heat, fire and lava.

Self-Sustenance If Brion immerses himself in earth, he can stay underground for days on end without needing air or nourishment.

Earth Link Brion has a connection to earth. Through this connection, he was able to sense what was buried underneath it. For instance, he was able to know that some bodies were underground because the earth "told him." Through this connection, Brion can also determine the types of minerals found in any sample of earth he is focusing on.

Special Qualities:
Nobility Brion is first and foremost a noble. His character somewhat resembles that of a mythical knight in shining armour. He is fond of making valiant speeches and he believes in truth, liberty and justice above all else. Brion is almost completely without fear and would not hesitate to give his life to save one of his friends or an innocent. When confronted by a particularly strong injustice he can become enraged
Very Wealthy Batman level rich...because he's a fricken prince, but he's not snobby about it.

Abilities:
Politician/Noble Brion was raised in one of the richest political families in Europe, as such he is a trained diplomat, knowledgeable about civics, political institutions and about global markets, as well as more trivial matters such as which knife to use and what to call your aunts cousin.
Leadership He is also a skilled leader of teams, military forces and once of a country.
Aviation
Equestrian
Strong Personality Brion is a very social fellow. He can be very charming and persuasive. He has to keep state secrets and has been known for employing subterfuge and when he's annoyed he's very intimidating.
Bi-lingual able to speak English and Romanian.
Martial Arts Trained by Batman and Black Lightning (although not in their league)
History With an emphasis in Markovian history.

Special Equipment:
-Costume can deal with his powers without burning up/disintegrating.

Limitations/Weaknesses:
Burden of Duty Brion feels that it is his duty to be a protector, and may be torn between his duties as a hero, as a ruler, and as a friend.
Earthbound Brion’s powers come from the Earth; if he spends too much time in space he will weaken and eventually die.

Ons/Offs Bowen's O/O's.

Character Theme: Purely, highly optional.
Plot Seeds: Also purely, highly optional, but if you have things you want to do, throw them here for me and other writers to see! It is easier for us all to work together if we have somewhere to start from!

Norsegod1839

I'd be interested in playing Dick Grayson if no one's picked him up yet.

JFD99

I'm interested :)

Is Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) available or off-limits?

Cold Heritage

@Saika & Bowen: let me know when things are finalized and I'll give your bios the once over!

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 15, 2019, 01:30:22 AM
I'd be interested in playing Dick Grayson if no one's picked him up yet.

I will mark the character down as reserved for you.

Quote from: JFD99 on August 15, 2019, 07:25:12 AM
I'm interested :)

Is Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) available or off-limits?

She is available. I will mark the character down as reserved for you.

Bowen

Phelan8801

I'm interested but I'm honestly swamped with work and I doubt my ability to stay engaged in the RP enough to play as part of the core team.

Would Batman as a periphery character that occassionally shows up to help or glare at people be available?

If not, I'd be really happy to take Tim Drake.

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Bowen on August 15, 2019, 08:12:28 PM
I think I'm done.

Looks good! Do you want to still have a dibs on Firestorm?

Quote from: Phelan8801 on August 15, 2019, 08:16:17 PM
I'm interested but I'm honestly swamped with work and I doubt my ability to stay engaged in the RP enough to play as part of the core team.

Would Batman as a periphery character that occassionally shows up to help or glare at people be available?

If not, I'd be really happy to take Tim Drake.

I am afraid that Batman is not available for someone to play, good sir. I will mark down Tim Drake for you, however.

Bowen

I'd love to play him as well. I just wasn't sure if there was a character limit. I'll come up with a cs

Cold Heritage

Two character limit to start. Maybe in the future it can be relaxed, but two for now!  :-)

Norsegod1839

I'm thinking on a second character myself!

Sye

Bowen

Name: Ronald Roy "Ronnie" Raymond
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Firestorm
Species: Altered Human

Appearance:
Faceclaim: Robbie Amell

History:
The original Firestorm was distinguished by his integrated dual identity. High school student Ronnie Raymond and Nobel Prize-winning physicist Martin Stein were caught in a nuclear accident that allowed them to fuse into the "nuclear man" Firestorm. Due to Stein's being unconscious during the accident, Raymond was prominently in command of the Firestorm form with Stein a voice of reason inside his mind. Banter between the two was a hallmark of their adventures.

After the accident that created him, Firestorm took to defending New York from such threats as Multiplex (created in the same nuclear accident that produced Firestorm) and Killer Frost.

Personality:
Ronnie was brash and fun-loving. He didn’t take having the Firestorm powers very seriously at first, but eventually grew to the responsibility. Martin provided a balance to Ronnie’s energetic personality, preferring to analyze the situation and think through any problems. Together, they made a very effective team.

Powers:
Firestorm Matrix
*Density Control: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix have complete control over molecules and as such can change the density of solids, liquids and gases to as light as hydrogen or as heavy as uranium.
*Eidetic Memory: Also called "Matrix Memory Recall", elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can access the memories of each and every single being that has ever been fused into the Matrix. New elements are allowed to automatically download surface information.
*Energy Absorption: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can absorb massive amounts of energy as well as being able to absorb many different types of energy including kinetic. Most commonly the elements and energies associate with life and the human body are absorbed. Also solar energy is a possible source of energy that can work as a "emergency battery" for elements out of power.
*Energy Projection: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can project massive amounts of different amount of energies. Naturally occurring energy projected by Firestorm are "Nuclear Blasts" however elements can project a number of different energies at will.
*Enhanced Vision: Also called "Quark Vision", elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix have access to enhanced vision due to their nuclear nature. Different visions experienced are X-Ray Vision, Microscopic Vision, and Thermal Vision.
*Flight: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can soar through the sky at amazing speeds. At first it may be difficult to achieve flight through Firestorm's nuclear nature though most master it quickly. Firestorms have been clocked at over 600mph theoretically they can fly much faster.
*Molecular Reconstruction Elements tied together into the Firestorm Matrix to create Firestorm have one main ability which all other stem from. Their "atomic fusion" or "nuclear nature" stem from nuclear physics tempering with the user's mixture of psychic energies as well as physical properties. Users accessing Firestorm or the Firestorm Matrix are called "elements" as they individually make up the Matrix. Firestorms can break down and reapply subatomic particles as well as break up the molecular structure of elements and rearrange them. To do this the element must know the exact elemental make-up of the object or human. Most Firestorms cannot affect living tissue but it is possible though very unstable.
*Phasing: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can phase their bodies through solid objects. Although they have direct control over an object's density they can use this ability on themselves and only themselves and affect living tissue to pass through objects.
*Psychic Link: Sometimes called "floating heads", elements that embody the Firestorm Matrix appear mostly as floating heads to represent their psychic link to the other human being or other element in the Matrix. They can be represented however they'd like but the Matrix defaults them to a disembodied head. Even disconnected an element may have latent psychic traces of the previous user.
*Regeneration: Though a majorly untested power as well as being as much a reaction from shape-shifting and a direct result of molecular reconstruction; nonetheless, Firestorm elements can regenerate large sections of misplaced or destroyed physical properties.
*Self-Sustenance: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can survive in space unaided, never need to eat to sustain life and never truly need another element to be processed or broken down by their bodies. Although users may feel these needs and would enjoy producing such bodily functions it is unnecessary.
*Superhuman Durability: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix receive an increased amount of physical resistance and durability. They can survive bullets and stab wounds as well as the physical damage of exploding constantly.
*Superhuman Strength: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix receive an increased amount of physical strength and muscle mass. Certain elements can tap into this energy and become large hulking entities however such strength can be quite destructive to the host if not used sparingly.
*Transformation: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can transform from their "normal" human forms into Firestorm, the Nuclear Man. However other entities may take whatever form they want; such as, Black Lantern Firestorm and Fury. Furthermore, elements can transform their body or body parts at will with concentration with an unknown level of restraint.
*Pyrokinesis: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can generate and engulf themselves in nuclear flames. They are also able to manipulate this fire at will and project them as fiery streams from their hands.

Special Qualities:
Gestalt Being Having a Nobel winning nuclear physicist in your head, helping with fights and assisting in solving problems is pretty unique.

Abilities:
Acrobatics
Athletics
Advanced Hand to Hand
Intuitive
Science
Nobel Level Physics Only if Stein is part of the Firestorm matrix

Special Equipment:
None

Limitations/Weaknesses:
Identity: Firestorm’s identities are secret from the public.
Motivation: Doing Good: Firestorm and those that join together to make him are good people interested in helping however they can.
Power Loss: The two beings who merge to create Firestorm have no powers when they separate into their normal forms.

Ons/Offs Bowen's O/O's.

Plot Seeds: Also purely, highly optional, but if you have things you want to do, throw them here for me and other writers to see! It is easier for us all to work together if we have somewhere to start from!

Vlexia

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA— I found you, Saikaaaaaaaaa!!

Going to attempt Huntress. She looks fucking cool...

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Vlexia on August 16, 2019, 07:56:09 PM
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA— I found you, Saikaaaaaaaaa!!

Going to attempt Huntress. She looks fucking cool...

Welcome aboard Vlexia!

Vlexia

I’ll suspect I’ll have to change some things. Damn, it’s been awhile since I’ve done this type of character....open to suggestions from you nerds who know the comics muuuuuch better than I do lol

Name: Helena Rosa Bertinelli
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Huntress
Species: Human

Appearance:
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 140 lbs
Faceclaim: Marie Avgeropoulos

History:
Helena Bertinelli grew up, for the most part a normal child, at least while she was young and naïve. She had no clue her family was in the Mafia, nor did she suspect that her father, Guido Bertinelli, was one of the ’big ones’ in New York’s mob scene.

Guido Bertinelli was a ruthless and murderous mafioso, but despite his desire and attempts to protect his daughter from the violence of his world, He failed. When she was 6 years old, Helena Bertinelli was kidnapped by a rival mobster and molested. Haunted by the assault, ashamed, and stripped of her sense of safety, Helena became a quiet, obedient, and withdrawn child.

When she was around 8, yet another catastrophe befell her. On an evening with dinner with her family, a masked man entered her home and slaughtered everyone. Helena was left alone and unexpectedly unharmed – physically, at least. The good natured Salvatore “Sal” Asaro, her uncle, took Helena back to her ancestral home in Sicily. Seeing a familiar, friendly face helped the child come back to life a little after weeks of being numb and in denial. Her curiosity, drive, and eventual emotional breakthrough led to Sal training her in many of the martial art forms and weapon abilities seen today. Years later had her returning to New York alone, debuting herself as Huntress.

Personality:
Brash with a quick witted and snippy attitude. She’s passionate about justice but has very little faith in those who say they “uphold” it, so she has come to rely on herself to get things done. She sometimes steps over the edge and says impulsive things, but her heart is in the right place and it shows.

Helena refuses to be judged by anyone. It is her story, her pain, her family, and nobody should even pretend to understand that. She maintains she has every right to act in the way that she does, and the righteous moral superiority of anyone infuriates her. She also hides behind her mask emotionally, fearful that anyone would merely see that terrified little girl from so long ago.

Powers:
None

Special Qualities:
She was a faithful Catholic, but has since lost her faith and and can now  easily justify the taking of lives. She tries to only kill those “who really deserved it” and
vents her anger by mercilessly stalking and beating up criminals, but she isn’t perfect. She is the Huntress, and they are her prey.
She fights recklessly, throwing around deadly weapons and never hesitating to take hotheaded, impulsive, potentially lethal actions. She also greatly enjoys using psychological violence – mostly intimidation and interrogation through intimidation.

Her obviously violent outlook, fighting prowess, and very sharp weapons help her considerably in that respect. The Huntress is emotional, full of passion and is not afraid of letting her emotions instead of her intellect dictate her moves.

Abilities:
   Archery: Huntress carries her trademark crossbows on her at all times. Whether they're dual mounted mini-crossbows or one large crossbow is up to her as she has proficiency to use both. She's once used a single bolt to split a bullet in two.
   Criminology: Huntress grew up in a criminal environment and later spent a few years surrounded by gangs and criminals. If there ever was a street-wise hero who stayed on the straight and narrow it would be Huntress.
   Driving: Huntress is an effective driver, able to pilot her own vehicle in high stress and combat situations, as well as her own motorcycle at varying degrees of above-average driving situations, ie: being shot at, accelerating to high speeds and over semi-separated bridges.
   Firearms: Over the years Huntress realized that firing and reloading bolts at armed individuals may not be the most effective even if they were the most non-lethal. She's adapted her arsenal over time to include various firearms.
   Martial Arts: Huntress was very much a street fighter before honing her skills in martial arts. She spent many years getting into intentional fights just to prove and test her mettle. She has since fine-tuned her skill after years of work with Sal. She learned various disciplines of martial arts as follows:
   ▪   Boxing
   ▪   Dragon Style Kung Fu
   ▪   Karate
   ▪   Muay Thai
   ▪   Bo Staff: Although she prefers to use her martial arts and hand-to-hand combat when it comes to close quarters, there have been many occasions where Huntress has used her Battle-Staff to take on multiple enemies.
   Multilingualism: She can speak both English and Italian fluently.
   Peak Human Condition: The woman works hard to keep her body in peak physical condition.
   Stealth: Huntress can be very stealthy when she needs to. With her specially outfitted suit and various toys in her utility belt she can sneak into a facility and learn whatever information she desires although she sometimes prefers to fight her way in.

Special Equipment:
Full sized battle crossbow with pistol trigger.
A CO2 projector on her wrist, shooting lighter crossbow bolts.
Night vision/ heat sensing lenses that can flip down over her mask holes
Utility Belt from WayneCorp contains:
   ▪   Grappling Gun: fires a cable allowing one to ascend, descend, stop a fall and swing across the skyline without the need of noisy transportation.
   ▪   Smoke pellets: Anesthetic versions to knock out criminals or suspects as well as tear gas and visual hiding.
   ▪   Caltrops: For boobytrapping her escape, as well as shredding automobile tires to prevent criminal getaways.
   ▪   Knives
   ▪   Gas mask: For breathing in toxic, contaminated atmosphere.
   ▪   Battle-Staff: A collapsible, combat metallic staff
   ▪   Lock picks
   ▪   Bolas: For capturing and tying up criminals simultaneously. Often attached to a rope or line, permitting Huntress to reel in the criminal after she has caught them.
   ▪   Explosives: for demolishing obstacles or handling threats tougher than she is.

Limitations/Weaknesses:
She’s human and thus subject to human weaknesses. Brash; acting without thinking. Over-confident in times of extreme danger.

Ons/Offs Can discuss, will be pretty open.

Plot Seeds: Definitely want a female roommate. Definitely want to explore her struggle with her darker, more violent desires with vigilante justice. What else....what else.....Oh! I want to be captured by the “bad guys” and in need of rescue!  ;D

JFD99

Name: Kara Zor-El, Kara Danvers (fake identity)
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Supergirl
Species: Kryptonian
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, Bi-curious

Appearance:

Faceclaim: 
Brittany Leanna "Britt" Robertson

History:

Kara Zor-El was born on Krypton just like her cousin Kal-El. When Krypton was about to be destroyed, she was also put in a vessel bound for Earth. Unlike Kal-El, however, her ship was knocked off-course and she stayed in suspended animation for many years until she finally made it to Earth. Kal-El, who was a baby when they left Krypton, was now an adult and had taken the mantle of Superman.

Her first few months on Earth were difficult. Due to a case of kryptonite poisoning, she had no recollection of Krypton’s destruction and the circumstances of her departure from Krypton. As Kal-El was still a newborn baby in her memory, she could not believe Superman’s claim that he was Kal-El and thought him to be a liar and an enemy. Confused, angry, and hunted by  strangers on a strange world, Kara constantly seems to jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

It was not until she found a portal to the Kryptonian city of Argos and saw it in ruins floating around a blue star that she finally faced the truth and began to see Earth as her new home and sought to defend it, slowly repairing her relationship with her cousin in the process.

Kara was put under the care of the Danvers family and assumed the identity of high-school student Kara Danvers. Still suffering from Survivor’s Guilt and PTSD, she spends the remainder of her teen years attempting to adjust to life on Earth as well as finding her place in this alien world.

Personality:

Kara is a sweet and kind girl at heart, but the loss of her homeworld, her family and difficulty adjusting to a completely alien world has greatly affected her, causing her to experience periods of depression and bouts of rage.

Whether it is due to their difference in upbringing or her fiery temperament (or both), Kara does not hold back nearly as much as her cousin does in battle. Her aggressiveness also manifests itself in other ways, such as through snark remarks when coupled with her immaturity.

When out of costume, Kara is kind and passionate, desperate to make friends and more than a little nerdy. She is easily approachable, but her shyness and difficulty adjusting tends to hinder her social skills.

Like her cousin, she has a deep sense of duty and honor, and an insatiable desire to do good and help others. 

Powers:
-Flight
-Partial invulnerability (bullets bounce off, but a rocket might cause an ouchie)
-Superstrength
-Heat vision
-Enhanced vision (X-Ray vision, Telescopic/microscopic vision, infrared vision)
-Solar sustenance: Supergirl draws energy from yellow sunlight and doesn't need to eat, drink, sleep or breathe as long as she has enough stored solar energy or is actively sustained by the sun
-Superspeed
-Super-breath
-Super-hearing

Special Qualities:

-Kryptonian upbringing : Kara lived much of her formative years in Kryptonian society and is a member of the house of El. This gives her an optimistic outlook on life and a sense of honor and duty common to members of this noble house.

Abilities:

High intelligence and Advanced scientific knowledge : Having been educated on a world intellectually thousands of years ahead of Earth makes Kara’s kindergarten seem like a college degree to earthlings. This is both good and bad, as it adds to Kara’s difficulties in fitting in her new home.

Languages: Kryptonian, English (fair).

Special Equipment:

-Streaky the cat
-Kryptonian protective uniform (House of El)

Limitations/Weaknesses:.

-Kryptonite: Like all Kryptonians, Kara is susceptible to kryptonite poisoning, which, depending on types of kryptonite, can have multiple effects, from weakening her, causing personality and mood changes or flat-out killing her.

-Magic: Kara has no special defense whatsoever against magical attacks and effects. It affects her exactly the same way as it affects any regular human.

-Psionics: Kara is not particularly strong against psionic powers. Just like any human, only her strength of will can protect her against those powers.

-Red sun radiation: The rays of a red sun, similar to the star that shone over Krypton, will rob her of her powers for as long as she is under its influence.

-Inexperience: Kara is still a young woman and may be naive in many respects. This can cause lapses in judgement her adversaries can take advantage of.

-Home sickness/PTSD: Kara goes through episodes of depressive mood and anger brought up by memories of her lost home planet.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=309072.0

BlackStone

Did the "Death of Superman" happen in this game's continuity?  I am asking as I am debating taking up Conner Kent and want to know how to map his back ground to fit the narrative of the game.

VoluptuousVixen

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Megan Morse, (human name)  M'gann M'orzz
Alias: Miss Martian
Age: 53 in human years, but a young adult according to martian standards
Sexuality:Pansexual with a leaning heavily towards humanoid males.

== Physical Description ==  Being a martian shapeshifter means physical appearance is nothing to her.  The body is simply clothing for the mind, but that's not to say she doesn't have a preferred shape and body type.  Usually standing at about five feet five inches in height, M'gann has short red hair, amber eyes, and freckles on her face regardless if she's trying to pass herself off as human or not.  Her breasts are a moderate D sized, her body is slender in shape, but she's had enough combat training to have attained some muscle for her body.

== Persona ==  M'gann is a compassionate, caring individual when she's not on a mission.  She can be friendly, if a bit socially awkward at times since she hadn't been on Earth long when she snuck onboard her uncle's ship several years ago.  That said, her lapses in social norms are few and far between, and that's not mentioning her attitude when she's on a mission.  That's when her white martian traits tend to come to the front.  She's confident, cool, calm, and often in complete control of her emotions, almost to the point of appearing cold and ruthless to her enemies, willing to resort to extreme measures to accomplish the mission with little remorse later.  She cares about her teammates, but with the recent death of the entire League and her uncle, she has distanced herself slightly from those around her.  Only when she's emotionally shaken does her control of her powers suffer.

== Key Skills == Shapeshifting - Like all martians, white or green, M'gann can change her shape, skin color, body shape, and anything else she desires with a mere thought.  Cells are elongated or shrunk down, gills can be created to allow underwater breathing, extra arms can be created, basically the only thing she's limited by is her imagination and body mass which can only be stretched so far.  That said, her power of shapeshifting is substantial.

Telekinetic power - Like all martians, M'gann is able to lift, crush, and otherwise manipulate objects many times her size with ease.  And because she's far more powerful than her uncle, she can keep the telekinesis coming a lot longer than most of her kind.  Her time with the teams of heroes on Earth, her power has only grown more refined and precise.

Telepathic ability - All martians are able to talk without saying a word.  It's the preferred method of communication among their race, and so secrets are rarely kept from each other.  That said, M'gann has spent enough time on Earth to understand the need for true privacy, but she's powerful enough she can forcibly extract information from her enemies, leaving them in a vegetative state that might not end without outside help.  Some could argue that death would be preferable to being left in a coma, but that doesn't stop her from doing what she must to ensure a mission is completed and her friends return home safely.  This also doubles as a means to keep her friends psychically linked with each other, and also provides automatic translation regardless of the native language of those around her.

Martian camo -  Like her shapeshifting, M'gann can become almost completely invisible to the naked eye.  While she can't mask her heat signature, making heat vision and its electronic variants effective against her, she can slip about enemy territory with relative ease.  Notably perceptive people can also see through her camouflage, but by and large, most people can easily be fooled by this technique.

Density shifting - Able to walk through walls, or fly right through an opponent, M'gann has an unfair advantage with this skill alone that allows her to phase through virtually any solid mass.  Sticking her hand into someone's chest to crush their heart or to help restart one is just the tip of the iceberg of what she could do with this power.

== Advantages == Superhuman strength - While she's not anywhere near the Man of Steel's level of strength, M'gann is no pushover.  She's strong enough to dent and destroy metal with her bare hands unassisted in any way.

Superhuman stamina - Martians are naturally stronger than their human counterparts, and white martians are especially resilient due to their warrior like tendencies that thousands of years of oppression by the green martian majority hasn't completely changed that fact.

Flight - Psychically assisted as it might be, M'gann can fly with some level of speed that can easily keep her on par with her less speedy companions.

== Disadvantages ==  Physiological weakness to fire - Whether it's a natural response or a psychic imprint forced on every white martian by the majority green martian population thousands of years ago isn't clear, but the fact remains that M'gann can't stand intense heat.  Fire is a sure way to bring her down.

Does not like her true shape and form - While she's come to terms with her white martian ancestry for the most part, M'gann does not make it a habit of walking around as she was born.  Forcing her to reveal her true form will likely garner an extreme emotional response from her, ranging from deep seated shame to explosive, blinding rage.

Camouflaged doesn't mean invisible - Heat vision or electronic means of the same can pierce through the illusion, and notably perceptive individuals can also see the slight distortion in the air martian camo creates.

Emotions effect powers - If she's been emotionally shaken up or she loses her focus for any reason, her ability to fight also suffers.

Greatest strength is greatest weakness - Other, more experienced or powerful psychics can be a danger to M'gann if she's not prepared for them.  Psimon, a natural rival of hers, has gotten the drop on her many times in the past.  As he once said to her, an open mind is a dangerous thing, especially if it's linked to other people.  A psychic attack through a telepathic link can cause a ripple effect, hitting everyone equally regardless of distance from the source of the attack.

Astral Plane vulnerability - When battling another psychic, it's common for them to fight on the Astral Plane, where they can literally shape reality around them as the need arises.  Dragging up painful memories, creating illusions, psychic blasts, the works, but the physical body is left vulnerable during the fight.  A death in the physical world destroys the astral projection since the body can't survive without the mind and vice versa.  Simply disrupting such a fight can also have far reaching repercussions.

Ruthless - When provoked to rage or she deems a situation requires an extreme solution, M'gann has a tendency to take things too far and utterly destroys her enemy's mind, leaving them in a vegetative state.  Some would find such behavior too dark for their liking, but if it keeps her teammates alive, she feels little remorse for her actions more times than not.

Family - Her uncle Maritain Manhunter as well as members of the Team and Superboy could all be used against her. They are her greatest weakness given her love for them means she would do anything for them. Maybe even kill if she had no other option.

== Background == Born on Mars to a white martian father and a green martian mother, M'gann M'orzz had a very lonely childhood growing up since she was born a white martian.  As the minority among the population, and because of their war like pasts thousands of years ago, white martians are commonly oppressed by the green martian majority.  She had few friends outside her family, and her only solace was often found in the transmissions her uncle J'onn sent back to Mars from his new home on Earth.  It was he that inspired her to become a hero, to become a force for good, and to seek a way to take control of her life, away from Mars.  So one day, having decided she had had enough, M'gann left her world behind.

Several years ago, M'gann snuck aboard her uncle's ship and found her way among the young side kicks of the Justice League.  She found many friends and allies among them, and despite a few minor hiccups along the way, largely due to her social awkwardness in trying to adapt to a new planet and its societal norms, she quickly grew into a confident, capable young woman, at least by martian standards since human biologically speaking, she was in her early fifties. 

= Face Claim:

Rachel Nichols
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons: Gentle lovemaking, sensuality, men, anal, oral (receiving and giving), curious about new things, women.   

Offs:  Roughness, being tied down/used against her will, watersports, scat, guro, mutilation, death, bloodplay, dirty talk, incest, baby talk, diaper play, etc.

Vlexia

So many good characters! I am tempted to create Vixen, but I think I just need to calm down a minute LOL

Cold Heritage

Alrighty. Going through the sheets that I assume are complete:

@Bowen: Everything looks fine to me on both Geoforce and Firestorm. Consider them accepted.

@Vlexia: I don't see anything that I consider to require changing. Consider Huntress accepted. I'll mark down Vixen as reserved in case you decide to go through with her.

@JFD99: Everything looks okay to me. Consider Supergirl accepted.

@VoluptuousVixen: You mention "She cares about her teammates, but with the recent death of the entire League and her uncle, she has distanced herself slightly from those around her." in the Persona section for M'gann. It's okay if you want to say that J'onn is dead, but I want the League to still be alive when the game starts. If you could kindly clean that up, please, I don't have any other issues and M'gann is accepted.

Quote from: BlackStone on August 17, 2019, 03:59:15 AM
Did the "Death of Superman" happen in this game's continuity?  I am asking as I am debating taking up Conner Kent and want to know how to map his back ground to fit the narrative of the game.

The "Death of Superman" did not happen in this game. Thanks for asking. If you want help on background mapping please feel free to ask more questions here or in PMs.

Norsegod1839

Nightwing

The Basics
Legal Name: Richard Grayson-Wayne
Alias: Formerly Robin
Affiliation: Bat Family, Titans

Physical Description
Height: 6'0
Weight: 175 lb
Face Claim: Matt Bomer
General Appearance: Dick primarily dresses in a suit or in a training gear. When he's training You'll either find him in costume or in a simple pair of athletic training shorts. When he's out and about he dressed in nice tailored suits. He likes to dress nice less of a black T shirt and jean kind of man and more of a nice suit or a simple pant shirt vest combo.

Personality and History

Personality

Dick Grayson unlike his mentor and adopted father tends to be a bright happy individual. He's been doing this for a long time and has fallen into a certain kind of persona as Nightwing that is more or less the same as when he was Robin. He likes to joke and laugh and builds a rapport with the criminals he goes against while also beating them up. He's well known for being a calm level headed leader who isn't afraid to take charge while also doing his best to be nice to everyone. He makes a point of being an optimist and trying to see the best of everyone.

Biography

The youngest in a family of acrobats known as the "Flying Graysons", Dick watches a mafia boss named Tony Zucco kill his parents in order to extort money from the circus that employed them. After the tragic murder, Batman (Bruce Wayne) takes Dick in as his adopted son and trains him to become his crime-fighting partner Robin. He was Batman's first crime-fighting partner, Dick establishes himself as the leader of the Teen Titans, a team of teenage superheroes. As a young man, he retires as Robin and takes on his own superhero identity to assert his independence, becoming Nightwing. As Nightwing, he continues to lead the Teen Titans and later the Outsiders. He also becomes the protector of Blüdhaven, Gotham's economically troubled neighboring city during this time.

Recently the following event has taken place in Nightwings life

In his civilian identity he is attacked by an assassin named Saiko who insists that he is the fiercest killer in Gotham. Dick inherits the deed to the circus from a dying C. C. Haly and begins a relationship with his childhood friend acrobat Raya Vestri. Saiko tortures Haly for information on Nightwing's secret identity, and the old man dies in Dick's arms after telling him the circus holds a terrible secret. Investigating leads, he tracks down a supervillain named Feedback, who used to be a childhood friend, but does not learn anything. Following Haly's clues, he finds a mysterious Book of Names in the circus that has his name on the last page. Later the circus announces they will be doing a memorial show on the anniversary of the night Dick's parents were murdered, and Saiko attacks by detonating a massive explosion.

It is then revealed that the circus has been training assassins for years, and Saiko was a childhood friend using Raya as an accomplice. Grayson had been selected to become a new Talon for the Court of Owls, but when Batman adopted him, Saiko took his place. The killer plummets to his death and Raya turns herself in. Returning to the Batcave, Bruce reveals to Dick that the current Talon is his great-grandfather William Cobb. During the Night of the Owls event Dick faces Cobb, who was revived while protecting Mayor Hady. Following the event, Dick decided to keep Haly's Circus in Gotham and plans to invest in turning an abandoned amusement park into their new location without Bruce's money. He works with Sonia Branch, the daughter of Tony Zucco, the crime boss who murdered Dick's parents, into getting a loan for this plan by investing his entire trust fund despite being a high-risk due to Saiko's recent attack. The problems arise because of the guilt Sonia feels towards her father's actions, and many members of the circus are afraid for their lives because of the previous disasters and accuse Dick Grayson of being a flake, making it hard for those who choose to stay

Superpowers & Equipment
Powers:

Peak Human Agility: Dick Grayson is a prodigious natural athlete, expert acrobat, and aerialist possessing a peak level of agility and acrobatic skills. At a very young age, he trained in acrobats as a stage performer with his parents, and he is regarded as the greatest acrobat in the DC Universe. He is the only human on Earth who can do the quadruple somersault (formerly one of three, the other two being his parents).

Equipment:

Nightwing Suit: Dick Grayson's Nightwing costume was made of a version of the Nomex fire-resistant, triple-weave Kevlar-lined material. It was an excellent protection against damage, and was also insulated against electricity. Specifically tailored to his style of fighting, Nightwing's costume had fewer body-armor inlays than Batman, anticipating a decreased need for shock absorption and an increased capacity for motion. Against opponents both fast and strong, Nightwing had supplemental body-armor overlays he could attach to his gauntlets, boots, shoulders, and mask. Instead of a black cape to keep him hidden, which Grayson dislikes wearing, the suit was light sensitive, darkening when there was more light in the area. The mask, in the form of his symbol, was fixed in place with spirit gum, and included a built-in radio transmitter/receiver and Starlite night vision lenses.

Skills

Unarmed Combat Training: As Nightwing, Grayson is skilled in various forms of unarmed combat. Primarily he uses twin Eskrima sticks made from an highly resistant polymer. He also carries several dozen modified batarangs (called wing-dings) along with de-cel jumplines and gas capsules. Having had the finest education as Bruce Wayne's ward, he is fluent in French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, conversant in American Sign Language, Italian, Persian, and Kikuyu, and his native language is English.

Strategist & Leader: He is also a brilliant and experienced strategist with superlative leadership skills, having served as leader to the Titans, the Outsiders. Additionally, Dick's interpersonal skills and efforts to remain in contact with other heroes makes him a master at rallying, unifying, and inspiring the superhero community, a skill in which he has surpassed his mentor; his word carries weight and Superman himself has noteted that Dick Grayson vouching for someone carries the highest weight.

Wealth: Besides his resources as Bruce Wayne's adopted son and heir, Dick's parents also left him a trust fund which Lucius Fox turned into a small fortune. Although it is not comparable to Bruce Wayne's wealth, it has been enough to maintain his Nightwing equipment, purchase the rights to Haly's Circus (saving Dick's former home from financial troubles), and secretly buy his Blüdhaven apartment building at 1013 Parkthorne Avenue.

Other

Let me know if that history works for you boss! If not I can change it.

Cold Heritage

@Norsegod1839: Minor quibble overall - I'm okay with allowing Richard Grayson having led the Titans and Outsiders, but not with leading on the Justice League. As a general thing, Richard should not be assumed to have prior adventures with the Justice League, although being part of Batman & Superman: World's Finest style team ups is generally okay. Big theme is that for our player characters it's their first time stepping on the Justice League tier stage. If you could amend that for me please everything is otherwise good to go.

Though I have to appraise you that Starfire is going to be arriving on Earth for the first time in the scene that kicks off our game, so Richard knowing Tamaranean is going to be something he learned from the Bat-Computer or something along those lines and Starfire would not have been part of the iteration of the teams Richard led nor have any history with him or any characters.

As a general aside, does Matt Bomer bear something of a resemblance to Henry Cavill, or is it just me?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 17, 2019, 04:57:41 PM
@Norsegod1839: Minor quibble overall - I'm okay with allowing Richard Grayson having led the Titans and Outsiders, but not with leading on the Justice League. As a general thing, Richard should not be assumed to have prior adventures with the Justice League, although being part of Batman & Superman: World's Finest style team ups is generally okay. Big theme is that for our player characters it's their first time stepping on the Justice League tier stage. If you could amend that for me please everything is otherwise good to go.

Though I have to appraise you that Starfire is going to be arriving on Earth for the first time in the scene that kicks off our game, so Richard knowing Tamaranean is going to be something he learned from the Bat-Computer or something along those lines and Starfire would not have been part of the iteration of the teams Richard led nor have any history with him or any characters.

As a general aside, does Matt Bomer bear something of a resemblance to Henry Cavill, or is it just me?

Technically the sheet was a hold over from the last time I ran a titan game! I just loved what I did there so much that I saved it for a future use. I figured it was going to need one or two minor edits which is what I wanted to figure out with you.

Let me adjust those things then. Do you want there to have been a titans? Cause I could easily ditch that to.

He does doesn't he?! No relations (so far as I know!)

Norsegod1839

Cold Heritage

Fair enough on all points. Sorry if I came off like an ogre - didn't mean anything untoward.

I think it might be for the better if you could kindly omit mention of the Titans. I would appreciate that amendment. Thank you. After you have that done, please consider Richard accepted.

General note to everyone:

Going to give a few more days for people to make sheets, express interest, and so on, and hopefully start things out mid-week to next weekend.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 17, 2019, 05:10:47 PM
Fair enough on all points. Sorry if I came off like an ogre - didn't mean anything untoward.

I think it might be for the better if you could kindly omit mention of the Titans. I would appreciate that amendment. Thank you. After you have that done, please consider Richard accepted.

General note to everyone:

Going to give a few more days for people to make sheets, express interest, and so on, and hopefully start things out mid-week to next weekend.

Nah man not an ogre at all! Like I said I expected I woul have to change somethings (I believe that sheet was used for a ten years later titan story) thanks for helping me get it done if anything!

Vlexia

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 17, 2019, 03:11:41 PM
@Vlexia: I don't see anything that I consider to require changing. Consider Huntress accepted. I'll mark down Vixen as reserved in case you decide to go through with her.

No, no! Don’t reserve her for me, I don’t want to take her away in case we get a new player. I’m just.....tempted.

If in a few days nothing happens, I’ll do it. I don’t want to take an opportunity away from a new player in your game though.

With that said, could we open the floor for possible connections with our characters?

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Vlexia on August 17, 2019, 05:43:22 PM
With that said, could we open the floor for possible connections with our characters?

Consider the floor opened.

Norsegod1839

Please feel free to message me for those looking for possible connections with Dick Grayson!

Bowen

I'm just going to say that Brion and Ronny go to the same university and are friends.

That said, both their social circles have sort of expanded. Ronny will go to galas and formal balls, Brion attends a lot more sports events and night clubs.

Both are open minded, social and outgoing so totally happy to make friends/have some interconnected backstories.

Easy possibilities: Brion and Dick/Brion and Helena since they are Bat family and would have had plenty of time to meet, train and hang out.

Vlexia

Quote from: Bowen on August 17, 2019, 06:04:24 PM
Easy possibilities: Brion and Dick/Brion and Helena since they are Bat family and would have had plenty of time to meet, train and hang out.

Yeah yeah, she totally kicking their asses in spar matches....oh yeah..... 😜

I’m going to try to play Huntress’ development a little.....darker? Than in the comics. From the basic amount of stuff I’ve read I feel like her background and experiences open up for a woman a little more Catwoman/The Punisher-y than anything else

Norsegod1839

Thinkkkk I am going ot throw together a... rather unique take on Raven to.

I just don't want to grab her if someone really wants to use her (cause my version of her is going to be quite different than the norm)

So I think I'll create her send her to you Cold Heritage and then just hold her back just in case someone steps up and decides they want to play her.

BlackStone

Withdrawing my interest, so please put Superboy available.

Bowen

Quote from: Vlexia on August 17, 2019, 06:07:23 PM
Yeah yeah, she totally kicking their asses in spar matches....oh yeah..... 😜

I’m going to try to play Huntress’ development a little.....darker? Than in the comics. From the basic amount of stuff I’ve read I feel like her background and experiences open up for a woman a little more Catwoman/The Punisher-y than anything else

It's so on! She may hit him like a hundred times but he's invulnerable. And eventually he's going to get better

Vlexia

Quote from: Bowen on August 17, 2019, 10:49:27 PM
It's so on! She may hit him like a hundred times but he's invulnerable. And eventually he's going to get better

I’d be very down to do a sparring match. I mean, my woman is human....but it would still be good fun lol

Bowen

Quote from: Vlexia on August 17, 2019, 10:51:05 PM
I’d be very down to do a sparring match. I mean, my woman is human....but it would still be good fun lol

Brion is all modern day knight, he'd never use his powers or extra strength

He'd get nailed like a hundred times, it would be fun to go through.

Vlexia

Quote from: Bowen on August 17, 2019, 10:52:47 PM
Brion is all modern day knight, he'd never use his powers or extra strength

He'd get nailed like a hundred times, it would be fun to go through.

Plus she would sprinkle in a little verbal abuse so.....it’ll be perfect XD

Crensler

Has anyone expressed interest in playing Raven?  If not, I'd like to plant that particular flag ^^

Cold Heritage

Norsegod1839 had expressed a tentative interest, but I think the claim was contingent on no one else expressing an interest in Raven.

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on August 17, 2019, 06:16:37 PM
Thinkkkk I am going ot throw together a... rather unique take on Raven to.

I just don't want to grab her if someone really wants to use her (cause my version of her is going to be quite different than the norm)

So I think I'll create her send her to you Cold Heritage and then just hold her back just in case someone steps up and decides they want to play her.

I suspect that Norsegod1839 would be amenable to yielding, but I do not want to speak for him. What say you, Norsegod1839? May Crensler take on Raven?

Norsegod1839

Absolutely! It was a very very tentative interest to begin with! By all means my friend!

Crensler

Okie dokie, I'll likely start working on her later today ^^

Juggtacular

Since Shazam(or a similar type) is reserved, but I see Superboy is available, could I try my take on him?

Vlexia

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 18, 2019, 08:18:02 AM
Since Shazam(or a similar type) is reserved, but I see Superboy is available, could I try my take on him?

......yes please?

Juggtacular

TheBlackThrone

I guess the other game died and this is the spiritual successor? XD

Face Claim: Stephen James

Name: Zachary Zatara
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Presto
Nicknames: Zach; Zat; Zatara
Species: Human Magi
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155 lbs.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Sexuality: Bisexual; although, would not confess to his attraction to the same sex.

Written Description: Zachary resembles a delinquent; a rebellious teen with the multitude of tattoos that adorn his flesh. However, he has been known to dress somewhat classy in somber colors. He will wear buttoned and collared shirts, loose fitting jeans, watches, belts, hoodies and jackets. He likes to have multiple pockets to carry objects such as playing cards. His hair will sometimes be combed to the side with gel, or unkempt and loose, having been styled with his fingers. Studs line the inner shell of his ears and hoops in the lobes.

Zachary is not at all modest about his powers. He knows he is powerful and believes he has no reason to try and hide that evident fact from people. This has made him seem arrogant and full of himself to others. He can be aggressive and difficult to get along with, making him a nightmare on a team. If Zach doesn’t agree with a plan, then he simply won’t follow it. It is not that he needs the team. It is the team needs him; and therefore, his participation can be dodgy. One day, he will be seen aiding the team in a mission, and then another day, he will have mysteriously disappeared and told no one where he has gone off to. He has once disappeared across the planet to Japan. Zach does what he wants, and he’ll be less rebellious if people accept him for who he is. He is very open about his opinion and unafraid to say it like it is.

The magician is a trickster and a thief at times. He is a master of the Slight of Hand and can take things from people without them noticing. He has mastered this so well that he can do so without using his powers. He can perform several of his illusions techniques without his powers, and instead, fools the eyes and the brain. While Zach can seem rough around the edges, he can be softened up. It takes time for him to build trust with someone, and once this trust has been established, then he can be a very powerful ally. Currently, his trust bubble exists with his acquaintances in the Coven of Three: Traci Thirteen (Traci 13) and Lori Zechlin (Black Alice).

Ons/Offs: O/O

• Voice Casting: Zachary can use magic to a variety of effects by speaking a backwards incantation like his cousin, Zatanna.
    • Field of Influence: His field of influence is believed to be greater than Zatanna’s, however, only when dealing with inanimate objects.
    • Summon Object: Zach can summon inanimate objects into existence.
    • Transmutation: He can transform, alter or transmute matter, energy, elements, and objects into anything else, either completely, partially, permanently or temporarily.
    • Illusionary Magic: Zach can perform the most common tricks or the most powerful illusionary spells. He can perform vanishing acts, pull dozens of scarfs out of his mouth, or even create conjuring spells from various bizarre spells.
    • Levitation: By manipulating the clothes on his body, Zach can levitate in the air and defy gravity performing stunts such as walking upside down or on vertical planes.
    • Blasts: Zach can transmogrify objects into magical blasts of energy.

• Absolute dick.

• Illusionist:  Zach is an expert at fooling the mind.
  • Master of Slight of Hand: Zach can use Slight of Hand to steal or manipulate things without someone knowing.
  • Occultism: He has knowledge in the occult.
  • Successful Gambler: He takes more pride in winning with natural luck and skill. Having spent his life with cards, he is a counter.

• Random objects like playing cards, paper clips, etc. Other miscellaneous things you'd find typically in someone's pocket.

• Removing/preventing Zach from using his voice will prevent him from using his power.
  • Zach's power is diminished against complex living organisms.
  • He's only human just a powerful one.

Pending...

I'm not expecting anything fancy at this time. He will eventually learn to work with others and to drop his insufferable ego. There is a chance I will add some more here as the story brings about plot bunnies.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Vlexia

Cold Heritage

@Juggtacular: I've got no problem with that. I've marked Superboy taken.

@TheBlackThrone: Maybe? I wanted to do my own thing. At any rate, Zachary looks good to go.

Crensler

Name: Raven

Species: Half human, half interdimensional demon

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance

History: Raven was born to Angela Roth, a young woman with a troubled past that fell in with a dangerous cult that ended up summoning the interdimensional demon, Trigon.  The creature took Angela as his bride, and when she was with child he left her to be found by the people of Azarath, counting on their pacifistic nature in order to keep the woman and her unborn child safe.  Angela took the Azarathian name of Arella, and the day Raven was born the sky darkened, the ground quaked, and the air grew cold.

Sensing the potential danger of this halfbreed child, the sage Azar instructed her to be separated from her mother and raised in the ancient traditions of their ancestors in order to keep her emotions in check.  Raven could not be allowed to form any bonds, not even with her own mother, as such a powerful emotional attachment could spell disaster for all involved.  So Raven was raised by the sages of Azarath to control her every thought and emotion to such a high degree that she comes across as possessing almost no emotions at all.  That is until she learned the truth of her parentage.

Not everyone was okay with taking in the spawn of Trigon, some even to the point where they contemplated breaking the sacred Azarathian taboo of taking a human life.  Of course they reasoned the girl wasn’t entirely human, so a handful of these “concerned citizens” kidnapped her and sought to throw her into the Great Door, a gateway to the outer planes, thereby ridding themselves of the threat she posed forever.  The Door opened… and Trigon was waiting.  He incinerated the fools that dared to threaten the life of his daughter with a single blast of destructive golden energy from his eyes, leaving his child unharmed.  So Raven learned of her parentage and the destiny that Trigon had in store for her.  This obviously left her feeling deeply disturbed, but Azar did her best to reassure the girl that she was more than her heritage.  As one might imagine, Raven wasn’t exactly convinced.`

Raven decided that she needed to leave Azarath to spare it the fate Trigon had in store for it, so she gradually studied up on interdimensional travel in preparation for the day she would leave her home behind.  Azar was no fool, however, and approached Raven during one of these study sessions.  While she didn’t approve, the old sage understood, and gave her student two gifts for her protection and edification.  The Rings of Azar, potent protective and magical receptacles, and the Tome of High Mysticism to continue her education.  She bid her go to Earth, the place of her mother’s birth, for while humans are capable of great evil, they also have a great gift for doing good, and it was possible she would find allies there.  Allowing herself the brief weakness of a hug, Raven embraced the sage before opening a portal to Earth and stepping through, not certain what she would find on the other side.

Personality: Due to her training and upbringing, Raven can come across as cold, detached, and even lacking emotion at times, but this isn’t even remotely the case.  It’s impossible for an empath to feel nothing, as they are constantly inundated by emotions, but she has them under tight control in order to keep reign over her powers.  Under the cold facade is a compassionate woman that feels for those around her, but she doesn’t dare express any of it for fear of hurting them.  What emotion she does allow to slip out of her iron grip is barely noticeable.  A smile here, a dry quip there, nothing too obvious, but she does show this hidden side to people from time to time.

Powers: Telekinesis - Raven has the ability to freely manipulate people and objects using a projection of energy that is a subset of the magic taught to her by Azar, the spiritual leader of Azarath.  While the upper limits have yet to be tested, Raven is quite capable of lifting, and even hurling through the air, objects dozens of times her own weight.

Kinetic Blasts - Another way to use the magic taught to her by Azar, though the sage did not teach this to Raven herself.  The young woman instead discovered it on her own through experimentation.  All it requires is to form a ball of the magical energy in her hand and project it at a target.  She has had to practice this on her own, as the peace loving Azarathians would never approve, but she has become quite proficient regardless.  She once shattered a marble pillar using this ability, though it hadn’t been on purpose, or so she told those that came to investigate later.

Magical Constructs - Raven is able to create various constructs with her magic, including, but not limited to: platforms, ravens, talons, walls, and mobile shields, usually possessing a convex shape.  These constructs are always temporary and subject to her will, meaning if she were to be knocked out, for example, the constructs would vanish.

Levitation - The same energy that Raven uses to manipulate other things can be channeled to allow her to fly through levitation, and she can reach speeds upwards of Mach 3, if she pushes it.

Teleportation - Since the people of Azarath are masters of interdimensional travel, it should be no surprise that Raven has learned how to cross the threshold of the dimensions herself.  This allows her to open holes in the fabric of reality to cross vast distances, so long as she knows exactly where she is going.  Otherwise opening a random hole in the world might be a little dangerous, to say the least.

Astral Projection - Azar taught Raven how to project her inner self, her Soul Self, outside of her body, giving her the ability to transcend the flesh and travel the dimensions in ways that mortals otherwise cannot dream of.  This Soul Self can act upon both incorporeal and corporeal beings, transport herself and others long distances, phase through matter, enter the dreams of others, possess a willing host and experience what they experience, act as a more powerful shield than what Raven can normally project, or even go on the attack in various ways.

Empathic Abilities - Raven can sense and manipulate the powers of others to glean an idea of their thoughts, control her own emotions, and even heal people by taking their pain into herself.

Demonic Powers - Due to her half demon nature, Raven has access to powers independent of the magic taught to her by Azar.  She would never willingly use them, of course, but if she were ever to be pushed to the brink, her life threatened and her magic unable to save her, she might just instinctively tap into them.  When her demonic side manifests, Raven gains an extra pair of eyes, and all four glow with a sinister crimson light.  Her powers can take any number of forms, from dark energy that crushes and tears any caught in its grip, shadowy tendrils that emerge from the darkness of Raven’s cloak that can drag victims into its folds and do… something to them that is better left unexplained, to the summoning of lesser demonic entities to assail her foes.  On top of these manifestations, her magic becomes supercharged, her physical strength, speed, and stamina are enhanced, and her emotional state becomes extremely unstable, leaving her prone to bouts of uncontrollable rage.

Special Qualities: Raven is capable of completely suppressing her emotions, leaving her more detached and logical as a result.  The training required to give her this ability has left her stunted emotionally, however, and she’s completely unaccustomed to interacting normally with others.  She also possesses a very dry wit, a love of old books, a distressing lack of knowledge regarding Earth and its customs, and a secret affection for the color pink.

Abilities: While no expert, Raven is a capable hand to hand combatant, skilled in an art practiced by the sages of Azarath to help focus the mind and condition the body.  Her knowledge of the occult, and interdimensional mechanics, is very impressive, rivaling some of the best sages Earth has to offer.  On top of this she also has a firm grasp of several languages, though only English as far as the Earth is concerned, and is a very quick study.

Special Equipment: The Rings of Azar - A gift from the woman of the same name, this pair of rings bears an enchantment to help protect the wearer from harm, both physical and mystical.  A type of magical body armor, if you will.  They can also store a vast quantity of energy, so if someone needed a large amount of magic power to cast a spell, the energy could be stored in the rings to save time in gathering it during the ceremony.

The Gem of Azarath - The diamond shaped ruby embedded in Raven’s brow is a powerful magical focus, granted to her to allow the halfbreed better control over her abilities.  It is also a receptacle that Raven keeps a number of her personal possessions inside, including her collection of books and a small stuffed animal of otherworldly origin from when she was a child.

The Tome of High Mysticism - A sort of reference guide of mystical studies that Raven reads in her spare time.  It was a going away present from her concerned mentor when it became clear she was about to leave the nest.

Limitations/Weaknesses: Emotional Instability - If Raven is not in control of her emotions, she is not in control of her powers.  This is very dangerous, as they can flare up wildly, causing property damage and possibly injuring anyone around her, or even herself.

Ons/Offs: Ons and Offs

Character Theme: Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow

Plot Seeds: The coming of Trigon is a major event in Raven’s life, so that’s one thing that I feel could come into play at some point.  There’s also the cult that originally summoned Trigon, so there’s another possibility.  Perhaps a powerful figure in the magical community thinks she’s dangerous or wants to use her for his/her own ends?  Just a suggestion.

Cold Heritage

@Crensler: I give Raven the CH stamp of approval.

Juggtacular

With his backstory, I'm wondering if there's a way for Superboy to pop up on a mission or as a mission for the rest of the team. I like the idea of them finding him after he's freshly broken out and having to break through to him to calm him down rather than him already having been on the team.

Cold Heritage

Totally do-able. I've planned something like that with Saika for Starfire. I'll shoot you a PM and let you in some stuff I have planned and we can work it out.

Crensler

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 18, 2019, 05:26:02 PM
@Crensler: I give Raven the CH stamp of approval.
Thanks, looking forward to playing with everyone ^^

Juggtacular

Name: Kalel{Calvin Ellis Kent}
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Superboy
Species: Kryptonian/Human Hybrid.

Appearance:  Calvin stands at about 6'4, and his body is well muscled from training and exercise. Also when he was cloned, he was designed to have a perfect physique reminiscent of his "father", Superman. He's very good looking, again thanks to his genes and further modifications during the cloning process. The one thing that actually makes him stand out is that his eyes are almost neon blue; something that is highly noticeable on a young black man. He has a few different outfits when he's fighting as Superboy. His most iconic one is simply a blue t-shirt with the "S" logo across it in bright red, jeans, and boots. He's also got a suit that is reminiscent of Superman's, and he's started to wear it more and more to give people something to look up to; he's made his own unique alterations to it, and it has a more muted blue to it's color scheme.  He has a barcode tattoo with the number 13 on his right arm, but it only shows up under UV light and special scanners.

Faceclaim: Michael B. Jordan

History: Calvin Ellis Kent...well that's not his real name. Experiment 13, or "Project: Superman" was born in a Cadmus laboratory somewhere in Metropolis. After years of fighting crime and beings that would harm our world, Cadmus finally gained access to some of Superman's extremely rare DNA and decided that while they didn't always agree with him, the world needed a Superman. So they hatched a plan to create a new one...one they could control like a puppet. Experiment 0 was the first, but no results came of it. This continued for five years until they got a bit of extra funding from Lex Luthor, as well as some genetic material from one of the most brilliant minds on the planet. Enter Experiment 13.

Made of Superman and Luthor's DNA, he was the perfect mix of the bitterest of enemies, and Cadmus knew it. He was artificially aged to twenty-one years old while they implanted all the necessary information like fighting skills, tactical acumen, advanced subjects of study, etc...into his brain(along with a healthy dose of Cadmus brainwashing). Every day it was the same thing. He'd have commands drilled into his brain while he was sleeping, then when he woke up he'd go over them and run drills. He'd do this and more all day and night until Cadmus was done; it wasn't like he could get tired, right?

It was Hell for Calvin in the brief moments he had control over his own mind, but it was never long enough for him to do much more than wonder what life could be like if he were free. Had the process continued, he would have been aged even further and implanted with control tech so he'd be under Cadmus' commands 100%. He'd be a Kryptonian attack dog they could send around as they saw fit; the perfect super soldier under the command of Cadmus and the US Government. However, something went wrong in the stasis process, and slowly, but surely, he has been regaining and retaining control over himself without anyone being the wiser. Soon, he'll be able to break free and punish his tormenters for the years of agony and suffering he's been put through.

Personality: Cal is cloned from Superman, so he has all of his personality traits. The golden boy, the boy scout, the guy who would fight until he's bruised and broken even if he didn't have any powers. He cares for the well being of everyone, but especially that of his team and friends. He's willing to sacrifice himself, and take the big hits so others don't have to. However, as Calvin is also half-human, half...Luthor, he's got some of Lex's personality traits as well. Highly intelligent, suave, smooth, sophisticated.

He's essentially a blend of all their best traits. However, he's got some of the bad ones too. Both his fathers have pretty well-known tempers, and Calvin can too at times. Although since he's still young, he's more likely to hang around and show off than he is get upset for the most part. When it comes to a fight, he seems to embody Superman almost perfectly, and he can take orders just as good as giving them.

Powers:

1) Kryptonian Physiology: As he is a clone of Kal-El, under a yellow sun, Kalel is granted a number of superpowers. All of them identical to his "father" Clark. These powers are of course, super strength, super speed, super stamina, super agility, super reflexes, multiple vision powers(x-ray, heat, microscopic, etc...), flight, invulnerability, super senses, etc... He has every power that Superman has, and at similar levels, as he has been aged to adulthood and exposed to yellow sunlight and harsh training on a daily basis. He is also capable of growing even stronger as time passes, just like the real Superman.

2) [Tactile] Telekinesis: Superman's strength and invulnerability don't come from simply being tough, although that's a large part of it. As a Kryptonian, his body has an invisible, highly durable bio-electric field just over the surface of his skin. That field is the reason he can lift things that weigh thousands and millions of tons and they don't crumble under their own weight; as long as the field encompasses them as well, their structural integrity is maintained even when held aloft. Cadmus decided to take the field a bit further when creating Calvin, and because of that he can control and manipulate his field as a form of psuedo-telekinesis. This allows him to manipulate things in his environment without touching or even being near them. Even without his Kryptonian powers, Calvin can simulate them using his tactile tk, and boost them with it as well.

3) Disassemble/Reassemble: By touching something, Calvin can use his tk and cause it to fall apart at the seams. If he knows how the item in question works, he can put it back together just as easily. If he touches something like sand, he can cause all the individual particles to explode outward in a surprise attack.

4) Psionics: Superboy is still growing, but as of this moment he has somewhat impressive telepathic powers like mind reading, seeing memories, etc... He can even absorb language skills by a data dump through touch.

5) TK Force Blast: Kon can gather raw psionic energy and launch it like a projectile toward his enemies.

Special Qualities:

Best of Both Worlds - As Calvin is a perfect clone of Superman and Lex Luthor, with his sequencing showing a 50% split of their DNA, he has the ability to take full advantage of both of the best parts of his physiology, allowing him to be far more formidable than a regular human or even Kryptonian.

Abilities:

1)  Genius Intellect: Calvin was given not only the powers of Superman, but the abilities of Lex Luthor as well. That means he has a genius-level intelligence(when he decides to use it) and is one of the smartest people around due to having the brains of Luthor, and the computer-like mind of a Kryptonian.

2) Detective: He's got Clark's blood in him alright, as Calvin has a natural affinity towards investigation and detective work. He can find out the source of a problem the same as punch it into submission.

3) Fighting: Cadmus downloaded years of combat mastery into Calvin's head before he was born. This training has granted him high levels of skill in multiple forms of martial arts like Krav Maga, Silat, MMA, and Kung-Fu.

4) People Reading: As he was made to replace Superman as a more "Earth Friendly" version, Cadmus made sure they downloaded some psychiatric training into Calvin, so he knows how to read people, how to say the right things to make them comfortable with a clone taking over for the original.

Special Equipment:

Fortress of Solitude - After being accepted into the House of El(Clark's family) by Superman, he will eventually be granted access and use of the Fortress of Solitude, a reliquary of Kryptonian knowledge and a citadel for housing antiques, alien creatures, and all other manner of things the Earth is not capable of keeping safe. It also makes for a nice vacation spot.

Limitations/Weaknesses: Y1) Kryptonian Physiology: As a Kryptonian, Calvin possesses all of Superman's powers. But he also possesses many of his weaknesses. For example, while yellow sunlight strengthens him, red sunlight weakens him. Not as much as a full blooded Kryptonian, but enough that the results are the same with enough exposure.

2) Kryptonite: Kryptonite is Calvin's...well Kryptonite. The radioactive remains of Krypton react just as violently with him as any other Kryptonian, and being within a few feet of a large enough source immediately causes him to feel ill. Exposed to enough and for long enough, he will die. And like other Kryptonians, different colors of Kryptonite cause different reactions in him as well.

3) Magic: Something about magic and Kryptonian cells just don't mix, and because of that Calvin has a weakness against all forms of hostile magic.

Ons: Vanilla Sex, Rough Sex, Dirty Talk, Foreplay, Roleplay, Public Sex, Multiple Partners, Oral, Anal, Risky Sex(risk of getting caught)
Offs: Gore, Vore, Scat, Watersports, Snuff, etc...

Character Theme: Indestructible - Disturbed
Plot Seeds: Cadmus finding a way to at least temporarily re-establish control of Calvin and turn him against the group, or even have him unkowingly spying or something. Also dealing with his dual father issues and finding a place as the only one of his kind.

Vlexia

Crensler

Juggtacular

Calvin : Come on guys, you're making me blush. -flexes-

Cold Heritage

For the record, Lex Luthor is FC'd by Wesley Snipes in this game.

Vlexia

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 18, 2019, 07:24:34 PM

That’s kinda perfect

Cold Heritage

Juggtacular

Why no, Superman, I didn't send Metallo after you with a larger kryptonite crystal powering him. I was at my fundraising gala all last night with plenty of cameras and witnesses to act as alibis.

Sye

Vlexia

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 18, 2019, 07:34:30 PM
My first choice was Avery Brooks.

Yeah I think Snipes fits the vision of our modern take on this

Cold Heritage

@Saika: Starfire is accepted.

@Juggtacular: Superboy is accepted.

ANNOUNCEMENT: SEE THESE OTHER GAME THREADS!

Accepted Characters Thread

Out of Character Thread

Wolfling72

I shall be stalking this once y'all get up and running...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Solistair

Name: Damian Wayne
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Redbird

Appearance:
Faceclaim:Lewis Tan

History: Birthed from an artificial womb, Damian Wayne had been genetically edited before he had even been born to be a supreme human specimen. Raised in the League of Assassins by a mother who would have not hesitated to kill her own son, it could be said that Damian lived an unconventional childhood. Since meeting his father and being mentored by the other Robins, he has significantly grown into his role as a hero as well as in society, even being an active board member of Wayne Enterprises.

Yet, still retaining a stubborn streak since he was a child, Damian wants to prove to himself that he doesn't live under the shadow of his father. Shedding the title of Robin and adorning a moniker that he's used only once when his own mother had placed a bounty on his head, 'Redbird', the son of Batman is perhaps the most dangerous student of the Dark Knight to take to the streets.

However, his ambition to roam Gotham as its latest avenger was quickly stopped by none other than Nightwing. Following a brief confrontation, a grumpy Damian Wayne was forced by his senior to join Young Justice and to 'learn a thing or two' there. In the past, he would've ignored Dick but through Bruce, he has learned self-control and the necessity of recognizing an opportunity when it presents itself.

Nonetheless, Damian is in the midst of preparing a contingency plan. With so many superhumans in one place, it's always good to have...options, just in case.

Personality: Naturally, fighting crime in Gotham tends to have an effect on you and that effect is further exacerbated by his childhood in the League of Assassins. Known as a sociopathic boy during his initial tenure as Robin, Damian has slowly grown as a person, learning to be more open to others and empathic to them. Though he doesn't exactly exude positivity, he welcomes the feeling of happiness as a treasure in his life. Openly arrogant about his ability to take on any challenge given time to plan, reminiscent of his father, he does not shy away from interaction with superhumans that could break his neck in a second.

Powers:
  • Peak Human Condition: His body comparable to that of an Olympic athlete except in all aspects, Damian has attained the pinnacle of what a human is capable of. His leaner physique means speed and agility are his best traits. Damian is also the only Robin allowed to operate with a hood, a testament to his exceptional hearing. He is capable of defeating opponents while blinded through relying on his ears.

• Optimal Finesse: He is capable of utilizing all the skills at his disposal to their maximum potential.
Special Qualities: Being the son of the Batman has its perks. Besides the obvious, access to an incomprehensibly vast library of data and information is arguably the greatest asset.
Abilities:
  • Investigation: With just a minimal amount of data, he can deduce even a hero's secret identity. His analytical skills are exceptional and though he may not be known as the best detective amongst the Batman family, his skill is obvious.

• Master Martial Artist: Trained by both the League of Assassins and Batman himself, Damian is said to be equal in knowledge of the fighting arts to his legendary father and has continually proven himself capable of defeating multiple armed and skilled opponents. As a youth, he was known as a prodigious swordsman though he does not commonly equip himself with a sword anymore.

• Master Assassin: Unlike his father, Damian has fewer qualms regarding the murder of villains though it has been drilled into him that murder should be avoided where possible. He has mastered the skills of an elite assassin, able to utilize stealth and subterfuge and utilize a vast arsenal of weaponry, both modern and traditional. He will arrogantly state that he knows of a 1000 ways to kill a man.

• Genius: Ranging from medical science to business management, Damian is a polymath of fearsome intelligence. He often works on engineering projects, designing and building gadgets and technological utilities. His special subject of interest, however, is actually artistry though he won't be enthusiastically showing off his paintings to others anytime soon.

• Voice Mimicry: A lesser-known skill of his, Damian is capable of mimicking the voices of others and their mannerisms perfectly. Combined with his training as an assassin, Damian can disguise himself and adopt various personas to infiltrate into communities and spy on enemies. Given his aging into a full-grown adult male, he utilizes voice-changing technology to aid with mimicking a woman's voice.
Special Equipment:
  • Redbird Suit: An armored suit designed for combat, it fields numerous utilities such as enhanced night vision that allows vision through obscurants like smoke, advanced protective mechanisms such as hearing protection, filtration of chemicals, oxygen independence underwater, and powerful composite fibers within a plated exterior that enables Damian to tank small-arms fire and minor explosives. Similar to the Batsuit, the helmet is lined with lead that blocks X-ray powers/tech from revealing Damian's face while he is within his suit. Anyone who touches his helmet while he is within it will face electric shocks designed to prevent people from taking off his helmet. His armguards possess retractable blades designed to intercept the swing of blades.

• Electro-Batons/Staff: A dual-use weapon that can be taken apart or attached to form batons or a staff respectively. Can induce powerful levels of voltage that even a superhuman can feel.

• Gadgets: The tools he packs on his self are situational but common gadgets include smoke grenades, flashbangs, plastic handcuffs and shurikens shaped in the form of a robin.
Limitations/Weaknesses:
  • Human: Without a plan, he cannot take on many superhumans in single combat

• Arrogance: Being the son of Batman can get to you
Ons: Ons
Offs: The usual extreme stuff

Character Theme: Cold-Blooded
Plot Seeds: Overcoming his inherent arrogance to trust in his teammates. Coming to terms with his past and fighting off an attempt by the League of Assassins to claim their prodigal son. Learning more about himself and what it means to be a hero. Recognizing his vulnerabilities and learning that working with a partner can be better than working alone.

Vlexia

Finally! Another human! Thank the Lord! 🙌🏽

Crensler

He is a very nice one, too ^^

And Raven is half human >3>

Juggtacular

Vlexia

Juggtacular

Quote from: Vlexia on August 19, 2019, 09:04:22 AM
Nice try guys. But no

Hey. One of my dads is Lex Luthor. I'm not proud of that but it means I'm half human. Science yo.

Solistair

Quote from: Vlexia on August 19, 2019, 09:00:01 AM
Finally! Another human! Thank the Lord! 🙌🏽

🙌🏽

Quote from: Crensler on August 19, 2019, 09:00:48 AM
He is a very nice one, too ^^

And Raven is half human >3>

And half-demon! >:)

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 19, 2019, 09:01:23 AM
So is Calvin....speciesist.

Incredible, a very powerful halfie

Vlexia

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 19, 2019, 09:07:18 AM
Hey. One of my dads is Lex Luthor. I'm not proud of that but it means I'm half human. Science yo.

Half is not human.

Going to give it til Wednesday/Thursday before I do Vixen. I just....don’t want to be a greedy bitch lol

Gannameade

Quote from: Cold Heritage on August 18, 2019, 07:24:34 PM

CH - is my new hero!!!

Gannameade

Juggtacular

Gannameade

VoluptuousVixen

== Character Bio ==

== Personal Information ==
Legal Name: Mia Smoak
Alias: Artemis
Sexuality:Hetrosexual

== Physical Description ==  Mia stands at five foot four tall. She has a thin but a muscular build. Long blonde hair which she frequently curls and crinkles. She looks the spitting image of her farther Oliver Queen but also heavily resembles her mother Felicity Smoak. 

== Persona == 
As noted by her mother, Mia shares many similarities with her father; she is tough and not afraid to use force or violence to get what she wants. When she first met the young heroine Miss Martian, she was nothing but aggressive and distant, showing no sign of interest or respect in what she had to say. Mia feels threatened by superpowerd beings given she is only human. She trains twice as hard to be as tough as them. She can also be quite stubborn and single-minded at times, which has led her to make rash decisions. This is likely due to her not being able to trust others easily after feeling betrayed by her own farther. She blames her farther for making her mother raise her away from him.  After mending fences with Oliver , Mia has begun to show more compassion and consideration for her new teammates. She adopted the name Artemis as her codename and model her look on her farther the Green Arrow but also choosing a name that reflects her ultimate hero Wonder Woman.

== Key Skills == Mia is like her father in many ways; she is athletic, intelligent, highly skilled in martial arts, weapons, and archery.
◾Peak of human physical condition: Due to being trained since childhood, Mia is in top physical condition, able to withstand Dinah Drake's Bo-Staff strikes and even managed to briefly overpower several of Keven Dale's Zeta Soldiers.
◾Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Having been trained by Nyssa al Ghul in hand-to-hand combat since childhood, Mia would go on to become an undefeated cage match fighter, skilled enough to beat bigger opponents. While training with Nyssa, Mia has proven to be evenly matched with her. Mia was able to fight on par with and even briefly overpower Dinah Drake in a duel. She is a scrappy yet stealthy fighter, as she was able to defeat a room full of Keven Dale's armed security. Mia's fighting style appears to include Boxing, Karate, Taekwondo, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, and Krav Maga. ◾Expert knife wielder/Knife thrower: Mia is highly trained at using a knife in combat as seen in her fight with Dinah, and can also improvise an arrow as a stabbing weapon.
◾Expert stick-fighter: Mia is accomplished at wielding sticks and staffs and similar weapons in combat. She was prepared to improvise a loose pipe as a weapon against an enemy and readily used one of the Canaries' staffs against an attacker, Like her father, Mia often uses her bow as a blunt weapon in close combat.
Master markswoman: Mia is highly proficient with firearms, managing to shoot several of Keven Dale's security guards. ◾Master archer: Nyssa trained Mia to be a highly proficient archer, like her father, Oliver Queen. Once, while practicing, she managed to cleanly split an apple in two with an arrow.

== Advantages == High-level intellect: Felicity Smoak raised her to be an intelligent person, so smart that she could quickly solve a Rubik's Cube to demonstrate a cube within a cube within a cube. She thinks fast on her feet and can improvise.

== Disadvantages ==  Vulnerable to Meta human attacks, telepathy etc, Her arrogance at times is her downfall. Her parent's are a weakness that can be used against her by her enemies. She can be killed just as any other human despite her protest again such a fact.

== Background ==   In order to protect her from the Ninth Circle, Oliver and Felicity moved into a small suburb on the outskirts of Star City until the threat had passed. Felicity decided for them to continue to live in secrecy, believing it to be the safest option for Mia. In doing so, Mia never discovered that her mother and father were formerly vigilantes. Her parents met when Oliver returned to Star City and became the Green Arrow and her mother was overwatch who soon became romantically involved with each other and she fell pregnant with Mia. Throughout her childhood, she was trained to fight by Nyssa al Ghul at the behest of her mother. By the time she reached her late teens, she was told by al Ghul that her training was complete, and was gifted with a compound hunting bow, similar to her fathers', to celebrate her success. Mia found out that her mother had secretly been acting as a vigilante so she ran away from home and went to Star City. Shortly after arriving, Mia got involved in underground cage fighting as a "stress release". She also found out her farther was the Green Arrow aka Billionaire Oliver Queen. Also at some point, she came into contact with her mother again and sold her technology to trigger bombs—although it’s unknown if this is actually true or just a cover so as not to reveal her true identity. She eventually forgave her parents and took up the mantle of Artemis and now resides in Star City with her farther.

= Face Claim:
Katherine Mcnamara
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons: Men, oral (receiving and giving), dirty talk, risk of getting caught, sex outdoors, light bondage, roughness, foreplay.   

Offs:  Scat, guro, mutilation, death, bloodplay, incest, baby talk, diaper play, etc.

JFD99

Yas! \o/ I was hoping we'd get an Artemis

Crensler

So Norse has been suspended for reasons I don't believe, so unless that gets fixed Nightwing is open.

Vlexia

Things happen. But I wouldn’t question it.

I say Nightwing is available once more

Cold Heritage

Yes, Juggtacular is 100% responsible for Wesley Snipes being the FC of Lex. Praise him not just for the choice, but for saving your from Avery Brooks as Lex Luthor.

Maybe it's for the best for all of you. After all, Avery Brooks had the cajones to punch god in the face.

@Solistair: Consider Redbird accepted! Please feel free to post the character in the accepted characters thread when you are ready.

@VoluptuousVixen: Consider Artemis accepted! Please feel free to post the character in the accepted characters thread when you are ready. The same goes for Miss Martian, pending that little edit I asked for. :)

General Announcement:

The character Richard Grayson is open now.

Vlexia

I couldn’t resist! I finished her!!

Name: Mari McCabe
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Vixen
Species: Metahuman

Appearance:
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 140 lbs
Faceclaim: Christina Rio Walker

History:
Growing up in a small village in the nation of Zambesi, M'Changa province, Mari McCabe heard the legend of the "Tantu Totem" from her mother. Sometime later, Mari's mother was killed by poachers and she was raised by her father Reverend Richard Jiwe, the village priest. Reverend Jiwe himself was killed by his half-brother (Mari's uncle) General Maksai. Maksai wanted the Tantu Totem, which Jiwe had possessed.

At 17, Mari ultimately moved to America, where she established an identity as Mari McCabe and got a job as a model in New York City. She used her newfound wealth to travel the world. On a trip back to Africa, she came across her uncle and took back the Tantu Totem, using its power to become Vixen.

Personality:
Very playful. Although short-tempered and sometimes overly self-righteous, Mari possesses compassion that gives her a strong and unwavering moral compass. Beyond her role as a super hero, she is a model and animal-rights activist, allowing her to use both aspects of her life to protect from humanity those creatures unable to protect themselves.

Powers:
She possesses a connection to the Red, the magical link that connects all animal life. Vixen's connection to the Red allows her to channel the abilities of various animals around the world, giving her a variety of superhuman powers. Normally, she uses this power for flight and to enhance her speed, strength, senses, and healing abilities. She occasionally uses the poisonous abilities of certain animals and has even been seen to fully transform into full beasts. Vixen’s ability is so wide that she can use the light of an Anglerfish to create a powerful laser, use the armor of Armored Beetle to withstand a punch from Other Supers, and create a force field with the energy from the Red.

Special Qualities: Vixen can assume the abilities of more than one animal at a time. She has been seen in one instance using the speed of the cheetah, combined with the durability/momentum of a rhinoceros, and the dexterity of a Capuchin monkey against an enemy, and in another instance holding onto the traits of an entire forest of animals to get her comrades to safety.

Strength
* Elephant

* Hippopotamus
* Blue whale
* Great White
* Buffalo
* Boa Constrictor
* Crocodile/Alligator

Speed
* Puma
* Cheetah
* Hare
* Wildebeest
* Sail Fish
* Spur-Winged Goose
* Peregrine Falcon

Flight
* Through the spirit of various birds and mammals, Vixen is able to fly, glide or hover.

Superhuman Durability
* Tick
* Armadillo
* Spermwhale

Superhuman Senses
* The spirit of the rat and bear gives her an incredibly strong sense of smell. The latter allowed her to track a missing woman across an entire state.

Poison Generation
* Jellyfish
* Poison dart frog

Light Generation
* Through the spirit of the Electric Catfish, Vixen is able to generate blinding flashes of ligh

Abilities:
* Animal Mimicry: Mari has the power to mimic the abilities of any animal that has walked, evolved, or even been fantasized of. The ability apparently gives her intuitive understanding of the animals and what abilities they have that may be useful in the situation.
* Morphogenetic Field Energy Manipulation: While the full extent of Vixen's control over the Morphogenetic field is unknown, she has on occasions drawn pure energy from it and displayed this energy as a force field and energy claws. Vixen's claws/nails are particularly sharp and tough, enabling her to rend through a variety of substances, such as fabric, wood, cinder block and even soft metals with ease. Her claws are magically enhanced and have drawn blood from individuals who are considered highly resistant to damage or near invulnerable
* Shape Shifting: Occasionally, she has been known to physically transform into animals, or hybrid forms, of them.
* Power Replication: On occasion Vixen has shown she can not only emulate the traits of animals but also the metaphysical attributes pertaining to higher forms of fauna.
* Animal Spirit/Aura Generation: When her powers are active Vixen generates a glowing visual of the animal she is channeling. Large animals such as Hippos, Whales, Elephants, Bears or Buffalos completely surround her person while smaller ones such as bats, rats, birds or frogs appear either behind her or on her shoulder. It is unknown if other characters can see this image or not.
* Telepathy: Through the Tantu totem, Vixen is able to link her mind to every animal on the planet, including humans and communicate with them.
* Athletics (Advanced)
* Boxing
* Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)

Special Equipment:
Tantu Totem: Vixen wields an object called the Tantu Totem, a fox-shaped talisman, which enables her to tap into the "morphogenetic field" of the Earth, sometimes known as The Red. This allows her to mimic the abilities of any animal she can think of, by simply focusing on a specific animal abilities and then drawing it directly from the field. She has demonstrated the ability to hold onto the Morphogenetic traits of an entire forest of animals. The Totem is not the source of her powers but rather helps her channel the power.

Limitations/Weaknesses:
Animal Behavior: One apparent drawback of Vixen's powers is that she is not always able to control the inputs from the Morphogenetic field. Sometimes, she has absorbed unwanted animal behavior, such as instinctive rage. The longer she stays in contact with the Morphogenetic field, the less human and more animal she seems to become.

Ons/Offs Can discuss, will be pretty open.

Plot Seeds: She just wants to fall in love 😂

Vlexia

Cold Heritage

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

Mission Thread is live! If you have an accepted character, post away! If you do not have an accepted character, talk to me about it and we can do something to make it happen! If I forgot you in the shuffle I am 200% sorry!

Bowen

Cold Heritage

@Vlexia: Vixen gets the CH stamp of approval.

Sye

Vlexia

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Gannameade

Welcome to Jamaica have a nice day!!!
*Come to us Wolfi*

Wolfling72

Rocket, for now
Name: Raquel Irvine
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Rocket
Sexual Orientation: All of the things IE Pansexual

Appearance: Short haired, cocoa skinned with dark eyes, Rocket is short and compact, with subtle curves and a beautiful smile that she rarely uses.

Faceclaim: Teyena Taylor

History:

Born in Paris Island, one of the poorest districts anywhere, Raquel spent a goodly portion of her young life at war: with people who tried to take her self -respect, with herself as she struggled to rise over her situation, with the way things were as it meant she was constantly being held down, held back. This background and her willingness to learn, to FIGHT, meant that she wanted to do more, BE more.

That chance came in the form of a piece of alien tech she found.

Through sheer luck and quite a bit of ingenuity, she managed to transform it into something she could use, something that would make her need to fight easier. She has spent the past year learning to wield it and has stepped onto the stage ready to do what needs to be done to balance what she sees as VERY uneven scales.

Personality: 

Rocket has a temper and a fairly foul mouth that she tries very hard to NOT use during moments of extreme stress. She is a sarcastic young woman, with an odd sense of humor and an inability to ignore wrongdoings of any kind. She tends toward a very liberal attitude and does not care, in the least, what people say or THINK about her. When on the job, she is serious, methodical, one could almost consider her cold.  However, for the most part, she acts exactly as one would expect of a young woman raised in a rough neighborhood: quick on her feet, fast with her mouth, and faster with her hands.

Take that as you will.

Powers:

Granted by her inertia belt

• Force Field: The inertia field protects Rocket from anything invested with kinetic energy: physical blows, bullets, falls, etc. The inertia field normally extends a few inches from Rocket's body, but she can expand the field to enclose much greater areas.
  • Kinetic Energy Punches: Rocket can hit with superhuman force by releasing kinetic energy as she throws a punch. However, Rocket has moral qualms about using her full store of kinetic energy against MOST opponents.
  • Superhuman Throwing: Rocket can use kinetic energy to increase the force with which she hurls an object, turning it into a dangerous projectile. This ability is limited to objects which she can lift and toss with her normal strength.
  • Kinetic Energy Blasts: Rocket can project her stored kinetic energy over a distance as focused beams from her hands. As with her kinetic punches, the amount of damage she can cause depends on the amount of kinetic energy she uses.
  • Inertialess Field: Rocket can use her inertia winder to surround a target within an "inertialess field." This field's kinetic energy nullifies the energy of anything trapped within down to the molecular level. As a result, Rocket can use the inertialess field to effectively immobilize her opponents.
  • Flight: Rocket can fly by releasing her inertia field's kinetic energy beneath her, launching her skyward.  She is capable of flying through narrow corridors and performing complex aerial maneuvers. She can even hover in midair by releasing controlled bursts of kinetic energy beneath her.

Special Qualities:

• Exceedingly Liberal viewpoint
  • Very Practical, believes in expediency

Abilities:

• Writing: Gifted writer and voracious reader
  • Gymnastics: Former HS gymnast which adds to her agility and dexterity.
  • Hand to Hand Combatant: Proficient and getting better all the time

Special Equipment:

Inertia belt-powers granted discussed elsewhere

Limitations/Weaknesses:

Weaknesses concerning her belt

• Power Limitation: due to the very nature of her belt
  • Vulnerability to Non-Kinetic Attacks: The inertia field offers little protection against weapons based on non-kinetic energy like thermal (like flamethrowers) or electrical (like tasers).
  • Vulnerability to Stealth Attacks: The field will not activate if a person or object exerts little kinetic energy against it. Hence, Rocket is vulnerable to stealth attacks, which rely on slower movements and minimal force.
  • Inertia Field Overload: The amount of kinetic energy Rocket's field can absorb and store is not limitless. Hence, as the field reaches its limit, she begins to feel the attacks directed against her.

Lest we forget, she is purely human so all other weaknesses apply

Ons:  Kisses, soft touches, biting and scratching. Water play (IE showers, bathtubs, hot tubs) Bottoming. Oral.
Offs: Topping, anal. (bathroom, dead, kids...)
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Vlexia

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 21, 2019, 11:55:39 AM
peeks in I tried to fight it....

😃😃😃

Did you follooooooow meeeeeee??

(Say yes. Please)

Wolfling72

Quote from: Vlexia on August 21, 2019, 12:41:42 PM
😃😃😃

Did you follooooooow meeeeeee??

(Say yes. Please)

Baby Boo, I figure eventually Ima get you alone...

*grins*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Gannameade

Sye

Wolfling72

Well TRYING to join...have to get a stamp of the approvals and stuff...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Vlexia

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 21, 2019, 02:49:30 PM
Well TRYING to join...have to get a stamp of the approvals and stuff...

You know CH like a werewolf....he only shows up at night....

Wolfling72

Quote from: Vlexia on August 21, 2019, 02:50:44 PM
You know CH like a werewolf....he only shows up at night....

snerks Hell, baby love that could be said about ANY of us!!
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Vlexia

Quote from: Wolfling72 on August 21, 2019, 03:15:58 PM
snerks Hell, baby love that could be said about ANY of us!!

Naaaaaw, chocolate puddin’, I come out for cookies

Wolfling72

Quote from: Vlexia on August 21, 2019, 03:18:18 PM
Naaaaaw, chocolate puddin’, I come out for cookies

mmmmmmmmmm   coookies.

;D
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Gannameade

Juggtacular

Name: Virgil Ovid Hawkins
Codename/Nomme de Guerre: Static
Species: Meta-Human[Bang Baby]

Appearance: Virgil isn't the biggest guy around, but he's decent. 6'2, 200lbs, a fair bit of muscle from working out and running from gangs. He's not super-ripped, but he's got a cut six pack and is very well defined. He's a mocha brown, and has dreads that come down to a bit past his shoulders. He's not handsome in the traditional sense; instead he's what's commonly referred to as a "pretty boy", and "baby face". He's got a killer smile, though, and a small amount of facial hair that is basically a moustache and a soul patch.

Faceclaim: Leon Thomas III

History: Virgil Hawkins was born and raised in Paris Island, the poorest neighborhood in Dakota City, Dakota. It was overrun with crime and gangs and nearly abandoned by the government for aid and assistance. It was almost completely lawless, and getting out was far less likely than getting shot. From a young age, it was obvious that "highly intelligent" wasn't enough of a phrase to describe Virgil, and after several tests, he was classified as a genius.

Despite, his environment, he excelled in school to the point that he had scholarship offers by the time he was ten. In a place where might made right and gangs ran shit, being a super nerd wasn't the coolest thing, however. So for most of his life, Virgil was teased and bullied for being smarter than everyone around him. He put up with it for years, until finally, one of his only friends Larry Wade convinced him to join one of the gangs for protection. He got him a gun and convinced him to go to the "Big Bang", a massive gang war that would decide once and for all who ran Paris Island.

Despite having a paid internship setup at S.T.A.R. Labs in New York, and a guaranteed position with them at the end of the internship, he still went. Tragedy struck for the hundreds of gang bangers gathered, and the dozens of police, and even more innocent civilians, when the tear gas they deployed turned out to have been tampered with and altered with Dequantified Plasma, also known as Quantum Juice.

The result was that 90% of everyone in attendance died, while the remaining 10% were given wildly varying powers, and were from then on known as Bang Babies. Virgil was one of the few who survived and gained electromagnetic abilities. With his strong sense of justice, he began to fight crime as the hero "Static", while commuting between New York and Paris Island for his internship. Eventually, he was trained by Black Lightning, and after learning from him, he was invited to join the Young Justice team, not only for his powers but for his genius intellect as well.

Personality: Virgil is a driven individual, and he’ll do whatever it takes to make sure something is seen through to the end. He’s no stranger to hard work and hard living, as most of his life can be defined as just that; he tries not to let it weigh him down too much though. Another direct result of his hard life is his outlook on it; he’s seen the world for what it is, and knows what to expect.

If something seems like a lost cause though; that doesn't mean he’ll treat it like that. You don’t become a hero by letting the cards fall where they may and giving up. True he may look like a guy from the projects, because that's what he is; however his mannerisms hide an impressive intelligence and surprisingly sharp wit.

Powers:

EM Spectrum Manipulation - Static's meta-gene allows him to completely manipulate all of the facets of the electromagnetic spectrum. He can shoot bolts of electricity, absorb it from other sources, magnetize people and objects, increase his striking power by amplifying himself with lightning, and much more. He can even fly by magnetizing a piece of metal against Earth's natural polarity. Under the tutelage of Black Lightning, Static has rapidly gained advanced control over his powers.

With concentration, he can create phenomena like ball lightning, actual shapes of solid electricity and even more. The sheer amount of electromagnetic energy coursing through his body creates a natural "static" field when it comes to mental manipulation, making telepathy and other such attacks far less effective. He even has a healing factor due to the electricity overclocking his bodies functions and metabolism. His healing factor is powerful enough to regrow limbs, as he's lost an arm before.

Special Qualities: For indelible qualities about your character. A Green Lantern's willpower is an example, as is Batman's singular dedication to crime-fighting, or John Constantine being an insufferable wanker.
Abilities: Cool stuff you know how to do. Can your character pick a lock hanging upside down? Goes here. Also, mundane stuff, like being fluent in multiple languages, driving a standard transmission. And things that just rare, like specialized academic or niche knowledge.

Special Equipment:

Static Saucer - Static’s main(really only) form of transportation is in the form of a metal disk that while being incredibly light and thin, is stronger than reinforced steel. By running a charge through the entirety of the disk, he can magnetically adhere himself to it and cause it to soar through the air. He can “fly” at several hundred miles per hour and is incredibly skilled moving around.

Aside from that, Static has integrated a plethora of “features” into the disk. The main being that the disk itself is actually comprised of six metal plates that can be magnetically connected into a variety of shapes; several of the plates can even be used as projectiles while Static uses the others to fly.

Shock Staff - Comprised as the same super-light and strong material as his flight disk, Static has created a retractable/telescopic bo staff that like the real thing is 5.9 feet in length when it is at its normal size. When retracted it’s about the size of a standard test tube, and it can extend to a maximum of 12 feet. Since it’s made of metal, Static can run a current through it during combat to make it more effective. He can electrocute someone with a strike, achieve similar results to his “Taser Punch”, or even use the staff like a laser rifle and shoot blasts of energy from either end.

HUD Mask - The mask Static wears is more than just to conceal his identity and show off his insanely good fashion sense. Woven into the inside of the mask is Heads-Up Display that is viewed through thin, yet tough and damage resistant plastic-polymer lenses; they can be polarized to shield his eyes from the brightness of his abilities as well.  This HUD shows Static useful information on his environment and similar things; it can even be viewed through the holographic projector on his disk for others.

Limitations/Weaknesses:  The most obvious weakness Static has is of course water. Rain doesn't bother him(maybe he'll get a cold if he's out too long); large bodies of water, however, will short him out faster than squirting a tube TV with a water gun(he's never done that...swear). Aside from the main one though, one of Static's biggest weaknesses is that he has a finite amount of energy at any given time, and this gets drained at differing rates depending on what he's doing. Even if he goes into a fight fully charged, his energy may be sapped within minutes depending on the severity of the brawl and what techniques he has to use. As his energy is essentially tied into the amount of bio-electrical energy he has, when it drops past a certain point, he suddenly feels fatigued as if he's been fighting or exercising all day.

If he runs out of energy and has nothing to charge himself with, he's just a normal guy and fully vulnerable to all manner of harmful things. He is also mostly useless against insulators like rubber, and aside from generating enough heat to set them ablaze, can do nothing against them with his powers. He can also be drained by an outside source and reduced to normal if he's not prepared to fight against it.

Since he generates electromagnetic fields like Earth and the Sun; his powers are tied into those same fields. For example, if there happens to be a particularly powerful sunspot, his powers could amplify one-hundred fold, or diminish to near nothing. There's no way to guess just how he'll react to situations like that.

Ons: Your choice on how to do this. You can link to an existing O/O thread you have, refer someone to your roleplay preferences if those are set up, write them here.
Offs: Your choice on how to do this. You can link to an existing O/O thread you have, refer someone to your roleplay preferences if those are set up, write them here.

Character Theme: Superhero Static Shock

Cold Heritage

Crensler

Name: Courtney Whitmore

Codename: Stargirl

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Faceclaim: Laura Prestin

History: Born to Sam Kurtis and Barbara Whitmore, Courtney grew up in good old sunny California… until her parents decided to break up.  Her mother ended up remarrying to Pat Dugan and the whole family moved to Nebraska.  You can imagine that she wasn’t very… enthusiastic about either the move or her new stepdad.  Rebellious teens are gonna rebel, and she made life quite difficult for both him and her mother from then on.

Life continued as it does, and Courtney, while still resentful, eventually came to not absolutely despise Nebraska.  The people there were friendly enough, and the schools, while having none of the friends she made in California, were decent.  She even made a couple of new friends, which certainly helped.  The same could not be said about her feelings for her stepfather.  To her, Dugan was the man trying to take her actual father’s place, so naturally she simply had to hate him.  This made their household a tense place to be, as one might imagine, especially when her mother, in her eyes, kept taking the side of Dugan against her.

Things eventually changed, however, when not only did Courtney discover that Dugan used to be Stripesy, the only adult sidekick to a teen hero in history, but her plan to take a dig at him backfired when the dance she was attending ended up being attacked by forces sent by the Dragon King.  Her stepfather showed up to help her in a full blown suit of mechanized armor, called S.T.R.I.P.E., and together they sent the criminals packing.  This turned Dugan from the evil stepfather to literally the coolest thing ever.  The heart of a teenager is truly a fickle thing indeed.  This inspired the teen to actually apply herself, for once, and not only graduate from the California Institute of Technology but also kick some serious ass as the newly christened Star-Spangled Kid.

The years came and went, enemies rose and fell, and Courtney eventually became a solo act with her own archnemesis and everything.  By the age of eighteen she was one of the more famous legacy heroes, and came to carry on the Starman legacy when Jack Knight retired.  In the past year alone she’s put down a demon worshiping cult, fought her nemesis, Shiv, on multiple occasions, and now she has an offer to join some new team being formed by the Justice League.  Seeing this as her chance to get into the big leagues, Courtney has decided to attend the meeting and see where it takes her.

Personality: A little bit cocky, a touch sarcastic, and a heaping helping of being too smart for her own good is pretty much how you can describe Courtney.  You can also use words like smartass and daredevil, but stop, you’ll make her blush with all this praise.  She’s definitely well aware of how powerful she is and likes it, so she can come across as abrasive and arrogant.  She’s not a bad person, just someone with room to grow.  How she’ll change, however, remains to be seen.

Powers: Trained Gymnast - Courtney initially wanted to be a professional gymnast, before becoming a superhero at least.  She competed once competed on a state level and may have even made the nationals had her life not gone in the direction it did.

Hand to Hand Combat (Advanced) - Ever since she was old enough to learn, Courtney’s stepfather insisted that she be able to defend herself.  She was allowed to choose the style she would be instructed in, so, after seeing a certain movie starring a certain Belgian actor, she decided on kickboxing.  She has never once slacked in her training, loving the competition of the sport and the visceral impact of the fight itself.  Good thing, too, given where her life ended up going.

Special Qualities: Trash Talker - Like a certain wall crawler from another universe, Courtney loves to talk smack during a fight.

Whiz-Kid - Courtney, despite her attitude, was always a bright girl.  She’s since learned to apply her natural cleverness and intelligence to both crime fighting and her day to day life, and earned herself a degree in Robotics from the California Institute of Technology.  You can thank her stepdad for inspiring that one.

Special Equipment: Cosmic Converter Belt - Originally owned by Sylvester Pemberton, the Cosmic Converter Belt, or just Cosmic Belt for short, grants Courtney a slew of abilities whenever she wears it.  These include superhuman levels of strength, agility, speed, durability, and stamina, as well as an additional power called Shooting Stars.  The cosmic energy converted by the belt can be channeled into star-bursts that can disrupt electronics and the nervous systems of organics.  Kind of like a super powered taser.  The belt is also attuned specifically to Courtney, meaning it’s useless to anyone else that isn’t willing to invest the time to attune themselves to it instead.

Cosmic Staff - A potent weapon by any standards, the Cosmic Staff is what the Cosmic belt was based off of.  It converts cosmic energy at an astounding rate and can channel it into various forms.  The first is a form of gravity manipulation, allowing the user, along with several others of their choosing, to fly at ludicrous speeds.  It can also attract/repel targets to/form itself, deflect energy attacks, form defensive barriers, fire blasts of either yellow or red stellar energy (the latter quite useful against Kryptonians), absorb other types of energy, create energy constructs, and emit enough heat to melt steel.  It, like the belt, is also specifically attuned to Courtney.

Limitations/Weaknesses: Only Human - Without her gear Courtney is just as vulnerable as any other civilian on the street.  So if she were caught without her belt, she could very easily be taken out by anything that would kill your average joe.

Impatient - Courtney has the patience of your typical teenager, meaning it doesn’t exist.  This has gotten her into trouble in the past, both from her stepdad and when waiting would have served her better than acting recklessly.

Ons/Offs: On's/Off's

Character Theme: I Burn

Plot Seeds: Shiv, her archnemesis, has sworn revenge for the death of her father, the Dragon King, at Courtney’s hands.  Sam Kurtis, Courtney’s biological father, becomes a member of the Royal Flush Gang, so that’s another potential thread to follow.  She’s likely made other enemies during her career, as well.

Cold Heritage

Crensler

JFD99

After much consideration, I've decided to focus on Kara for now. I don't think I can devote the time and energy to two characters (plus other games I'm involved in) and still play them both with the level of quality of expect of myself.

So, you can put Dick Grayson back on the market :)

Jenibee124

Bees that have honey in their mouths have stings in their tails...

Cold Heritage

akirakaneda

Cold Heritage