You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2020, 02:43:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Batman: Sins Of The Father (Seeking Female Character)  (Read 239 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

Batman: Sins Of The Father (Seeking Female Character)
« on: August 13, 2019, 12:39:40 PM »
Hello all! Thank you for taking the time to read my interest thread! Even if you don't find anything in here to interest you I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Without further ado...

Batman: Sins Of The Father

I am looking to do a Batman story set in my own take of the DC Universe. This would involvement a Batman who's only recently came onto the scene. I think it would be in his first year as Batman. Just on the scene, people still debate whether he is real, and trying to take down the mob.

The story begins with Bruce finding out his father was corrupt. If you've played Batman: The Telltale Series then you probably know what kind of story I am looking to play. This would be similar to that but not entirely. Essentially allegation come to life that Thomas Wayne ran the town with Carmine and Falcone.

While Bruce is dealing with this I'm looking for one of the following ladies to come into his life.

Vicki Vale: Reporter type who's looking to get a story and deal with her crush on the handsome prince of Gotham

Talia Al Ghul: Here for league recruitment... BRUCE WAYNE League Recruitment

Catwoman: Has a personal connection to Bruce's father.....

Gotham Police Detective: I have some ideas that this might be Helena who maybe took a different route in this universe

Either way a romance would begin between one of these characters while Bruce deals with the allegations of his family.