You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 08, 2021, 10:13:11 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mass Effect roleplay : Aboard SSV Sunderland (F looking for M)  (Read 577 times)

Offline MimosaTopic starter

The SSV Sunderland, an Alliance cruiser, has left Arcturus and is heading to the Attican Beta system in order to take the lead of a frigate wolf pack. Their mission is to investigate the rumors of Buttarian pirate operating in the region. The fear due to the late Skyllian Blitz is still present in the colonies close to the Attican Traverse.

The cruiser is commanded by the Captain Lyra Anders, a young but famous officer, known for her bold but surgically precise actions, assisted by the Commander Mia Evans, equally famous. The entire crew is composed of 24 officers, 40 non-commissioned officers and 240 enlisted, as well as a garrison of 60 marines. The marines have at their disposal 10 Kodiak UT-47A drop ships and are supported in their ground operation by 3 A-61 Mantis Gunships.

The high number of enlisted aboard assure the manpower to replace each fallen officer or marines without having to wait for reinforcement. As a result, most of them aim to become marines, where those who fail provide an excellent crew ready to defend themselves in case of boarding.

Life aboard is organized in cycles, where those who aren’t on duty spend most of their time in training. As the ship needs approximately 120 crewman to function, half of the enlisted were constantly training, save a lucky dozen that were awarded a cycle off based on merit.

hierarchy

Commanders

Lieutenants

I am looking for someone willing to play the role of a fresh male enlisted aboard this cruiser, whose aim is to rise within the ranks of the ship. The means are entirely up to you, I'll just do some sort of GM-ing by playing the npcs and the environment.

I am not looking for something necessarily Canon. Knowledge about the Mass Effect universe is not a requirement. I am open to a lot of proposition, and the story/smut ratio is almost entirely up to you (I just want both).

All I want, is you to dare trying things.

So... Is anyone interested?