Supernatural and Fantasy RP's (Still Open)

Started by JessicaHouse, August 14, 2019, 10:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sauce

If you could, leave a message here saying you have shared the thread with me when you have. Also (first dumb question) how do I access the new thread?

JessicaHouse

raywrites

Hello! I am interested in your vampire master/slave RP, amongst others, but that's the one that jumped out at me first. I'm new to RPing in this format but I am definitely interested in learning. C:

JessicaHouse

Hello, Raywrites. Which gender of vampire were you interested in RPing with? Which gender did you want your slave to be?

If you wanted to RP with the male vampire and a female slave, would you be interested in making the RP somewhat of a darker version of "Beauty and the Beast?"

raywrites

Hi JessicaHouse.

I want to be the male slave, with a male vampire, please.

I would still definitely be interested in making the RP a darker version of Beauty and the Beast, if you think we can make it work with two males instead, but I think it's possible.

JessicaHouse

With two males it makes less sense to do the Beauty and the Beast thing, honestly.

Are you ok with your male slave being somewhat effeminate in appearance and mannerisms? That's kind of the male vampire's tastes. He's bisexual, but he's also what one might call a "gynophile," meaning that he is attracted to feminine features, regardless of whether he finds them on an actual woman or on a young man. Does that work for you?

raywrites

I am good with that, as well as crossdressing if you want to put him in a dress, and the male vamp can use feminine pronouns with him if you'd like as well, I'm open to all of that. How much prior discussion do you like to do before the RP? Do you like to plan everything out? I'm new to this so I don't know the correct protocol.

Thanks!

JessicaHouse

It's all good. Cross-dressing, hmm? Are you thinking the vampire would be the one forcing him to wear women's clothing? That could be interesting.

We should probably decide how they actually meet. How does your character end up in the vampire's service? Maybe offered to him as tribute by his hometown, which is in the vampire's territory?

raywrites

Yes, I agree that it would be interesting if the vampire made him wear women's clothing and otherwise treated him as a female.

Is your vampire the sort to go raiding the villages around his castle? If so, he could find him hiding somewhere or steal him from his house. Or, he could have been offered as tribute by the village, as you said. I'm entirely flexible, so feel free to bounce ideas off me.