You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 12:32:13 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Conceiving the Demon King's baby (F for Dom M character, any gender writer)  (Read 766 times)

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

• The Quill of Fate
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Shall I write your victory or your lament?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Alternate Universe Earth. High Fantasy. Era flexible.

Rosalyn, crown princess of the Mage empire... she had a mission very clearly spelled out for her from her mother and the Grand High Council of Mages...

Get in. Seduce. Get Pregnant. Kill the target. Get the hell out.

The Demon King (or prince, if you prefer), is powerful and he has a great dislike for Mages, he thinks they have an entirely unfair claim over the realm of magic and their ability to gain the upper hand over and even enslave demons has gone on quite long enough. He intends to make them kneel... or crush them beneath the heel of his boot.

The demons adore their king, they've revered the demonic royal bloodline for eons and now, the king presently on the throne (or prince, lol) is by far the most powerful the royal bloodline has ever produced. He is practically unstoppable.

The Mage Queen has formulated a plan. Her greatest alchemists have devised an irresistible aphrodisiac powder... so the Mage Queen intends to send her daughter in to infiltrate the Demon King's palace, get him to ingest the powder somehow... the princess will lay with the demon king, conceive his heir and then kill him... leaving her with dominion over the Demon Empire due to the sole heir of the royal bloodline inside her body.

However... she doesn't account for being powerfully attracted to the king... or failing to kill him... or him searching for the redheaded temptress he was unable to forget even after the powder wore off...

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

• The Quill of Fate
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Shall I write your victory or your lament?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Had a partner, but they've gone AWOL before posting back even once. So, this is open for takers once again.

I need make sure to express to people that I do have a need for longer more detailed posts from my partners, at least 3 good size detailed paragraphs at the minimum and don't worry, I strive to give right back as good as I am given. It's not me trying to be a snob either, it's just something I need in order to remain interested and enthralled by the story.